Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 110)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by ronitfan

Waise how come Mishal Baba is still in LTL? His leaving and all was just a publicity stunt kya?

Mishal Baba?LOL You watch LTL? I didn't know.....

His leaving/not leaving is a big question mark cuz of channel politics and whatever games they are playing to get publicity out of the curiosity of whether or not he will leave the show.....we're just taking what we have for now....he's in the show and Dutta's presence looms large over everything.....but whatever happens in the future remains to be seen.

Hmmm.. I don't watch it watch it.
but it was in the news so I asked.. never gave the show a try really.. 

Hope the matter resolves soon! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
LOL yeah it has been in the news for a while with rumors swirling about his supposed tantrums  and whatnot but a lot of it was made up crap too which someone from the creative supervision team is spreading cuz they dislike Mishal.

No one's given any official clarification interviews so that is why we can't really be sure...just a couple of random TB articles....I've given up khapaaoing my head over it and just enjoying the show.....lol

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hahahahha that's good.. 
the best policy! :) 

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hey guys!

I'm on the February 10th episode - that maha episode nonsense threw me off! Took me 2 hours to watch the video because it either wouldn't load or wouldn't play or would buffer too much! But I finally caught up and Oh My God. *sigh* I was just staring at the screen in awe the entire time. I mean honestly, the way she told AS off with the whole "maine kuch ghalat nahi kiya".. Brilliant man! Day Dreaming

So 9 more episodes left - including todays.. and I'm all caught up! *excited muh* That's 3 hours of LTL viewing and I plan on doing it all tonight.. Big smile

Ahhh...you watched the maha episode? Zabardast! Wasn't it just awesome? Have you ever seen a  more amazinggg villain?! God! She gave me goosebumps throughout...specially the bits where she told AS to stop hitting her...chilling! Oh and that scene in the end where she ruggedly wiped a tear falling down her eyes.

Oh, now you'll have to watch Suds torturing poor Baji in the couple of next episodes...*sigh*

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Oho so Mash ji found time to drop in today? Kal kahaan thi?

I loveddddddddddd yesterday's LTL epi.
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Arey I was making a presentation for my sister...don't remind me...I couldn't discuss anything after working with pictures of dead newborn babies....shit, shit, shit... don't want to talk or think about it. How does she deal with all this in real is beyond me. If my sister wasn't as busy as she was, I never would have agreed to make it for her.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Oh god, I did not just read that.....please don't tell me about it either.....I don't even want to THINK about those visuals!

I guess you haven't been keeping up on JDJ either then.....I read that today apparently Ankita said in her goodbye AV that Mahi deserved to go a few weeks back and also that the judges have favored Yana-Salman.
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Anyway, I loved yeserday's episode too...specially the Seema/Dutta scene. I and my sister were high-fiving through it and making enough noise discussing it that my mother told us she won't let us watch LTL if we won't remain silent while watching it...lol. Then I watched the repeat too today morning.

I was pleasantly surprised at that Seema Dutta scene...who would have thought Dutta would ask Seema to back off in THIS way? I was expecting a big ugly confrontation and lots of melodrama...but the way he calmly and directly tells her why what she's thinking would never happen...it's difficult for him to forgive her...not just because of the betrayal or the heart break...if that was just the case he would have forgiven her earlier as he has his Nakku...but it goes deeper than that...she changed his life, put 'khoon' on his hands...however big a gunda he is, he's haunted by the blood on his hands...It reminded me of that scene during the Supriya phase where he shows Nakku the gun and told her about all the 'khoon' on his hand...and asks her who, which girl, would accept that...have you seen it? Then the way he told her about Nakku...agian reminded me of the same scene.....when he said how she has accepted him and wiped the blood on his hands with her tears...*sigh* beautiful dialogues!

AreYaar

Go to top