Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: incandescence

Mujhe toh koi sukoon se LTL dekhne hi nahin de raha...*throws tantrum*

Tauba Zainu...you came here just to tease us?! Hum maasoomon ke dil par laat maar kar tumhe kiya milega, Zainu, kiyaaa mile ga?!! *dukhi muh*

Mash LOL dil par laat🀣  Aaah you paint such a nice picture of me... Gundi-ish🀣 Zainu bhao types.🀣.. well haan tang tou tumhey karna tha baqi bhi lapetay may agayeπŸ˜† not that I planned to tease and ghayab.. but had to leave yest lol

APπŸ€— hehehe Awww I have been well... and DN scenes.. loving them.. and your new creations *sigh* beautiful as always!! Khair as it is LTL jab bhi dekhti hoon I think of Mash and you.... yest when they played Jana jogi daiy naal...I thought of u and how you love the song....

Aur masoom dilo pay laat mar kay kya faida.. unless you guys watch its no use.. without reading your comments on it kya maza.....

FIVRAAYYY....
πŸ€—kaisi ho? How are your cells hehe and ALL caught up?

Pallo:
πŸ€—*squishhyy hugs*... Are you CUTEEE or are you cuteee... Loveeee all your posts esp the take on LTL.. and do keep posting those CDD videos... *hugs*.. I have not gotten around to watching them but do plan to...

Nimrah futuree daaktar sahiba
πŸ€—.. Ki haal ... Hows it going? Watching the match hehe?

Meluuuuuuu
πŸ€—*squishy hugs*.... have been waiting to talk to u since ages... got to tell u something .. I met sidddy!! hehe Will tell details when I find you OL..

LadyM: How is my favourite lady?
πŸ€— :D Been so long .. Hope to catch you soon... love to LO

Sarahhhhhh ...
πŸ€—Ki haal ... BB kay baad qaid say choot kar azaadi mana rahi thi?

Vasu is totally ghayab? Hope she also gives darshan soon
And Sukhi dropped by tou hello shello to her
πŸ€—

Oh AP and how are juggling the job and parhai? Hope its going well πŸ€— And what is up with me.. nothing much the usual... just not been able to give darshan more often... coz my eldest bro here so sharing the comp and not ol till too late so CC timings mis-match... but aaj mis-match hi sahih lapetofying kar hi di lagey haatho
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute2stay

And Naku too...I love how she's so protective with him. Her gestures are so full of concern, love and protectiveness. It's like the thought of everything Dutta has been through alone...without her...makes her ache with concern and she just wants to heal all his wounds right there and then with her love and touch. More than anything she just wants to be there for him in every way she knows how. And like you said that reassurance that she's not going anywhere...she's here. I find that to be the sweetest thing about these two. That no matter what they are just there for each other.  Sounds like a cliched expression, but these two actually make us believe in it. πŸ˜

*sigh* Once again sooooooooooo beautifully put, Pallo😍😍😍😍😍  I think I was thinking the same somewhere while watching it but could never have put it as wonderfully as you just did.....exactly....each gesture, the way she looks at him.....you can just see the constant protectiveness and the concern....that she can feel every slight pain or turmoil he has been through and she just can't bear the thought of it and wants to take away all that pain......to reassure him and herself constantly that they will never be apart again.....always there for each other.....truly it is the sweetest thing and they SHOW it so well!

Have you seen the water drinking scene from yesterday's epi? That scene like PERSONIFIES what you just described too.

This TINY woman is protective of HIM....this big grown man.....just love that paradoxπŸ˜†.....sometimes she'll almost mother him in a sense....and he loves that too....it brings him peace, contentment....and then just like that they switch roles and HE becomes the protector protecting her. They are so in tune with each other in every way....it's just amazing to watch😍
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

APπŸ€— hehehe Awww I have been well... and DN scenes.. loving them.. and your new creations *sigh* beautiful as always!! Khair as it is LTL jab bhi dekhti hoon I think of Mash and you.... yest when they played Jana jogi daiy naal...I thought of u and how you love the song....

