Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 107)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Lol I know. I ended up posting in a topic. Now that post of mine looks so silly to me but I had a urge to reply and I did. LOL Lol yeah seriously mitti pao on those who just can't understand the genuine nature of Ankita.. 

Oooh Sushita on Aevain aevain! wow! I have hated EVERY one who has performed on this song other than Bitto-Shruti but whatever I've seen of the video, I'm liking them. Biased, I guess, I am!LOL But these two are just so cute.. Kya karun! LOL But these two perform so much, har show pe.. LOL.. I wonder if these two get any rest.. LOL

Dude, I just saw your post and it's AWESOMEClapClapLOL.....you replied to that Rani fan? haha....seriously she is the LAST person who should be talking about this.....seems like she's forgotten all her super agitated blind defending of Rani in the bolly section during the frenzy of the NOKJ promotions, hmmm?LOL and now SHE'S telling ppl about how "all viewpoints count" *dies laughing* The hypocrisy of this crowd truly knows no boundsLOL.....Ppl in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at othersTongue

I wanted to reply but I had already khapaaoed my head so much yesterday that didn't have the energy anymore.....these ppl are all hypocrites and blind haters of the highest order and they try to pretend to be all "objective"....I really don't have the patience to deal with this anymore.

LOL I'm loving Sushant-Ankita on aevein-aevein too....dunno if it's my bias too but they always ENJOY their dances so much it's fun to watch.....lol this performance toh was a channel obligation naa....and the v-day one was an Ekta obligation....bechare phase huye hainLOL....but I think otherwise they do enjoy dancing a lot so they take it up any chance they getLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Lol thank you Anu.. I got irritated with her post majorly because it was just sohypocritical.I hated her overpossessivebehaviour about Rani in the Bolly forum during the NOKJ phase and a topic where someone who has met Rani said she smokes and abuses and all.. I remember she got so hyper. I wanted to point it out to her but I thought indirectly bol diya kaafi hai! LOL Apna favourite sahi hai.. aur usko defend karo tou justified.. but if someoneelsedoes that, they're oh so wrong.. and obviously like I said, she belongs to the same CC so obviously pata chalta hai where she's coming from.. Wacko

I saw your posts too.. You really have patience to argue with these people.. Main tou once in a while post karti hoon, I can't put sense into their heads when they've convinced themselves that anything related to Sushant-Ankita is bad.. Pagal sare ke sare!

Lol aww.. Bechare har jagah se phanse hue hain! LOL But yeah these two put so much fun, energy into their dances, and the fact that they love working together, it automatically makes it a treat to watch them together.. I just remembered, during Ankita's elimination, she mentioned how she was touched by Sushan't gesture of proposing her since he never really said anything about it.. It was so sweeeet! Day Dreaming Would I be biased in saying I was quite bored during today's JDJ since there was no Sushant or Ankita in it!? LOL The performances of Yana and Chang were good but I missed those two.. LOL

Edited by nimrah - 21 February 2011 at 12:32pm

AreYaar

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by ronitfan

She'd talked about a RR-MB siggy in her siggy thread na. isliye mentioned herLOL
I've been good.. yes, watching Adaalat but since RR is out shooting for a film, the quality of the show keeps fluctuating :P

Oooh RR's doing a new movie? What's it about? He was FANTASTIC in Udaan....so glad to see him sweeping all the awards for thatClap

Believe it or not - he's doing a movie with George Clooney !!! 
He's playing Rabindranath Tagore in the movie who serves as an inspiration to a struggling
writer, played by Clooney! Embarrassed

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Yeah she deffo had a slight catch in her voice there as she said that.....I got the sense that she was doing all this "lets hate on Valentine's Day" thing strictly to support him and make him happy venting like this and I just found that really sweet....lol.....You can see the yearning in her eyes but she also doesn't know what steps to take and what to say to him about that now *sigh*.......Booth is too busy nursing his bruised ego/hurtLOL

He is, isn't he? And for THAT, I feel like smacking him. LOL *sigh* these two are literally playing cat and mouse game with each other. I am going to miss this Brennan in the next season if she withdraws any further.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Lol aww.. Bechare har jagah se phanse hue hain! LOL But yeah these two put so much fun, energy into their dances, and the fact that they love working together, it automatically makes it a treat to watch them together.. I just remembered, during Ankita's elimination, she mentioned how she was touched by Sushan't gesture of proposing her since he never really said anything about it.. It was so sweeeet! Day Dreaming Would I be biased in saying I was quite bored during today's JDJ since there was no Sushant or Ankita in it!? LOL The performances of Yana and Chang were good but I missed those two.. LOL

I just watched Ankita's elimination.....she danced really well in the face-off and quite OBVIOUSLY better than Yana-Salman whom one could tell were not prepared and just did random lifts which had no connection to the music pieceConfusedLOL......but the judges chose Yana cuz overall she's a better dancer in this show.....NOW ppl won't cry foul, haan? And talk about how rigged this show is? Guess notLOL Cuz Ankita ko nikaalna hai naa.....by all means necessaryLOL.

*Edit: Actually I'll PM you about this bit.....better that wayLOL

Anyways, her goodbye AV was sweet and I also liked the bit where she talked about the proposal and how JDJ has given her so many memories to cherish :-)....and the way she thanked Nishant for tolerating all her hittingLOL.....she went out with a very nice positive attitude....a graceful exit :-) She should relax now....and be glad to have gotten out of this madhouseLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 21 February 2011 at 4:17pm

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

She'd talked about a RR-MB siggy in her siggy thread na. isliye mentioned herLOL
I've been good.. yes, watching Adaalat but since RR is out shooting for a film, the quality of the show keeps fluctuating :P

Oooh RR's doing a new movie? What's it about? He was FANTASTIC in Udaan....so glad to see him sweeping all the awards for thatClap

Believe it or not - he's doing a movie with George Clooney !!! 
He's playing Rabindranath Tagore in the movie who serves as an inspiration to a struggling
writer, played by Clooney! Embarrassed

Wow with George Clooney? EeeeeeeeeeeeeDay Dreaming  And he's playing Tagore? Double wow! This sounds super awesome! So RR has made it to Hollywood? That's amazing!

ronitfan

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

LMAO! Just saw the Nakku-don episode.. ROFL I can maybe deal with this - but only because I'm seeing this all in one go. Warna toh.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I guess Nakku was momentarily loosing her mind a bit too - so much stress can do that.. MAYBE that can justify this don business of hers? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yes, I'm definitely going with the "loosing her mind" theory.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
LOLL Fivr, it's Nakku BHAO, dude.....not Nakku-don....Mind ittttttttttttTongueLOL.....Mash christened her with that nameLOL

Nakku Bhao ki POWER toh DEKHNE waali thi.....with Dutta's vest on and the gun in her hand.....aagayi humari LadyBhaoStern SmileROFL

I could maybe understand the concept of what they were trying to go with but it just came across as SO freakin ridiculous with tiny little MV/Nakku trying to do Dutta-like bhaogiriConfusedLOL

I also think the "losing her mind" theory makes the most senseLOL

-Fivr-

Go to top