Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 114)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hahaha actually yaar Mash, our team is just so unpredictable.. I watch the match with least expectations so that I dont get disappointed.. Warna I always end up crying! :P

Dekha! Its just so cheap of him na! I just dont want them to win! I want them elimimated this week only! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....did you see the LTL SBS segment??!!! DN in jungle!!

Yesssssss I didddddddd......It's jungle mein mangal time again! Woohoo!LOL.....Seems like we're gonna get real nice DN moments :-)....and the MR/MV masti was really cute tooLOL
pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
@ Anu: Oh okay, well just watch the vids whenever you get a chance. I hope you do, cuz the performances are totally worth watching. :) I'll post more later. Ohhh and I'm totally catching up on LTL now. I'm just going to start after the special episode of Kala's. :) 

@Nimrah: Oye don't bother replying in that post. That chic was just avin there and giving bashans for no reason. She doesn't really seem to care about dance or any of the contestants really. She's just avin faltu mein banting gyaan. Wacko Oh and you watch CDD too? It's seriously SUCH an awesome show! The dancing level and creativity in that show is just something else! I'm all caught up with it now so can't wait for this weekend's episodes. Kangana and Madhavan are also appearing on the show to promote their movie. The promos were so cute. Madhavan doesn't dance at all! lol He was just standing on the stage awkwardly and clapping. I found it adorable! LOL 

Oh and agree with you guys about Ankita. I found her venting very human. You could just tell how fed up she was with everything. It honestly gave me a weird satisfaction wali feeling hearing her say all that. It was pretty much the bitter truth and everyone knew it. Especially the way she went, "I hope Sushant aake sabki BAND bajade"!! Wohooo!! PartyClap Seriously felt like such a taaliyan seetiyan wala moment! Evil SmileTongueLOL

Anyways, what is this PM you guys are talking about?? Confused Can someone please send it to me also? I feel so out of the loop...and so curious. 

Edited by cute2stay - 24 February 2011 at 2:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Guys, I didn't know Abhay's vampire dad's name is ChandROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLChand Raichand *dies laughing*. I only found out about it day before yesterday. Gosh, what a scary vampire.....he can probably kill people with his 'light'.

And that chindi vampire son of his is a disgrace as Edward's rip-off. Apparently Piya got hurt and fainted somewhere in the jungle, and after showing his fangs a couple of tims, Abahy took control of himself and healed Piya's injuries. But Piya still was unconscious and went all cold. Then Chand's voice came out of nowhere and was telling us that a vampire's body is cold, but its blood is hot
ROFLROFLROFLROFL. So Abhay took off his coat and shirt and wrapped it around Piya and then hugged her tightly to warm her up ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. Ummm, couldn't he just use his super-speed power to get Piya to a hospital?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetsarah1024nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mels that sounds hilariousssssssROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

So you're still watching Star One stuff? lol.....what else are you watching these days? Bones toh is on a brief break again naa :S

Melissa

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
It was hilarious Anu. Such buffoonery and crap! I usually don't watch star One stuffs. Actually, its been a long time since I gave up on hindi soaps. Just around dinner time, I switch on the TV and am struck by such chindigiri.

Nowadays I'm watching this series called Living Dead. and will soon start watching another series called Dexter. I don't get much free time these days. My class routine of this semester is really bad, so I'm mostly in uni till evening. And when I come home, I'm too tired to do anything entertaining. That's why I don't even come online these days. after coming from uni, if there are any assignments, I do them....have dinner, etc etc and then go to bed. What are you upto these days? How is your work coming around? seems like DN have reunited. accha hai that you have something nice to watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
LOL yeah I guess dinnertime pe yehi bakwaas shows aa rahe hote hain.....no real choice for you....

I'm doing fine....work is hectic and even I feel pretty tired by the time I come home in the evenings....somehow I make time for LTL cuz the show is in a real amazing phase these days and then a bit of JDJ....that's about it...don't have time or energy beyond that.....lol....yeah DN have reunited and we're getting great scenes :-)  Give it a try if you're ever bored one day :P

Oh I've heard about Dexter and have been meaning to watch it someday too....lemme know what you think of it :-)

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
And so they've saved the whiny duo again....booooo! I'm sure Sushant must have OWNED that faceoff and again the judges have saved Yana-Salman's assesDead.....seriously wish they'd been eliminated! Two-faced hypocrites!

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa: A Twist in the Tale..

Thursday, February 24, 2011 | 5:35:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 42 Comments Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa: A Twist in the Tale..

With Sushant Singh Rajput getting back into action after a week's break, the judges were forced to take a major decision!! What is it? Read to know..

It's yet another 'Kaante Ki Takkar' on the stage of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as the struggle to get closer to the Grand Finale continues..

But to begin with, let's tell all the readers that Sushant Singh Rajput who had decided to opt out of the contest last week is ready to flex his muscles and continue dancing this week!! He apparently took Madhuri's advice in the right stead and got back after taking a week long rest.

But we hear that this decision of Sushant, did not go well with the other contestants as he eventually got more time to rehearse..

Our source states, "There was some huge drama wherein few of the contestants and their choreographers protested against this decision, but all was in vain".

With no points coming from the judges last week, Sushant had to save his skin by performing in the Face-Off round. Yana Gupta found herself in the bottom along with Sushant.

However, there is yet another twist awaiting the viewers.

"Sushant and Yana performed exceedingly well in the face-off round, and this left the judges in dilemma. Madhuri announced that she is clueless as to what to do, and wants to buy some time so that she could discuss with the other two judges. After a brief talk, the judges decided that they would declare the coming week as a 'No Elimination Week' as they both were inseparable when it came to the class of performance they delivered", adds our source.

The contestants were made to believe that the judges had a Veto Power given to them, wherein they can declare any one week to be a No elimination week. The leads of Sony's new fiction show Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar, Manish Tulsiyani and Shambhavi Sharma will also be seen.

The next week's episode will see the dashing R. Madhavan and the ravishing Kangna Ranaut capturing centre stage as celebrity guests. They came over for the promotion of their upcoming movie 'Tanu Weds Manu'..

What's more, we hear that Sushant Singh Rajput made full use of the 'Lifeline' given to him and secured yet another 'Perfect 30'..

The Grand Finale of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will be aired on March 8th. The Finale will be between the top 3 contestants..

Go to top