Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 102)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

WOWW!! The editing in the promo/precap is crappy....but really...woww! There's something about seeing them together again! I can't stop watching the promoooo...it's soooo awesome!! I get all those fuzzy feelings in my heart watching it...*sigh* I'll come back in a min after I become a bit coherent and watch it 5657868967 times again.

*chappa maro-es at the LTL gallery for sigs/avis*

*sigh*

@bold: WorddddddddDay Dreaming There's just something about seeing them TOGETHER after so long....and don't you just LOVE the way she grabs him and pulls him down to hug him?? LOL....the gasp as if she's found air and sustenance after a lifetime without it....and the serenity and peace in his eyes.....the emotions of the moment are amazing and really come through despite the crappy editing....like I was saying in the ED thread.....somehow there's a divine sense to them together, nahin?

btw Mash....bad news for you.....most of the sigs/avis in the LTL gallery are already being used by everyoneLOL

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Yes, I'm going through some topics so I can see that, Anu. No thanks for reminding me...and I don't always use sigs/avis that no one is using...and well...DN are meeting after a couple of months...I won't mind joining the common crowd this once...*makes a face*

I can't stop looking at the sceneeee....specially, as you mentioned, the WAY she kinda drag him down to her...the mousy, tiny girl bringing down the tall and greattt DUTTA BHAU...and how goood is he looking in that scene...absolutely yummy! Day Dreaming

P.S...Hmmm...I think he has DONE something to his face...he's looking just sooooo handsome in that scene....or maybe it's the black color and the return of his trademark kurtas. Waise how did he get that kurta?

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Yes, I'm going through some topics so I can see that, Anu. No thanks for reminding me...and I don't always use sigs/avis that no one is using...and well...DN are meeting after a couple of months...I won't mind joining the common crowd this once...*makes a face*

I can't stop looking at the sceneeee....specially, as you mentioned, the WAY she kinda drag him down to her...the mousy, tiny girl bringing down the tall and greattt DUTTA BHAU...and how goood is he looking in that scene...absolutely yummy! Day Dreaming

P.S...Hmmm...I think he has DONE something to his face...he's looking just sooooo handsome in that scene....or maybe it's the black color and the return of his trademark kurtas. Waise how did he get that kurta?

COMMON crowd? Ohooooooooo so the QUEEN has decided to join us COMMONERS for a change? We are sooooooooooo blessed *bows deeply*Tongue

Yeah he's looking amaaaaaaaaaazing....lol he hasn't DONE anything to his face.....it's the difference of seeing him without that cursed bandage on his forehead which we've been seeing for like 2 months......also it's the effect of seeing that emotion in his eyes after finally having his Nakku in front of him.....haha and ofcourse the trademark kurtas.....that is the mystery element that has most of us believing this is just a specially shot promo and not the actual scene....let's see.

I've already watched this 908979879797 times over the course of the weekend and discussed it soooooooooo much that my head is spinning by this pointLOLLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 20 February 2011 at 10:10am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Nimraaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! You have a green batti.....why aren't you postingggggggg?? :P
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Haha...I think he had a facial or something LOL Honestly, he's looking so ujla ujla...and soooo extra handsome. I can't stop staring and sighing at him...or them...The promo had me really happy....andar se khushi horahi hai mujhey...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Anu, I did watch the promo for the next episode. The last bit was quite cuteEmbarrassed. And I really do wonder what name Angela's father has thought of for the childLOL.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Haha...I think he had a facial or something LOL Honestly, he's looking so ujla ujla...and soooo extra handsome. I can't stop staring and sighing at him...or them...The promo had me really happy....andar se khushi horahi hai mujhey...

LMAO a facial?ROFLROFLROFLROFL......He'd go and get a facial and not a haircut?? Whyyyyyy Mishal???ROFLROFL He needs a haircut more IMOLOL....

It's the lighting as well....might be the reason why he's looking more "ujla ujla" to you....lol...or if you want to go by the show....he washed his face with the waters of that lake in the mandir naa.....so the devi's blessings must have made him all ujla ujlaLOL

OR....my fav. explanation :P....which is that it's the glow of happiness having Nakku in his arms after soooooooooo longLOL

The promo's made EVERYONE really happy, your HighnessLOL.....we can all identify with your andar waali khushiLOL

No comments on the Friday epi otherwise?TongueLOL  I liked the epi even though they didn't meet....but some bits were quite good.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Anu, I did watch the promo for the next episode. The last bit was quite cuteEmbarrassed. And I really do wonder what name Angela's father has thought of for the childLOL.

You did? Niceeee! It looks like it will be a good epi......with Ange-Hodgins all freaked out about what her dad will try to name their kid....lol......Angela's dad is usually amusing.....and the BnB bit was really cute....although I'd thought this sniper arc would make Booth more sober and angsty but this promo is making it more light-hearted sounding....hmmm.....guess we need to watch the actual epi to understand.

Melissa

Go to top