Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 116)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....did you see the LTL SBS segment??!!! DN in jungle!!

Yesssssss I didddddddd......It's jungle mein mangal time again! Woohoo!LOL.....Seems like we're gonna get real nice DN moments :-)....and the MR/MV masti was really cute tooLOL

Yessss!!! The jungle is backkkk!! I can't wait fo the DN moments they showed....EEE! *dances* And Mahhi is suchhh a kid sachi...she actually bit his finger...LOL..Even MR was cute with all his melodramatic nautanki...'Tu kahan thi Nakku'...LOL...ahhhh I love this guy! Day Dreaming

@that article...*rolls eyes* Cmonnnnnn....who are they kidding? No way Yana-Salman could be as good as Sushant. I'm sure the judges took that decision because of the back stage drama...otherwise wohi rona laga rehta keh Sushant ko ziada time mila...whatever!! Bakre ki maa kab tak khair manaigi......Sushant is SO winning this!

Btw now I think you were absolutely right. I'm glad MR wasn't part of this. Aik toh he can't really dance that well...upar se the back stage drama and controversies....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

That classical performance was UTTER CRAP......Yana seriously can't do anything other than the lifts that Salman does with her.....the judges are like MAJORLY biased about them and after finding out about the way these two have been bitching about Sushant-Ankita to their fans, I'm even more disgustedDeadDeadDead

I really want these two kicked out......I can even deal with MAHI winning the competition but just don't want these two in the finals anymore....losers kahin ke!

Now there's articles out about how the contestants are complaining about Sushant being back.....LOL.....let's see what they show in the show.

*snorts* OF COURSE they would be complaining....Sushant is their biggest competition....Sushant jaiga toh inka chance banega na...us ke hote hue toh koi aur yeh jeet nahin sakta...

Heyyy non-stalker Mels..*hugs back* I just came for a while and then went to have dinner.

-Fivr-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@Nimrah: Yeah I lovedddddd that moment too.....so raw and poignant.....hearing great things about today's LTL too....but have to wait till late night to watch it *sighhhhh*

LOL yeah interesting how the others are complaining now......this makes me believe more and more that this whole thing is scripted to show "tension" and drama for the sake of it.....guess we have to wait to watch the actual epi.

@Mash: Awww yeah seriously MR was adorable....just SO nice to see them back together after so many days.....lol his melodramatic "kahaan thi Nakku" was hilarious and the way he shouted in pain when MV bit his thumb....rofl.....paagal hai sach mein MV....lol.....they have such an amazingly cute bantering friendship.....you can see the great off-screen rapport b/w them...I loved that end bit when they are both sitting under the tree in the circle of fire and MV grabs his arm and they both start smiling and she turns to look at the camera....such a relaxed and natural moment......and the scenes all look amazing....this week's going to end on a great note too I'm sure DN-wise.

Ahaa so NOW you realize I was right! :P lol yeah THANK GOD that MR didn't participate in JDJ.....things always get ugly in the last stretch :S.....*sigh*

-Fivr-incandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

@that article...*rolls eyes* Cmonnnnnn....who are they kidding? No way Yana-Salman could be as good as Sushant. I'm sure the judges took that decision because of the back stage drama...otherwise wohi rona laga rehta keh Sushant ko ziada time mila...whatever!! Bakre ki maa kab tak khair manaigi......Sushant is SO winning this!

Btw now I think you were absolutely right. I'm glad MR wasn't part of this. Aik toh he can't really dance that well...upar se the back stage drama and controversies....

I agree with you Mash! So far I am not wowed with Yana and Salman's performance as much as I have been with Sushant-Shampa's. JDJ is laden controversies. Acchey acchon ki band bajaa dete hain ... in the name of TRPs... feel very sorry for Sushant (P.S: My crush on him notwithstanding Embarrassed)

Hi everyone! How are we doing today?

Believe it or not, I've been watching bits and pieces of LTL on and off ... even with all the slow motion and dhan dhan dhan, it was engrossing... It was truly funny watching Kala sit on a chair with an apple ROFL, watching the maut ka khel :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescenceAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hello people!

