Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 113)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I just read that PM and ohmygod! I'm just so shocked! Yeh sab nautanki chal rahi hai.. Hadd hai yaar! Stern Smile and if they weren't prepared for that face off and Ankita performed better, which she did, then its just unfair of judges saving Salman-Yana for overall their performances, its SO unfair! Face off kis baat ke liye hai phirr!!! Aewain apne favourite ko bacha lo na phir.. 

Hahaha exactly my point, she was just TOO honest that none of them could handle and ended up bitching about her while acting sweet.. *rolls eyes* aray even if Ankita had been all fake and been all "I should have been eliminated", tab bhi they would have hated her.. Calling her fake or something.. Wacko

Oooh Kismat is a daily?!? Really? Chor do bhai, phir I'm not watching it. Mash, are you watching it? I just wanna see Kavi's part in it! LOL I was planning to watch Chhajje Chhajje ka pyaar.. since I dont watch anything apart from LTL and JDJ.. and it seems like a light-hearted show.. maybe I'll give it a try.. 

Thank you Anu! Hug Lol yeah, World Cup is going on and I dont really have hopes of Pakistan winning but can't help rooting for them! LOL Oh and we all wore green clothes today in our uni.. To support the team! LOL Lol you don't watch cricket na, that's why you're out of the loop.. LOL India won its first match too btw.. They have their next match tomorrow I guess..

*Edit:  Oh yes, it was absolutely apparent that she was really hurt by the elimination and hence the outburst.. Not that I mind her outburst.. but people obviously do. She really never got her due.. Poor girl.. Neither by votes nor by judges.. Lol I loved the Band bajana part.. I REALLY hope Sushant does that! LOL 

Lol ditto about MV. She's such a jhalli si sweet si larki.. LOL I dont mind whatever she says anymore.. LOL But yeah, its easy for Mahi, she has the votes pouring in for her.. and obviously she wasn't in a position to retort back and just accept the criticism quietly... LOL But like I said, I like both of them and if god forbid, Sushant doesn't win.. I want Chang to win and if not then I wouldn't mind Mahi winning either.. LOL I just dont want Yana to win now. Bas! LOL Haina!? Sony wale are just so cheap. Stern Smile Bechari ki honest personality ko is light se dikha k controversies create kar rahe hain. 

Edited by nimrah - 23 February 2011 at 10:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Aww cricket fever is fun.....lol how cute that you all wore your team colors to uni.....haha...Oh India won their first match too? Niceee.....

Yeah THAT was the real story behind the "aunty" source....turns out there was an actually an AUNTA that was their "truth filled source"ROFL

Very low and petty and unprofessional behavior bitching about fellow contestants to your fanbase like this....and yeah this is why I SO don't want them to win either....GOOD for Ankita that she didn't even look at them after the elimination....they aren't worth it.....you know what would be ideal? Sushant comes back next week in the face-off and kicks out these two whiny losers! Evil SmileLOL

Their classical performance was UTTER CRAP too.....Ankita ne JHAKAAS challenge diya....lol.....Yana couldn't pull it off for the life of her even though Salman cleverly picked the easiest of classical forms....and then he was busy whining about how "hard" he had worked on this act.....oh please *rolls eyes* 

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
LOL @ Aunta! ROFL ROFL I'm just so pissed off with this aunta now and it really is so cheap of him to bitch like this to the unsuspecting fanbase! Stern Smile Disgusting! Thumbs Down and oooooh Anu, I would LOVE it if Sushant performs in face off next week and kicks out these losers.. and then that loser can keep on bitching about his fellow contestants to his fans! 

Haha yeah Ankita is REALLY clever to give them a challenge like that! She knew that Yana won't be able to pull it off and they didn't.. i was so happy to see that, mean I am! LOL and obviously they couldn't prepare for their face off as well coz they must've been stuck on this classical act only na.. 
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure what's going on here. I want to read that PM too, Anu. Ankita ki bashing ab kuch kuch meri samajh main arahi hai. It's how it's with ppl like us against fangirls....sachhi baat kab kisi se hazam hoti hai...and ppl start calling you bitchy...arrogant...blah..blah...when you are too honest for them *rolls eyes*

Honestly, I do NOT want anyone to win than Shushant. No one in that show deserve it more than him...no one!

Anddddd I haven't watched today's LTL. My mother gets this random cricket craze during world cup...*rolls eyes* And they won from KENYA...that's like a bacha team...Srilanka se jeetein toh baat hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....did you see the LTL SBS segment??!!! DN in jungle!!

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Did you see the match, Mash? Start main achi khaasi waat lagadi thi Kenya ne! :P and pleeease dont expect Pakistan to win against Srilanka.. Mujhe koi umeed nahi.. :P i doubt they'll reach quarter finals even.. Althought I hope they do, I know they won't! :P

Yesterday a bacha team like Netherland almost beat England! How I wish that would have happened! :P

About the PM, I'll forward it to you.. You'll be so shocked!!
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I see bits of it, Nimrah. Oh and I'm not as pessimistic as you are about the Srilanka match. Khair agar nahin bhi jeete toh koi baat nahin...it's a sport, a game...one has to lose...hum bus apni team ko support kar saktein hain...aur woh toh hum sab kareinge hi jitna bhi us ko bura bhala keh lein...
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Just read the PM...umm...it's cheap! Like really, really cheap tactics. And I guess a bit smart on his part too....gain sympathy, bitch, get more votes. You know this is the kinda ppl I absolutely HATE...these kinda two-faced ppl...who'd do all that haan ji, thank you ji..makhan polish saamne saamne se and then bitch about others at their backs Dead

AreYaar

Go to top