Oh AP and how are juggling the job and parhai? Hope its going well πŸ€— And what is up with me.. nothing much the usual... just not been able to give darshan more often... coz my eldest bro here so sharing the comp and not ol till too late so CC timings mis-match... but aaj mis-match hi sahih lapetofying kar hi di lagey haatho

Awww *hugs back* DN make you think of us?? LOLL.....yeah same way PH always make me think of you.....haha......yeah the scenes are awesome these days, haina?😍.....loved how they played 'jaana jogi de naal' and even "laagi tumse mann ki lagan" later on.....

Ahhh job and parhai....lol....I'm juggling it somehow....it's been crazy this past week and will be for a while with a lot going on at work and then exams/projects too.....

Arey timings ka kya hai yaar.....they don't really match for any of us much any more....look at Pallo....she shows up at like 4 a.m.! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....but still we get to talk atleast....chaahe lagtime hi sahi.....do drop in more often *hugs*
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

This TINY woman is protective of HIM....this big grown man.....just love that paradoxπŸ˜†.....sometimes she'll almost mother him in a sense....and he loves that too....it brings him peace, contentment....and then just like that they switch roles and HE becomes the protector protecting her. They are so in tune with each other in every way....it's just amazing to watch😍

@bold...Worddd!! It's so fascinating to watch this TINY woman have that kind of effect on this 'big grown man'...and she's really just tiny from outside...she has got this massive inner strength...and a greattt amount of tolerance and courage....and I think that's what gets to him too...she is the only person who has the courage and the strength to stand up to him, for him and with him..whenever it's needed.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

@bold...Worddd!! It's so fascinating to watch this TINY woman have that kind of effect on this 'big grown man'...and she's really just tiny from outside...she has got this massive inner strength...and a greattt amount of tolerance and courage....and I think that's what gets to him too...she is the only person who has the courage and the strength to stand up to him, for him and with him..whenever it's needed.

@bold: Exactly.....that totally disarms him like anything....that she is the only person he has ever known who has EVER had that kind of courage and inner strength and FAITH and it's all for him more than anyone else.....

haha yeah and so true....she only LOOKS tiny....andar se she's got the heart and strength of 10 shernis....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There's sooo much DN overload these days...and you are making such pretty sigs....samajh nahin araha which scene sig/avis to use...

P.S...Today, I got such a pretttyyy chania choli with beautiful Rajasthani thread work as a gift. Now someone needs to get married or engaged soon...I want to wear it!!
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yeah there is deffo MAJOR overload....badi mushkil se I've finally set my sig dabba by narrowing down to this list....otherwise I felt like using like every avi.....rofl......and sigs toh meri crap hi bani hain....not that happy with them but kaam chalaoing cuz I wanted to see those caps....haha....shukar hai Khushi made some that I could steal.....Fatty still hasn't made any even though I keep nagging her to :X.....lol

Oooh you got a chania choli? Niceeee!  I'm sure there will be some party soon that you can wear it to.....haha

So.....I REALLY hope that MV makes it to the top 3 and Yana gets kicked out.....atleast MV will be entertaining in the finale and will make me laugh.....lol
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Without meaning to sound creepy ... sometimes I truly wish I could see all of you... we've been chatting for so long ... sharing parts of our lives with each other. Wouldn't it be nice to put a face to that name behind the screen? *sigh*

Okay I am in a very nostalgic mood today. How is everyone doing? πŸ˜ƒ
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mashhhhhhh, we won against SriLanka as well! Yayyyy! *dances* πŸ˜ƒ

Mera Colors ghayab hogaya! I haven't seen Friday's LTL! *sad muh*

Hello everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats Nimrah!

We have a match coming up against England tomorrow. It airs in US at weird times ... DH is planning to stay up all night to watch it!