I'm just waiting for one of the sterile hoods to be free so I can start my afternoon experiments so I figured I can ghoomo-fy here while I wait..

I have to confess that I'm totally put off JDJ by the articles you guys post here.. Ever since that Krushna controversy the show's just started to get a very "bitchy" side to it... It just leaves a bad taste in your mouth, you know. Especially to see people as genuine as Ankita and Sushant being used for bad publicity.. And apparently they're bringing Mahi in the picture too? *shrugs* The dances were appealing but I don't find myself wanting to watch the show anymore.. Stern Smile

On the LTL front, they're in the jungle again!! Lol, I think DN should patent the jungle romance now! Har baar they get married and then they get lost in the jungle - after the first shot-gun wedding we got a JMM track, then after the second "dhokebaz" wedding we got a JMM scene or two.. And now after their actual "milan" of sorts, we get another JMM track.. I really think they should just patent the jungle romance and maybe adopt that stretch of the jungle.. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Woah LadyM.....you've been watching LTL?? *shocked muh* Taking a break from your fav. White Collar and desi Twilight then? :P :P

How come the sudden interest? The DN reunion intrigued you? lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescenceLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hello people!

I'm just waiting for one of the sterile hoods to be free so I can start my afternoon experiments so I figured I can ghoomo-fy here while I wait..

I have to confess that I'm totally put off JDJ by the articles you guys post here.. Ever since that Krushna controversy the show's just started to get a very "bitchy" side to it... It just leaves a bad taste in your mouth, you know. Especially to see people as genuine as Ankita and Sushant being used for bad publicity.. And apparently they're bringing Mahi in the picture too? *shrugs* The dances were appealing but I don't find myself wanting to watch the show anymore.. Stern Smile

On the LTL front, they're in the jungle again!! Lol, I think DN should patent the jungle romance now! Har baar they get married and then they get lost in the jungle - after the first shot-gun wedding we got a JMM track, then after the second "dhokebaz" wedding we got a JMM scene or two.. And now after their actual "milan" of sorts, we get another JMM track.. I really think they should just patent the jungle romance and maybe adopt that stretch of the jungle.. ROFL

Yeah JDJ is getting pretty ugly......the resentment against Mahi is growing cuz she's lasting based on votes despite not being much of a dancer....and other deserving ppl are leaving....and then ofcourse everyone hates Ankita cuz she's "arrogant" and not a good human being like MahiLOL......So yeah it does leave a bad taste in the mouth since I like all of those ppl.....honestly I just want the show to end now *sigh*

LOLLLL yeah DN should TOTALLY patent the jungle romance.....NO ONE does it better than themLOL.....yeah it's funny how this is the third time they've landed in the jungle but I love how the LTL ppl still sketch out the little details so well and tie back each jungle scene to the previous set of ones so nicely :-)

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
@Anu: I concur yaar! Even I want the show to end and I want Sushant to win. That will be a deserving slap on the face of the hypocrits. Seriously! I honesly despise Sony for the way they contort controversies on this show. Last year bhi there was so much nonsense ( I know because I actually watched last year's show in December during my vaccations.. LOL) and now it's the same this year. Everyone that participates in that show looses out. The judges loose credibility and respect and the participants are shown as two-timing and scheming. Blah!

I agree yaar! LTL creatives are a really rare specimen when it comes to daily shows. The care and effort they put in each track and even the smallest details - they are absolutely spoiling every other show for me now. I have no patience left for anything else now.. LOL And what's best about the JMM track is that even though it has that sense of familiarity to it (like we feel comfortable in that track and it has a bigger meaning to it than a roll in the "hay" romance) they still manage to keep each JMM expedition different from the previous one.. I really am spoiled now.. Ab mera kuch nahi ho sakta.. ROFL

*edit*

Oh, time to head back into lab before someone else snags my free hood! *waves* LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 24 February 2011 at 1:15pm

incandescenceAreYaar

Go to top