Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Zainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *runs you down with a squishy huggggggg* Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please say you're still here!

I was replying to some PMs and trying to make a random short DN vm.....lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faith-

Aaaaaaaaaaah yayy the guessing game is still on!!.... I read it last night before I went to sleep that the name starts with T... I thought of a whole list😆😆 and I was hoping you would not tell before I guess... Okay here I go.... Tehreem, Tabinda, Tabassum, Tahira, Tamkinat, Tehniyat, Tamazur(the most difficult T name I have heard of ... aik hain family friends un ki bachi ka naam hai) Tehmina, Tanya, Tazeen, Talat..... Uff T say socha kaafi mushkil hai😆 I have forgotten the rest bas Turrum Khan bach gaya hai... *ducks*😆

*edit* Just read Mash's guesses and remembered ya Tooba was in my list too... But her best guess to obviously TULSI😲🤣 and AP nice guesses👍🏼 And Melu's guess awesome as always! *edit/*

Oh and HELLOOOO CC vaasiyon!!🤗

Hayeeee how well do you ALL write.... AP, Fivray( I will continue to call you that even if  you reveal your name) and Pallo....😍 DN scenes have been beautiful as it but reading the way you guys analyse it... chaar chand lag jaatey hain... and UFFF ALLL the sigs and avis.... Gorgeous!😍 Mein tou waisay hi sau saal lagati hoon decide karney may ... Iss liye I did not even try yet..
(Oh and forgot to mention Kala stuff is AWESOME esp the OH please one😆)

APPPPPPPPPPP
🤗🤗🤗
I hope you are still online *fingers crossed*

LOL this guessing game is fun except I couldn't think of too many from T....but I love Mels and Mash's guesses and now you've got a lambi chaudi list too! Niceeeeeeeeeeee😆

TURRUM KHAN?! MAHAHAHAHAHAH EPICCCCCCC🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 PERFECT! If she doesn't tell us her name soon, THIS is what we'll call her😈🤣🤣🤣

DN really have been amazing this week, haina? *sigh* My entire weekend has gone in a haze of discussing about these epis, capping pics, making avis/sigs in all the breaktime I'd steal away from doing my other work.....lol
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YAYYYYYYYY you are still here..... *happily gets run down and returns with a massive HUGG*

Aaah missed you :( 🤗

Wowww DN VM??? On which song and why short *khafa* Ohh that reminds me that Sushita VM you made... was sooo cuteee!! I saw it but comment karna hi bhool gayi thi *slaps forehead*

I did read about the whole JDJ forum mess and that aunta thing I kinda figured it out when Nimrah mentioned abt the PM thing..... 🤢 hadd hai and worst is pretending to be oh so righteous and goody goody.... Khair dafa karo..

Oh and I even used your HC-AG avis... without commenting or anything as usual *hides muh* As always they were beautiful and the perfect moments..... Oh and how did you like the performance... Sushant aur Ankita wali bhi dekhi.. Baqi tortorous wali... gosh watching that ajab prem wala v-day on tv was a nightmare... those HORRRIBLEE lame hosts and their SUPER lame supposed comedy... Baqi all the other SO couples killing the songs😆 with their 'awesome' dance.... I think in the other couples only Toasty and Tej were the ones who could dance.. baqi tou...*shudders*...  Ami and my brother were constantly asking ... why are we watching this?🤣

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Zainab: LOL!!! Yes, this is exactly why I left the game going even though I can say for sure that one of the name choices is it.. Lol. Turram Khan?!?! Lol! I love it! Maybe I should get my name legally changed to that! 🤣 

And you can always call me "Fivray" yaar! Even I love that name!! Lol, in fact I love my Fivr-denominated names more than my actual name-name.. Lol, go figure.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree with you about everyone's discussions - I personally love all the discussions between Anu/Fatty/Pallavi. They're really fun to read and they always bring something new to the table that I haven't thought about..

@Anu: Lol! Arey tum waise hi mujhey Turram Khan bula lo! App k liye toh kuch bhi! *maska-maroing muh* 🤣🤣🤣
-Faith- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL this guessing game is fun except I couldn't think of too many from T....but I love Mels and Mash's guesses and now you've got a lambi chaudi list too! Niceeeeeeeeeeee😆 I knowwww its fun fun fun!

TURRUM KHAN?! MAHAHAHAHAHAH EPICCCCCCC🤣 PERFECT! If she doesn't tell us her name soon, THIS is what we'll call her🤣 Hainaaa..... Maarey gi Fivray mujhe🤣

DN really have been amazing this week, haina? *sigh* My entire weekend has gone in a haze of discussing about these epis, capping pics, making avis/sigs in all the breaktime I'd steal away from doing my other work.....lol Awwwww I know its been really awesome worth all the dragged out phases..... those little little things😍... the details that is actually what makes DN DN.... and you guys deserve to savour all these scenes and moments... and esp coz you never know agey kya baney ga... Jee lo yeh phase dil bhar kay....

