Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 106)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
And finally saw Bones ... Awwwwww Brennan is SUCH a sweetheart! Big smile

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Oyeee Anu! LOL I wasn't online then ya maybe I was away..coz I saw that post now..

Anyway, the JDJ forum has turned into SUCH a mess... log pagal hogae hain. Sushant-Ankita are such genuine people. Its sad to see people hating them for no bloody reason! Just saw JDJ, when Sushant was announcing that he wants to quit and all, Ankita had tears in her eyes.. It was so sad.. and sweet at the same time.. And when she's eliminated she's like I know my Sushant will win this so I have no problem! LOL I just love her bindaas talks! Big smile

Yeah the JDJ forum is filled with totalllllllllll nutjobsWacko....I need a breakLOL

Awww@ the Sushita bits from today's JDJ.....looking forward to watching it! I ADORE Ankita's bindaas nature.....jinke palle nahin padta, unpe mitti paao jiTongueLOL.....

Btw did you see Sushita on SBS dancing to 'aevein aevein'? LOL it's hilarious....I think this is the first time I've liked that song on anyone other than Bittoo-Shruti....Ankita is looking gorgeous in that blue lehenga and Sushant is in full masti mode....even though in bits you can see that his back is bothering him

Edited by nureat01 - 21 February 2011 at 10:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

And finally saw Bones ... Awwwwww Brennan is SUCH a sweetheart! Big smile

Awww you finally watched it? Awesome! Yep I adoreddddddddddddd Brennan in this epi too!
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Could you also see or did I imagine it, that her voice was cracking a bit when she said, "Happy Valentines Day Booth!" ... and Booth didn't answer back ... What is it with these two ... I don't want Booth to magically be "available" ... but you can see Brennan's heart in her eyes at times... and Booth running away from that ... *sigh*

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 21 February 2011 at 10:52am

AreYaar

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by ronitfan

Ahahaha hi there Anu! :D

I thought I'd surprise her and some other MB fans here ;)
Anyways, how are you? 

It's been such a long time! :D

Heyyy Sukhi.....long time indeed!LOL

You were talking to the other MB fans in here too? But your post toh was just addressed to Vasu, haina?TongueLOL.....humein toh aap bhool hi gayeLOL

So how've you been? I see you posting articles in the JDJ forum sometimes but haven't seen you around otherwise....watcha upto? Are you active in the Adalat forum then cuz of RR?

She'd talked about a RR-MB siggy in her siggy thread na. isliye mentioned herLOL
I've been good.. yes, watching Adaalat but since RR is out shooting for a film, the quality of the show keeps fluctuating :P

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Yeah the JDJ forum is filled with totalllllllllll nutjobsWacko....I need a breakLOL

Awww@ the Sushita bits from today's JDJ.....looking forward to watching it! I ADORE Ankita's bindaas nature.....jinke palle nahin padta, unpe mitti paao jiTongueLOL.....

Btw did you see Sushita on SBS dancing to 'aevein aevein'? LOL it's hilarious....I think this is the first time I've liked that song on anyone other than Bittoo-Shruti....Ankita is looking gorgeous in that blue lehenga and Sushant is in full masti mode....even though in bits you can see that his back is bothering him

Lol I know. I ended up posting in a topic. Now that post of mine looks so silly to me but I had a urge to reply and I did. LOL Lol yeah seriously mitti pao on those who just can't understand the genuine nature of Ankita.. 

Oooh Sushita on Aevain aevain! wow! I have hated EVERY one who has performed on this song other than Bitto-Shruti but whatever I've seen of the video, I'm liking them. Biased, I guess, I am!LOL But these two are just so cute.. Kya karun! LOL But these two perform so much, har show pe.. LOL.. I wonder if these two get any rest.. LOL

*Edit: Oh and thanks for the video. Hug Done watching it.. These two are so cute together.. Ankita really looks gorgeous in that lehenga.. 

Edited by nimrah - 21 February 2011 at 11:08am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Could you also see or did I imagine it, that her voice was cracking a bit when she said, "Happy Valentines Day Booth!" ... and Booth didn't answer back ... What is it with these two ... I don't want Booth to magically be "available" ... but you can see Brennan's heart in her eyes at times... and Booth running away from that ... *sigh*

Yeah she deffo had a slight catch in her voice there as she said that.....I got the sense that she was doing all this "lets hate on Valentine's Day" thing strictly to support him and make him happy venting like this and I just found that really sweet....lol.....You can see the yearning in her eyes but she also doesn't know what steps to take and what to say to him about that now *sigh*.......Booth is too busy nursing his bruised ego/hurtLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 21 February 2011 at 11:23am

LadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

She'd talked about a RR-MB siggy in her siggy thread na. isliye mentioned herLOL
I've been good.. yes, watching Adaalat but since RR is out shooting for a film, the quality of the show keeps fluctuating :P

Oooh RR's doing a new movie? What's it about? He was FANTASTIC in Udaan....so glad to see him sweeping all the awards for thatClap

ronitfan

Go to top