Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 103)

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I also imagined the next sniper episode to be more intense and Booth to be more sober.....but it doesn't seem that way. Not that I'm complainingLOL. Booth did look a bit down before Brennan broke down the words for him....hahaha.

And Hodgela are quite freaked out about the name. I feel really sorry for Hodgins when Angela's dad shows up. At least Angie can say stuffs to him and get away with it, but poor Hodgins.....he becomes stumbled in front of Angela's dad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

Haha...I think he had a facial or something LOL Honestly, he's looking so ujla ujla...and soooo extra handsome. I can't stop staring and sighing at him...or them...The promo had me really happy....andar se khushi horahi hai mujhey...

LMAO a facial?ROFL......He'd go and get a facial and not a haircut?? Whyyyyyy Mishal???ROFLROFL He needs a haircut more IMOLOL....

It's the lighting as well....might be the reason why he's looking more "ujla ujla" to you....lol...or if you want to go by the show....he washed his face with the waters of that lake in the mandir naa.....so the devi's blessings must have made him all ujla ujlaLOL

OR....my fav. explanation :P....which is that it's the glow of happiness having Nakku in his arms after soooooooooo longLOL

The promo's made EVERYONE really happy, your HighnessLOL.....we can all identify with your andar waali khushiLOL

No comments on the Friday epi otherwise?TongueLOL  I liked the epi even though they didn't meet....but some bits were quite good.

LOL...yeah so many explanations but khair the point is he's looking more swoon worthy than he had in the past couple of months.

Oh, I liked the episode too..forgot all about it after the precap/promo...Big smile I was already expecting them not to meet so wasn't really disappointed. I like the praying bit....specially the dialogues during it...and the initial bit kinda made me smile where Nakku so simply and non-dramatically tells the devi maa that 'main ne kitne dinon se mere Saab ki awaz nahin suni...un ko dekha nahin'..It's how we behave when we don't see Dutta for a few epis....or hear him talk. LOL Seema is of course a certified witch in my eyes now...Dutta Nakku ke beech main agai...teri toh!!Angry
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Ohh...ohhhhhhhhhhhh....just reading through the topic where the girl has pointed out how this DN hug is a rip-off from Khudah Gawah...jabhiii...I was getting the feeling that I have seen this somewhere...and I have watched that movie a hundred times...ahhhh...so there's a KhudaGawah fan in the team...I completely trust the LTL creatives now.
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I have soooooooooo much catching up to do! I haven't watched Bones as yet. Neither have I watched JDJ, White Collar etc ... :-( This week work suddenly came up and I became super busy after a lull period ... feels kinda nice though. But some of the people I'm working with a truly nutcases ... everyone thinks they are important...everyone wants to be heard ... everyone has a different agenda .... and everyone, except me, are guys .... tee, hee ... so for now I'm the PM in thus whose-voice-is-loudest contest :-)

Would love to stay back and chat .... lekin have a "facial" appointment at the salon ;-)

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Mels: LOL yeah he did look a bit disappointed and down before Brennan "simplified" that explanation for him and told him he's a GOOD man....haha.....very cute. lol I actually really enjoy watching Hodgins's interactions with Ange's dad and how scared he gets of him....lol....TJ's such a brilliant actor....and was reading some reviews of the epi which said that there was this feel of season 1/2 in the squints interactions again and I have to agree.....I enjoyed the banter b/w Hodins/Cam and Hodgins/Clark.

@Mash: LOLL waaah kya 180 degree turn maara hai.....madam was shouting all over the place on Thursday that they are SO going to meet in this Fri epi and now you're saying you weren't expecting them to meet? Oh please :P

Yeah those scenes were really good.....I loved how she was shouting "saab" in the beginning too and the praying bit had great dialogues from both D and N.....I also really enjoyed the Chaaskar-Suds-Kala scene.....they are hilarious villains....lol

Re: Khuda gawaah "rip off".....hmmm honestly why exactly does Khuda Gawaah have a copyright on a hero holding the sword before it comes down on them? I feel like I've seen similar scenarios in a zillion other shows.....would hardly call it a Khuda Gawaah ripoff only.

How is the WHOLE hug a ripoff from Khuda Gawaah? Just cuz AB is tall like MR too and Sridevi is tiny like MV?LOL

*Edit: Just watched the link in that girl's post....are you serious, Mash? That 2 SECOND bit when he grabs the sword and that's enough to call this WHOLE hug a ripoff?? WowLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 20 February 2011 at 12:48pm

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

I have soooooooooo much catching up to do! I haven't watched Bones as yet. Neither have I watched JDJ, White Collar etc ... :-( This week work suddenly came up and I became super busy after a lull period ... feels kinda nice though. But some of the people I'm working with a truly nutcases ... everyone thinks they are important...everyone wants to be heard ... everyone has a different agenda .... and everyone, except me, are guys .... tee, hee ... so for now I'm the PM in thus whose-voice-is-loudest contest :-)

Would love to stay back and chat .... lekin have a "facial" appointment at the salon ;-)

Heyyy LadyM! Aww hope you get to watch Bones soon.....was a really nice epi :-)

Chalo have fun at your facial appointmentLOL See ya later *waves*
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

@Mash: LOLL waaah kya 180 degree turn maara hai.....madam was shouting all over the place on Thursday that they are SO going to meet in this Fri epi and now you're saying you weren't expecting them to meet? Oh please :P

Yeah those scenes were really good.....I loved how she was shouting "saab" in the beginning too and the praying bit had great dialogues from both D and N.....I also really enjoyed the Chaaskar-Suds-Kala scene.....they are hilarious villains....lol

Re: Khuda gawaah "rip off".....hmmm honestly why exactly does Khuda Gawaah have a copyright on a hero holding the sword before it comes down on them? I feel like I've seen similar scenarios in a zillion other shows.....would hardly call it a Khuda Gawaah ripoff only.

How is the WHOLE hug a ripoff from Khuda Gawaah? Just cuz AB is tall like MR too and Sridevi is tiny like MV?LOL

Haha...no by the time I watched it, that is today, I was expecting them not to meet...so wasn't disappointed when they didn't...and I had already seen the precap/promo sigs floating all around...so that mellowed down the disappointment too in many ways...

Oh no, the hug's not the rip off...the way they hug is totally different...specially because in KG they both kinda move towards each other n here Nakku runs to Dutta...but just the whole hero-heroin meeting after a while, hugging and then the sword holding together. Yeah, we may have seen it in other shows too, not that I could remember any at the moment, but I think originally toh it's a Khuda Gawah thing....and well...that was such an EPIC moment in the movie...I don't think any shows would have ever done justice to it.
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

*Edit: Just watched the link in that girl's post....are you serious, Mash? That 2 SECOND bit when he grabs the sword and that's enough to call this WHOLE hug a ripoff?? WowLOL

Nahin baba not the whole hug...yeh kab kaha main ne...just the sword holding was reminding me of something and I realized it only after reading that post keh it's a Khuda Gawah bit. I really like the movie and the scene...so I really don't mind much...LOL

Go to top