Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 112)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Kavi's engaged?ShockedLOL

"Rishta" Ka Apna Rishta!!!!

Soon-to-be Mrs. Shastri Posted on February 15, 2011 by Nidhi
This entry was posted in Bollywood, Lifestyle, Love, What's Happenin' and tagged Kavi Shastri, Love, Nidhi, Rishta.com, Sherryl Wiltshire. Bookmark the permalink.

ShareThis

Attention ladies!!! Grab a box of tissues and hold your beating hearts as Urban Asian has learned one of Bollywood's new Heartthrobs is off the market. That's right ladies…one of your favorite men is now engaged!!! No, it's not Ranbir Kapoor, so you can still sit and dream of your saath phere with the Kapoor hunk. For those ladies who followed one of YRF's new shows, Rishta.com last year, then you ladies must have fallen in love with its lead actor, Kavi Shastri, aka Rohan Mehra. That's right! You read that correctly. Rishta.com ka apna "Rishta-wala" is now engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Sherryl Wiltshire.

For those of you who are not quite familiar with Kavi Shastri, let me give you a quick background on this handsome actor before I give you the details on his lady-love. Kavi is a British-born Indian actor who started his career in British television shows such as, The Bill and Holby City before being discovered by Love Aaj Kal's director, Imtiaz Ali. For those of you who missed it, he made his acting debut in LAK as one of Saif Ali Khan's friends. He then went on to star in his lead role as "Rohan Mehra" in Yash Raj Films Production Rishta.com working along side of comedian Shruti Seth. So, now that you've been updated on Kavi's background, I'm sure you are dying to know about the woman who stole his heart!!!! So, who IS Sherryl Wiltshire?

If you have ever opened a Desi fashion or bridal magazine or even have checked out one of the ads in an international version of "Seventeen Magazine", you will be sure to see the stunning face of this Australian born and bred model. And if you follow famous Indian designer Ritu Kumar's fashions, then you have definitely seen her beautiful face. But, Sherryl is more than just a pretty face ladies and gentleman. Miss Wiltshire is beauty AND brains! Miss Wiltshire holds degrees in Marketing and Media Sales Advertising! Now, THAT is definitely something to brag about!

So how did this British heartthrob and Australian beauty come together? They met through a mutual friend, and thus started a long-lasting friendship which you guessed it! With time, Kavi and Sherryl turned from friends to lovers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024nimrahpigbelly4myfeet

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Aww, he found someone? That's wonderful! All the best to their relationship. Big smile

Speaking of relationships, the Bollywood section is on a roll these days with regards to Ranbir Kapoor's numerous affairs. Every other day there's a new post about how some eye witnesses saw him getting cozy with various actresses. 'Ranbir and Katrina caught making out on a flight!' 'Ranbir and Anushka caught dining together!' And some members are cracking hilarious jokes about Ranbir and his certain, um, desperate organs. LOL 

Btw has anyone here watched Rajneeti? I'm planning to watch it to see what the whole "RanKat" hype is about. Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani was such a retarded circus. I forwarded through 90% of the movie. Is Rajneeti any good?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Oh cool Kavi's engaged! LOL 

@ Sarah: I didn't really find Rajneeti that great. I couldn't get myself to care enough. :P LOL Kind of an extreme/dramatic view of the political system in my opinion...but some interesting performances by the actors. Ran-Kat  did have chemistry though gotta admit. But I got pretty bored watching the movie...it did get good reviews though I think so you could check it out. lol I'm not helping much am I? LOL Watch it if you like the genre or are curious enough I guess. 

Ok, just wanted to post another CDD performance for you guys. Sorry if you've already seen it. Don't know if anyone watched the one I previously posted either...but anyways here goes for anyone interested. So basically the theme of the episode was showing occupations/professions of some sort. All the teams had to incorporate this theme into their performances. And incase you're wondering, yes that is Mandakini from DID. lol Here's the vid...starts pretty much from the beginning only:

Please let me know if you're getting annoyed with these vids ok? LOL And if you want me to post more performances I can do that too. :P LOL I have many favourite ones so I wouldn't mind that at all. :D 

Edit: I LOVE the LTL sigs/avis!! Day Dreaming Did DN unite again? Oh mannn...this looks so awesome in the avis! I need to catch up...I just get discouraged when I think of how much I need to catch up...*sigh*....ok well I'm pretty veli these days so maybe I'll just get on it. Those avis/sigs are REALLY making me catch up like now! Oh man, look at the satisfaction and peace on DN's faces as they finally meet! Day Dreaming These two are such soulmates! Day Dreaming No other love story like it on tv for sure! 

Edited by cute2stay - 23 February 2011 at 4:07am

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
@Sarah: LOL yeah I've been reading all the nautanki about Ranbir in the bolly forum too......amusing......haha

Re: Rajneeti....it was a good movie I thought but hardly meant to be watched for the RanKat chemistry....Ranbir acted well in the movie and the script had interesting twists and turns too.....but I wouldn't call it the greatest of movies either.....oh but yes there were some great acting performances in it.

@Pallo: Arey yaar, ofcourse we don't mind you posting these CDD vids....I'm so sorry though I still haven't managed to watch the previous one :S...lol....just managed to watch LTL yesterday evening after getting back from work and that's about it.....

Oh yeah DN finally reunited after sooooo long.....the show's at a real hightpoint now yaar....you should really catch up! The reunion hug was awesome....soulmates indeed...like you said those expressions on their faces after meeting at last.....MR/MV did a great job.

