Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 115)

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

@ Sarah: I didn't really find Rajneeti that great. I couldn't get myself to care enough. :P LOL Kind of an extreme/dramatic view of the political system in my opinion...but some interesting performances by the actors. Ran-Kat  did have chemistry though gotta admit. But I got pretty bored watching the movie...it did get good reviews though I think so you could check it out. lol I'm not helping much am I? LOL Watch it if you like the genre or are curious enough I guess. 

LOL Pallavi, you helped enough for me to decide. As long as the script and the performances were somewhat decent, I'll watch it. I'm in need of something to watch. The only movies from 2010 that I've seen are MNIK, Dabangg, IHLS and BBB. I liked only BBB and to some extent MNIK. The other two movies were just ... *shakes head*. So maybe I'll give Raajneeti a try this weekend.

Originally posted by nureat01

@Sarah: LOL yeah I've been reading all the nautanki about Ranbir in the bolly forum too......amusing......haha

Re: Rajneeti....it was a good movie I thought but hardly meant to be watched for the RanKat chemistry....Ranbir acted well in the movie and the script had interesting twists and turns too.....but I wouldn't call it the greatest of movies either.....oh but yes there were some great acting performances in it.

The nautanki is beyond amusing, lol. Check out the 'Ranbir takes Katrina to meet his grandmother' thread. LOL And some of the Shahid-PC threads are pretty funny too.

Yep, I can tell that Raajneeti is probably not a chemistry/romance oriented movie. Like I told Pallavi, I'll give it a try since both of you are saying that some of the performances were good and the twists were interesting. 

Edited by sarah1024 - 24 February 2011 at 10:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Lol, will try and watch DN scenes when I'm bored and not tired. Will let you know about Dexter when I will start watching it :D

I haven't watched JDJ for a long time now, but did catch a glimpse of Yana's performance in the face-off round. didn't know that she was up against Ankita, later read about it. Anyway, I thought Yana's classical performance was mediocre. I didn't find any grace, moreover it was clumsy. It was a weird act :S

The judges seem quite biased when it comes to Yana. I wish they would have eliminated Yana. I have no doubt that Sushant performed better than her. I really hope sushant wins JDJ.....he has been consistently giving superb performances.
sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Guys, I didn't know Abhay's vampire dad's name is ChandROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLChand Raichand *dies laughing*. I only found out about it day before yesterday. Gosh, what a scary vampire.....he can probably kill people with his 'light'.

And that chindi vampire son of his is a disgrace as Edward's rip-off. Apparently Piya got hurt and fainted somewhere in the jungle, and after showing his fangs a couple of tims, Abahy took control of himself and healed Piya's injuries. But Piya still was unconscious and went all cold. Then Chand's voice came out of nowhere and was telling us that a vampire's body is cold, but its blood is hot
ROFLROFLROFLROFL. So Abhay took off his coat and shirt and wrapped it around Piya and then hugged her tightly to warm her up ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. Ummm, couldn't he just use his super-speed power to get Piya to a hospital?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Lol, will try and watch DN scenes when I'm bored and not tired. Will let you know about Dexter when I will start watching it :D

I haven't watched JDJ for a long time now, but did catch a glimpse of Yana's performance in the face-off round. didn't know that she was up against Ankita, later read about it. Anyway, I thought Yana's classical performance was mediocre. I didn't find any grace, moreover it was clumsy. It was a weird act :S

The judges seem quite biased when it comes to Yana. I wish they would have eliminated Yana. I have no doubt that Sushant performed better than her. I really hope sushant wins JDJ.....he has been consistently giving superb performances.

That classical performance was UTTER CRAP......Yana seriously can't do anything other than the lifts that Salman does with her.....the judges are like MAJORLY biased about them and after finding out about the way these two have been bitching about Sushant-Ankita to their fans, I'm even more disgustedDeadDeadDead

I really want these two kicked out......I can even deal with MAHI winning the competition but just don't want these two in the finals anymore....losers kahin ke!

Now there's articles out about how the contestants are complaining about Sushant being back.....LOL.....let's see what they show in the show.

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Heyy Sarah! Dropping in at lunchtime? lol

So are you watching any shows these days? Like your Laado show?
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hey Sarah! Hey stalker Mash :P *hugs*

@Sarah....Few weeks back I watched the episode were Damon confesses to Elena. I found the scene quite sweet and touching. Although I have watched half of the episodes of season 1, I am still not into it. Yet, I felt quite sad for Damon in that scene.......it was a beautiful scene.

Oh, and you are planning to watch Rajneeti? Yeah, it had some good performances. Ranbir Kapoor was really good, and Ajay Devgan was excellent as usual. Although I felt that the latter's acting skill was not completely utilized in the film. Katrina tried to act, and it showed.....but she did not give any mahaan performance that she should be awarded with a national award, like some people claims.
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@Anu...what???? Yana-salman has been bitching about Sushant-Ankita to their fans? Pathetic! Such desposDead. I didn't know that they were doing these behind Sushita's back. And then people whine about Ankita's attitude problem and/or sushant's problem? I was actually happy about Yana-Salman getting back through wild card entry, but now I wish they would have selected Krushna instead of Yana. MV isn't much of a dancer, but she seems like a genuine person. At least she hasn't been two-faced so far.

EDIT: guys, I gtg now. Catch you people later. Take Care *hugs*

Edited by Melissa - 24 February 2011 at 11:20am
nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

I loved these moments so much! Day Dreaming I missed today's LTL.. Think I'll watch it on YT now only.. 

Re. JDJ: Godddd! The judges saved them again!? I was so scared while reading the article k Sushant ko naa nikal dia ho! Glad he has recovered and scored a perfect 30! Big smile I SO hope he wins! 

*Edit: LOL Just read the article about Mahi and Salman not being happy with Sushant's comeback.. now who's venting their feelings.. doosron ke liye acha hi wish karna chahiye hamesha! LOL Everyone knows they're scared that now that he's back he has the maximum chances of winning and he WILL win! Big smile 

Edited by nimrah - 24 February 2011 at 12:09pm

AreYaar

Go to top