Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 109)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

*sigh* The video is not loading on these - like the page opens up after a long time but the actual video never starts.. *sigh* I guess I'll just watch it on that ajeeb si quality.. Or maybe I can give the zshare links in the forum a go. Kya pata they work faster.. LOL 

But thanks for looking for these links yaar.. Embarrassed

Ok this is a zshare one.....tell me if this works:

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=417170

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Yeah! This link works great!! *excited muh* Big smile

Sorry about running away abhi beech mein.. Something came up. But ab I'm back to my LTL viewing.. LOL
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by nureat01

She'd talked about a RR-MB siggy in her siggy thread na. isliye mentioned herLOL
I've been good.. yes, watching Adaalat but since RR is out shooting for a film, the quality of the show keeps fluctuating :P

Oooh RR's doing a new movie? What's it about? He was FANTASTIC in Udaan....so glad to see him sweeping all the awards for thatClap

Believe it or not - he's doing a movie with George Clooney !!! 
He's playing Rabindranath Tagore in the movie who serves as an inspiration to a struggling
writer, played by Clooney! Embarrassed

Wow with George Clooney? EeeeeeeeeeeeeDay Dreaming  And he's playing Tagore? Double wow! This sounds super awesome! So RR has made it to Hollywood? That's amazing!

Yesssssssssssssss Embarrassed
Hope we get the movie soon!! but looking at George Clooney's timetable, we are slated for a loooong wait it seems! hehehhee.. 

Waise how come Mishal Baba is still in LTL? His leaving and all was just a publicity stunt kya?

AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Nimrahhhh!! Hug LOL Totally loved your post in the JDJ forum! Clap LOL Just dropped by to tell you that...also to say hi since I haven't talked to you in ages! Kya solid jawaab diya hai to that chic there! Clap She replied btw. :P 

I honestly don't understand WHYYY people hate on Ankita so much. Like I just CAN'T comprehend this!!! Confused I guess there's no respect for being genuine and honest these days. People have to be absolutely perfect  and hence fake all the time. It's a crime to be yourself and be real which is such a rare quality to see on tv. Ankita's just a confident, strong, honest and forthright girl. And I really appreciate that quality. 

Her elimination was so sporting today. And touching. Loved what she had to say about Sushant's proposal. I guess it was totally out of the blue for her na? And how she's all thanking Nishant for jheling her slaps all the time! LOL Aww the way she was calling him his buddy and all! So adorable! She really has had so many memories to cherish because of JDJ. I love how she goes, "what more can I ask for?" at the end. Aww. I also loved her attitude about not caring whether she wins the show, but simply wanting to give her best. I saw absolutely NO negativity from her side! Sad how this girl is so positive in reality, but people on the forum only perceive her as negative and arrogant. Confused I toh have huge respect and appreciation for Ankita! Thumbs Up

Anyways, on another note, does anyone here watch Chak Dhoom Dhoom? I'm just catching up on it now. I'm only up to the first episode after the auditions, and I have to say I love this show! It's really awesome. Much better than DID doubles which I find to be totally un-inspiring and un-original this season. Not to mention how much Geeta annoys me. TongueLOL But CDD is really SUCH an inspiring dance show! The judges are awesome! You know, now that Malika Sherawat isn't one of them anymore! Tongue LOL Love how the whole idea of the show is enhancing teamwork and bonding skills rather than individual attention and popularity. And the dancing is also really creative and amazing! I really love this show man. Thumbs Up The CDD forum is like SO dead though! LOL No one even bothers to write up the written updates there! LOL Quite a sunsaan place. 

Edited by cute2stay - 22 February 2011 at 1:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
For anyone who hasn't seen CDD, here watch this performance please. I love this group! This was their 2nd round of auditions performance. I also saw their first performance after being selected and it was just as awesome! They try to get across a social message through their dancing. And the most inspiring thing is that these guys aren't trained dancers at all! They're all from low socio-economic backgrounds with professions like mechanic, mazdoor etc. and just decided to make a difference/reach out through their dance. Really inspiring! Here's the vid:

AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

I'm on the February 10th episode - that maha episode nonsense threw me off! Took me 2 hours to watch the video because it either wouldn't load or wouldn't play or would buffer too much! But I finally caught up and Oh My God. *sigh* I was just staring at the screen in awe the entire time. I mean honestly, the way she told AS off with the whole "maine kuch ghalat nahi kiya".. Brilliant man! Day Dreaming

So 9 more episodes left - including todays.. and I'm all caught up! *excited muh* That's 3 hours of LTL viewing and I plan on doing it all tonight.. Big smile

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Waise how come Mishal Baba is still in LTL? His leaving and all was just a publicity stunt kya?

Mishal Baba?LOL You watch LTL? I didn't know.....

His leaving/not leaving is a big question mark cuz of channel politics and whatever games they are playing to get publicity out of the curiosity of whether or not he will leave the show.....we're just taking what we have for now....he's in the show and Dutta's presence looms large over everything.....but whatever happens in the future remains to be seen.

Go to top