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I know nobody in here watches cricket, but Pakistan wonnnnnnnnnn! *dances around* 

Okay so, Anu, I have been waiting for the PM! I never got it! LOL and oh thank god! I thought it was just me who felt so about the face off. When I was so pissed off and kept complaining that they're just doing lifts and see how well Ankita danced, my brother commented that I'm getting all senti.. and I thought maybe it was just me who felt Ankita was better but now I can say that: hainaaaaaa?! Ankita danced MUCH better na? I just dont know WHY they went for Yana-Salman! 

and ooh, I've been watching LTL too. And I'm in such a dharam sankat ke match dekhun ya LTL.. LOL and my mom keeps on shouting at me k drama lagado, match tou ata rahega! LOL and the hug they showed was great! The promo had crappy editing only.. But I loooooved the hug, specially the expressions of relief on both of their faces! Day Dreaming 

Pallavi - Hug Hahaha! Thank you Pallavi! I feel honoured that my post made you post here after ages! LOL I DO want to reply to her.. but I'm just wondering if I should reply to her or not.. *soching* and oooh, I catch some of the CDD performances when I'm bored. Not really aware of the groups or anything. Just watch some performances and change channels again! LOL

Anyone watching Khote Sikkey and Kismat?? Is it good? And hawww, Kavi's engaged! Shocked He never mentioned anything about her on twitter EVER! Chalo, glad he's found someone! Big smile

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@Nimrah: Oh crap I forgot to PM that to you....hang on, will do so now.

Arey Yana-Salman were totally not prepared for that face-off....there wasn't even any choreography! Ankita OWNED that face-off.....but the judges obviously saved Y-S cuz of their overall performances. Wait....I'll send you that PM and you'll know the behind the scenes drama and who the true "sources" are for this info then.....lol

Now there's drama in the JDJ forum over Ankita's exit AV *rolls eyes*.....I think what she spoke was the ultimate truth....I actually started laughing when I was watching it cuz it's SO true....but Ankita didn't apply any tact and was a little too brutally honest and bitter in a sense too....so now ppl have more reason to hate her *sigh*

As for that Rani fan....don't bother replying yaar....nautanki hi chalti hai wahaan....lol

I haven't managed to watch either Kismat or Khote Sikkey.....I can't believe Kismat is a daily! *shocked muh* No way will I manage to find the time to catch up on it ever then.....*sigh*

Oh and congrats on Pakistan winning! :-) World Cup chal raha hai, haina? I feel so out of the loop.....lol

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I guess you haven't been keeping up on JDJ either then.....I read that today apparently Ankita said in her goodbye AV that Mahi deserved to go a few weeks back and also that the judges have favored Yana-Salman.

Soo, I saw the video, and lol, I just loved her in it! LOL she was oh-so-truthful k sab k seedhe dil pe lagi hai baat! LOL Obviously she felt bad that she had to leave before Mahhi when she clearly deserved to stay on longer.. I understand that.. and well I agree with her so yeah go Ankita! LOL and the face off thing, I SOOOO agree with her. Maybe judges like the random lifts and all a lot more than normal dancing which goes with the song and that's why they chose Yana-Salman. Ankita was obviously MUCH better and judges should have saved her.. I found bias in this as well so go Ankita again! LOL And OBVIOUSLY she wants Sushant to win! So go Ankita once again! LOL 

On another hand, Krushna ki is tarah AVs tou kabhi na dikhaee, then why only Ankita's AV was shown? Confused

Edited by nimrah - 23 February 2011 at 9:54am

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Originally posted by nureat01

I guess you haven't been keeping up on JDJ either then.....I read that today apparently Ankita said in her goodbye AV that Mahi deserved to go a few weeks back and also that the judges have favored Yana-Salman.

Soo, I saw the video, and lol, I just loved her in it! LOL he was oh-so-truthful k sab k seedhe dil pe lagi hai baat! LOL Obviously she felt bad that she had to leave before Mahhi when she clearly deserved to stay on longer.. I understand that.. and well I agree with her so yeah go Ankita! LOL and the face off thing, I SOOOO agree with her. Maybe judges like the random lifts and all a lot more than normal dancing which goes with the song and that's why they chose Yana-Salman. Ankita was obviously MUCH better and judges should have saved her.. I found bias in this as well so go Ankita again! LOL And OBVIOUSLY she wants Sushant to win! So go Ankita once again! LOL 

On another hand, Krushna ki is tarah AVs tou kabhi na dikhaee, then why only Ankita's AV was shown? Confused

LOL WORD! I loved what she said too.....yeah you can tell that she was quite upset and was more blunt that usual cuz of that .....but there was 100% truth in what she said.....Ankita never got her due in this show despite being a really good dancer....and I know how it feels when you don't get your due even when you are OBVIOUSLY more qualified....yes life's not fair....but then ppl are human too and there are human reactions. And seriously the way she said Sushant sabki band bajaayega......haha....I loved it.....it's SO Ankita....yeah I know ppl probably hate her and consequently them for being so self-confident.....whatever...ppl can't handle self-confident HONEST ppl anymoreLOL

And then there's the new wave in the forum applauding Mahi for being so gracious despite Ankita being so "rude"LOL.....I agree that it was nice of MV to be gracious and not retort back much but then she's in that position to be gracious....easily riding high on her votes too....I honestly am not going to dislike either MV or Ankita based on this last stretch of drama.....yes MV doesn't deserve to be in this show at this point but she is.....and somehow I can't really begrudge her for it much cuz she has a genuine personality too....a kind of a DUMB baccha personalityLOL....but genuine nonetheless......Some ppl think that MV's being fake now tooLOL.....there's ugliness in the forum *sigh*

Ankita was deffo targetted by the channel specifically.....to milk this for publicity....previously they used Sushita to milk them for their romantic chemistry and now they are using Ankita's blunt personality against her to create drama *sigh*

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet

Go to top