Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL Mash.....JMM maltab.... Jungle Mein MangalπŸ˜† 

Yeah there's many random new members in the LTL forum these days.....especially some ppl I'm seeing making sigs and stuff in the creations gallery that I've never seen before....haha

And yeah the naare-baazi for the SR has erupted all over again *rolls eyes*.....btw if they do show a DR SR soon, then I'm convinced they will show them having a kid and the show will take a leap after MR's exit :S......probably killing off D's character and likely N too since MV won't be able to play a mother by any stretch of imagination to me.

Ohhh...ohh...kiya yaar...mere dimag main hi nahin araha tha..

Oh yeah I did see some new 'interesting' members in the creation gallery. πŸ˜†

Arey SR bhi ho hi jaiga bhai itni jaldi kiya hai in logon ko...they are in a jungle....Dutta's family is trapped in Kala's chungal...he's blind....and probably hurt after Kala's betrayal...sab kuch chod kar shuroon hojain kiya?!! And I'm hoping they won't show any explicit scene...very rarely have I seen aesthetically shot SR scenes..usually toh such scenes come off as tacky or awkward...
incandescence thumbnail
Oh Anu, I loveeeeeeee youuuuu. You alwaysss make avis on moments I love....your DN and MV-MR avis are amazinggggg!!

I can't stop staring at MR in them. How come he doesn't have a gf?
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Actually, *embarrassed muh* it did. And to your point black or white wasn't the criteria, the intrigue factor played a huge role ... I was intrigued at the exact same time last year as well when koel Nakku and Dutta were being chased in the jungle after the Anna track ... I watched it until Kala was thrown out of the house ...

LOL.....I didn't really mean YOU when i was talking about the crowd who's suddenly interested in the show cuz it's GORI Nakku romancing Dutta......

Yeah the jungle tracks are good highpoints to be intrigued enough to watch the show :-).....But truly there have been some AMAZING moments even in the few days leading up to this reunion....they built up well ever since the Kala revelation epi.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Arey SR bhi ho hi jaiga bhai itni jaldi kiya hai in logon ko...they are in a jungle....Dutta's family is trapped in Kala's chungal...he's blind....and probably hurt after Kala's betrayal...sab kuch chod kar shuroon hojain kiya?!! And I'm hoping they won't show any explicit scene...very rarely have I seen aesthetically shot SR scenes..usually toh such scenes come off as tacky or awkward...

LMAO@ sab kuch chhod kar SHURU ho jaayein?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So true....but you know the forum has a one track obsessed mindset about the SR since like aaaaages.....in logon ko aur kuch aage peechhe nazar hi nahin aata.....lol

I also don't want the SR all of a sudden....let DN savor these moments for a bit.....that peace, the softness.....it's so sweet......and yeah whenever it happens....I hope it's aesthetically shot. Funnily enough somehow I can't imagine them in an OTT suhaag-raat type atmosphere....I just can't imagine DUTTA like that in like major filmy romantic hero modeπŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....hope they stay true to DN's characterizations and relationship....and how unique those have always been.

LOL thank you about the avis....glad you liked :-)....haha@ why doesn't MR have a gf....he's waiting for YOU naaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail

LMAO@ sab kuch chhod kar SHURU ho jaayein?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So true....but you know the forum has a one track obsessed mindset about the SR since like aaaaages.....in logon ko aur kuch aage peechhe nazar hi nahin aata.....lol

I also don't want the SR all of a sudden....let DN savor these moments for a bit.....that peace, the softness.....it's so sweet......and yeah whenever it happens....I hope it's aesthetically shot. Funnily enough somehow I can't imagine them in an OTT suhaag-raat type atmosphere....I just can't imagine DUTTA like that in like major filmy romantic hero modeπŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....hope they stay true to DN's characterizations and relationship....and how unique those have always been.

LOL thank you about the avis....glad you liked :-)....haha@ why doesn't MR have a gf....he's waiting for YOU naaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@bold...Wohi naa...even I get a bit weird-out even thinking about it. The fact that they have always shown DN love for each other transcending the mere physicality of their relationship may have something to do with it too. Not that I'm totally against it...coz going by the natural order of things, it's unavoidable and unreal if they do not have a physical culmination of their relationship...but it could wait. Abhi toh I'm waiting to see some intense and emotional moments of DN in the jungle...*sigh*

incandescence thumbnail
Fivr...do you know the date of that FB scene in yesterday's episode where Kala is hugging Dutta?
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Heyy Sarah! Dropping in at lunchtime? lol

So are you watching any shows these days? Like your Laado show?

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. LOL yeah I was dropping in at lunchtime this afternoon.

Nope, I'm not watching anything. I read the Laado updates out of habit when I sticky and un-sticky those threads everyday. No shows to watch, no forums to browse. That's why I've started lurking in the Bollywood section more frequently these days - I've got nowhere else to lurk (apart from this CC, but it's hardly active in the evenings). What about you? What's going on in LTL? Last I heard Dutta went blind after an accident or something.

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Melissa

Hey Sarah! Hey stalker Mash :P *hugs*

@Sarah....Few weeks back I watched the episode were Damon confesses to Elena. I found the scene quite sweet and touching. Although I have watched half of the episodes of season 1, I am still not into it. Yet, I felt quite sad for Damon in that scene.......it was a beautiful scene.

Oh, and you are planning to watch Rajneeti? Yeah, it had some good performances. Ranbir Kapoor was really good, and Ajay Devgan was excellent as usual. Although I felt that the latter's acting skill was not completely utilized in the film. Katrina tried to act, and it showed.....but she did not give any mahaan performance that she should be awarded with a national award, like some people claims.

Hey Mels! Yeah the Damon/Elena confession scene was sweet. I'm not much into that pairing anymore though. I've sort of lost interest. πŸ₯± These two keep going in circles and nothing useful has been happening in their storyline this season. I used to watch VD for them, but now I just watch it out of curiosity/habit for the general storyline. I tend to lose patience in a couple if their track doesn't make any significant progress within a reasonable time frame. That's why I'm so fascinated by the Bones fans, who have been patiently shipping BnB for six years! Upar waley ne mere andar itna sabar nahi diya I guess ... LOL!

So you've watched some epis of the first season? Nice! I don't know if you've seen any of the Katherine episodes (she is Elena's evil lookalike)  but that chick gets really interesting things to do in the second season. Elena toh is such a boring dimwit. πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: incandescence

Fivr...do you know the date of that FB scene in yesterday's episode where Kala is hugging Dutta?

Took me a little digging but I found it! 😳 πŸ˜†  It aired in the August 25th episode. The hug happens at around 3:20 in this video..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCRVRHov6RM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So I watched White Collar yesterday .... and once again was impressed with very nice dialogues.

Background: Neal, the conman, was madly in love and was planning to propose to his GF with a 2.5 million dollar, 200 year-old stolen emerald ring from a museum in Scotland ... but as fate would have it, Neal's GF was killed in a plane explosion. So Neal hid the ring. It surfaced again in yesterday's episode when Peter, the FBI agent, was kidnapped for ransom.

Neal's friend to Neal, when he digs out the ring: "Fate has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most try to leave behind"

Neal to his friend, when asked if he was ready to trade such an important memory and not to mention priceless ring for his Peter, his partner (in a sense): "Keeping Peter alive is more important than holding a candle for someone who isn't"

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago