Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 111)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Oh, I didn't watched todays episode but watched the yesterday one. I completely agree with both the points she said today....MV should have gone earlier...and they do favor Salman-Yana...she might not be better than them always but she was definitely better i the face-off. And poor Sushant...he can't even stand or walk properly...I'm feeling so bad for him. Even my mother is worried about him...she randomly started saying at breakfast today that 'saare contestants ki badduaa lag gai hai bechare ko'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Wordd.....I was also endlessly gushing about that scene in the ED thread yesterday.

And you know what else makes that scene beautiful to me? He didn't tell Seema to back off just cuz he's MARRIED.....no, he told her that he didn't have anything to give her cuz only ONE person has any right over him anymore.....mind, body and soul.....and the soft smile on his face as he uttered those amazing lines *sigh* Fatty made some GORGEOUS sigs on it too.....The dialogues were the biggest star of the epi yesterday....also loved that monologue of Nakku's on the steps which was the opposite of the one that Dutta had a few days back.....beautifully tied together scenes dialogue-wise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Ahhh...you watched the maha episode? Zabardast! Wasn't it just awesome? Have you ever seen a  more amazinggg villain?! God! She gave me goosebumps throughout...specially the bits where she told AS to stop hitting her...chilling! Oh and that scene in the end where she ruggedly wiped a tear falling down her eyes.

Oh, now you'll have to watch Suds torturing poor Baji in the couple of next episodes...*sigh*

Dude! When she was telling AS not to hit her, I was scared FOR AS. I was totally yelling at the screen going "Stop hitting her you pagal woman!".. OMG. But you know what the most brilliant piece of acting was for me - when AS is like "Humain jawab chahiyeh Kala, humain jawab chahiyeh" or some jazz like that and Kala was like "Doongi na main aapko jawab AS! Doongi main jawab!".. I rewatched those couple of seconds over and over again - where she initially tries to find a way out of this mess, to camouflage her hatred for Dutta.. And as she realizes that AS really doesn't buy it and that she really truly hates her for hating Dutta. Man that was the final straw! It's one thing to see that your mother likes someones more than you, but a whole other ball game to realize that your mother HATES you while she prefers someone else entirely.. Aww man - when AS was like humain jawab chahiyeh and all, I could just see the disbelief on her face as the final thread of pretense broke away and she just came out as her true self. Oh man, oh man! If it wasn't such a hassle to get to watch it again (stupid YT people!) I'd be watching that episode over and over again! Day Dreaming

*sigh* I already saw the Sudarshan beating up Baji bit - the one that he does with namak and mirchi and what not.. What a loser that guy is! Spineless! He had 5 people hold off Baji before he got around to showing his "macho-giri".. Khulla chorta na Baji ko phir pata chalta kaun kiska sir phorta.. But I absolutely loved Baji for his "2 centimeter" wali line! I was totally cheering him on! Marna hai toh sahi sey maro na! Ye show bazi kya hai! Spineless jerk! He totally deserved how Kala made him her "chamcha" instead of a full-on "Bhao" that he was dreaming to be.. Moron. Dead

Edited by -Fivr- - 22 February 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Found it!

Anu, watch this scene...it's kinda long and drag in bits initially, but watch it....I really like the way they draw parallel to these old scenes...the dialogues in yesterday's episode touch you even more if you have seen this scene...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Mash, I've seen that before.....I totally got the context of the "mere haathon pe laga khoon" before, don't worry.....lol.....I loveeeeeeeeee this scene too.....truly the love and care with which the dialogue writers have kept this consistency in Dutta's character is something I admire....what he said back then was so wonderfully tied in with what he said about Nakku in this scene with Seema.

incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Fivr...You know, why I was more excited about this maha episode? We know where this whole maha episode is gonna lead us to...haina....a DUTTA-KALA confrontation!!!! *dances* I can't wait to see them openly challenging each other or something....it would be EPIC!!!

Anu...Oh you have watched it...I didn't get time yesterday and I was thinking throughout the day that you might not have seen this scene before...but good that you have...there's a dialogue where Nakku says to herself 'Agar main Supriya Tai ki jagah hoti toh apke haathon ka khoon apne aanson se dho deti'..and she has done exactly that as Dutta points out...

Oh and DN met today...*daaloes bhangra* and Seema is as selfish as she was...Today, she asked devi maa to create a small place for her in Dutta's heart by some miracle Dead.......b**ch! Angry

AreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
OK, I was wondering now that Mahhi is in top 4, why doesn't MR come to watch her or something? It's been sooooo long since I have seen him off-screen....hmph! Even today's SBB was filled with the fight scenes only.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
LOL arey when Mahi's own FIANCE doesn't come to watch her now, why would MR come at this point? lol.....maybeeeeeee he'll come when she's in the top 3....don't lose hope, Mash :P haha

but yeah today's SBB segment was more filled with nautanki than anything worthwhile......*sigh*

Oh wow I'd forgotten that Nakku had said that line in that scene.....OMG then the tie in is even more beautiful! What she thought to herself then is what he is saying out loud now.....*sigh* what a connection these two shareDay Dreaming

Watched the epi.....liked it even though it was kinda dragged.....Kala amuses me soooooo much....lol....when she came out of the car with that guy holding an umbrella for her...rofl.....Seema really is such a shameless woman! Hadh hai! Good she got a reality check seeing DN hug! Loser kahin ki!

Go to top