Oh and I happened to try to go to the LTL forum a day or two back.. as always some random post makes me o_O and I come right out of the forum.... It was some post abt DN romance and how Colors does not show 'proper' romance etc and agar yeh SO pay hota tou we would have been dead by now or something lol

You guys post at the EDT mostly? I should have gone there...but I get all my LTL dose from the CC .. never needed to go anywhere else

Edited by -Faith- - 13 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@Zainab: LOL!!! Yes, this is exactly why I left the game going even though I can say for sure that one of the name choices is it.. Lol. Turram Khan?!?! Lol! I love it! Maybe I should get my name legally changed to that! 🤣  Ufffo you were supposed to get angry at that turrum khan... Pagal🤣 But ya then you can have the tag line... My name is Turrum Khan and I m not a fivray😆

Kitna guess karao gi kab tak tadpao gi? Waisay like Mash I always thought it starts with F too... and somehow I always thought its Faiza😆 Oh wait you said that you can say for sure that one of the name choices is it... I read it as can not say for sure... ummmm acha tou yeh bata do kis ki list may hai?😆

And you can always call me "Fivray" yaar! Even I love that name!! Lol, in fact I love my Fivr-denominated names more than my actual name-name.. Lol, go figure.. 🤣 LOLL tum bhi na... Fivray tou I love... esp coz of the Punjabi-ish-ness of it

I agree with you about everyone's discussions - I personally love all the discussions between Anu/Fatty/Pallavi. They're really fun to read and they always bring something new to the table that I haven't thought about..  Oyee YOUUU too... you guys leave me in awe... I tou have such poor obserbvation skills and even poorer writing skills... so I just chup chaap lalchi aur lazy ban kay enjoy your discussions

@Anu: Lol! Arey tum waise hi mujhey Turram Khan bula lo! App k liye toh kuch bhi! *maska-maroing muh* 🤣🤣🤣 Haye haye mein sadqey javaan itnay subtle maskay kay🤣

Edited by -Faith- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Missed you toooooooo Zainu Wainuuuuuuuuu! *squishy hugs again*  Much more than you would, I know :P lol

VM is nothing khaas....just on a small clip of bol na halke.....aevein mood tha so I made it.....just threw in some clips together....lol

Aww thank you about the Sushita VM! And are most welcome to chori the HA avis....glad you liked :-) Actually made those cuz Khushi asked....lol....otherwise I had kinda gotten more caught up in other stuff....the performance was nice but I feel they added too many random effects in the final edit and didn't always use the best/most complimentary camera angles.....which took away from the act in some bits. Otherwise HA did a good job :-).....LOL I didn't even bother watching the other weirdo couples....saw bits of Sushant-Ankita's...it was ok.....am not really a fan of that song....lol......

JDJ forum mess......mat hi puccho.....I stay away mostly now.....sach bolun I'm quite expecting MV to win now....rofl.....bas wohi dekna bacha hai.....she cracks me up somehow still though....paagal baccha she is.

Oh the LTL forum....oh god you saw that weird post?? haha....yeah I was like W*F......weird stuff ppl think of.....seriously don't get why they need to make SO many posts always wondering HOW the romance or their much prized SR will be shown *rolls eyes* lol.....the SO wala comment seriously had me barfing....GOD.....WHO wants to "faint" over THAT sort of crap....nonsense.

Yeah we usually stick to the EDT.....it's the one sane place I think....lol....usually discuss with Fatty in there and then Mash and some others.....baaki main forum mein toh it's kinda odd posts usually....lol

Aww you should post your thoughts about DN in here too yaar.....seriously yeah we're just cherishing this phase for now.....future mein jo hona hai tab dekh lenge....lol

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Oh I forget it every time...  Any of guys saw the Anushka-Ranveer KWK epi or the Madhuri one yest? AP tou I know does not have time..

Mash/Nimrah... you guys been keeping up with QeT/Uraan.... any new shows you watching? Any recommendation?

AreYaar thumbnail
@Fivr: Seriously SO dheet you are.....ab bhi you won't tell us your name....you'd rather enjoy being called TURRAM KHAN?? Waah beta, waah *shakes head hopelessly* lol

@Zainu: Aww nahin yaar....haven't managed to watch the Anushka-Ranveer KWK epi but read reviews in which ppl were saying they were both acting extra hyper and weird....especially Ranveer :S lol

Ok so here's the random DN vm....lol.....just made it for those few lines....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNfGusfeiOs[/YOUTUBE]
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Zainab: Lol! App mujhey koi naam dain aur main "angry" ho jaon! Never! Aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta!! *loyal fangirl muh* 🤣 Lol, you tell me kab bataon? I don't want to ruin the "fun" by saying it too soon and I don't want to forget about it again because I probably will. Toh you guys say the word.. Oh, in whose list you ask? Umm.. Mash's. And I was so not surprised because she's just awesome like that! *awed muh* 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMAO @ the tagline: My name is Turram Khan and I'm not a fivray.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