Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Heyyy Sukhi.....long time indeed!๐Ÿ˜†

You were talking to the other MB fans in here too? But your post toh was just addressed to Vasu, haina?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.....humein toh aap bhool hi gaye๐Ÿ˜†

So how've you been? I see you posting articles in the JDJ forum sometimes but haven't seen you around otherwise....watcha upto? Are you active in the Adalat forum then cuz of RR?

She'd talked about a RR-MB siggy in her siggy thread na. isliye mentioned her๐Ÿ˜†
I've been good.. yes, watching Adaalat but since RR is out shooting for a film, the quality of the show keeps fluctuating :P
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah the JDJ forum is filled with totalllllllllll nutjobs....I need a break๐Ÿ˜†

Awww@ the Sushita bits from today's JDJ.....looking forward to watching it! I ADORE Ankita's bindaas nature.....jinke palle nahin padta, unpe mitti paao ji๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.....

Btw did you see Sushita on SBS dancing to 'aevein aevein'? LOL it's hilarious....I think this is the first time I've liked that song on anyone other than Bittoo-Shruti....Ankita is looking gorgeous in that blue lehenga and Sushant is in full masti mode....even though in bits you can see that his back is bothering him

Lol I know. I ended up posting in a topic. Now that post of mine looks so silly to me but I had a urge to reply and I did. ๐Ÿ˜† Lol yeah seriously mitti pao on those who just can't understand the genuine nature of Ankita.. 

Oooh Sushita on Aevain aevain! wow! I have hated EVERY one who has performed on this song other than Bitto-Shruti but whatever I've seen of the video, I'm liking them. Biased, I guess, I am!๐Ÿ˜† But these two are just so cute.. Kya karun! ๐Ÿ˜† But these two perform so much, har show pe.. ๐Ÿ˜†.. I wonder if these two get any rest.. ๐Ÿ˜†

*Edit: Oh and thanks for the video. ๐Ÿค— Done watching it.. These two are so cute together.. Ankita really looks gorgeous in that lehenga.. 
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Could you also see or did I imagine it, that her voice was cracking a bit when she said, "Happy Valentines Day Booth!" ... and Booth didn't answer back ... What is it with these two ... I don't want Booth to magically be "available" ... but you can see Brennan's heart in her eyes at times... and Booth running away from that ... *sigh*

Yeah she deffo had a slight catch in her voice there as she said that.....I got the sense that she was doing all this "lets hate on Valentine's Day" thing strictly to support him and make him happy venting like this and I just found that really sweet....lol.....You can see the yearning in her eyes but she also doesn't know what steps to take and what to say to him about that now *sigh*.......Booth is too busy nursing his bruised ego/hurt๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

She'd talked about a RR-MB siggy in her siggy thread na. isliye mentioned her๐Ÿ˜†
I've been good.. yes, watching Adaalat but since RR is out shooting for a film, the quality of the show keeps fluctuating :P

Oooh RR's doing a new movie? What's it about? He was FANTASTIC in Udaan....so glad to see him sweeping all the awards for that๐Ÿ‘
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

Lol I know. I ended up posting in a topic. Now that post of mine looks so silly to me but I had a urge to reply and I did. ๐Ÿ˜† Lol yeah seriously mitti pao on those who just can't understand the genuine nature of Ankita.. 

Oooh Sushita on Aevain aevain! wow! I have hated EVERY one who has performed on this song other than Bitto-Shruti but whatever I've seen of the video, I'm liking them. Biased, I guess, I am!๐Ÿ˜† But these two are just so cute.. Kya karun! ๐Ÿ˜† But these two perform so much, har show pe.. ๐Ÿ˜†.. I wonder if these two get any rest.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Dude, I just saw your post and it's AWESOME๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†.....you replied to that Rani fan? haha....seriously she is the LAST person who should be talking about this.....seems like she's forgotten all her super agitated blind defending of Rani in the bolly section during the frenzy of the NOKJ promotions, hmmm?๐Ÿ˜† and now SHE'S telling ppl about how "all viewpoints count" *dies laughing* The hypocrisy of this crowd truly knows no bounds๐Ÿ˜†.....Ppl in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others๐Ÿ˜›

I wanted to reply but I had already khapaaoed my head so much yesterday that didn't have the energy anymore.....these ppl are all hypocrites and blind haters of the highest order and they try to pretend to be all "objective"....I really don't have the patience to deal with this anymore.

LOL I'm loving Sushant-Ankita on aevein-aevein too....dunno if it's my bias too but they always ENJOY their dances so much it's fun to watch.....lol this performance toh was a channel obligation naa....and the v-day one was an Ekta obligation....bechare phase huye hain๐Ÿ˜†....but I think otherwise they do enjoy dancing a lot so they take it up any chance they get๐Ÿ˜†
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol thank you Anu.. I got irritated with her post majorly because it was just sohypocritical.I hated her overpossessivebehaviour about Rani in the Bolly forum during the NOKJ phase and a topic where someone who has met Rani said she smokes and abuses and all.. I remember she got so hyper. I wanted to point it out to her but I thought indirectly bol diya kaafi hai! ๐Ÿ˜† Apna favourite sahi hai.. aur usko defend karo tou justified.. but if someoneelsedoes that, they're oh so wrong.. and obviously like I said, she belongs to the same CC so obviously pata chalta hai where she's coming from..

I saw your posts too.. You really have patience to argue with these people.. Main tou once in a while post karti hoon, I can't put sense into their heads when they've convinced themselves that anything related to Sushant-Ankita is bad.. Pagal sare ke sare!

Lol aww.. Bechare har jagah se phanse hue hain! ๐Ÿ˜† But yeah these two put so much fun, energy into their dances, and the fact that they love working together, it automatically makes it a treat to watch them together.. I just remembered, during Ankita's elimination, she mentioned how she was touched by Sushan't gesture of proposing her since he never really said anything about it.. It was so sweeeet! ๐Ÿ˜ Would I be biased in saying I was quite bored during today's JDJ since there was no Sushant or Ankita in it!? ๐Ÿ˜† The performances of Yana and Chang were good but I missed those two.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oooh RR's doing a new movie? What's it about? He was FANTASTIC in Udaan....so glad to see him sweeping all the awards for that๐Ÿ‘

Believe it or not - he's doing a movie with George Clooney !!! 
He's playing Rabindranath Tagore in the movie who serves as an inspiration to a struggling
writer, played by Clooney! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeah she deffo had a slight catch in her voice there as she said that.....I got the sense that she was doing all this "lets hate on Valentine's Day" thing strictly to support him and make him happy venting like this and I just found that really sweet....lol.....You can see the yearning in her eyes but she also doesn't know what steps to take and what to say to him about that now *sigh*.......Booth is too busy nursing his bruised ego/hurt๐Ÿ˜†

He is, isn't he? And for THAT, I feel like smacking him. ๐Ÿ˜† *sigh* these two are literally playing cat and mouse game with each other. I am going to miss this Brennan in the next season if she withdraws any further.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

Lol aww.. Bechare har jagah se phanse hue hain! ๐Ÿ˜† But yeah these two put so much fun, energy into their dances, and the fact that they love working together, it automatically makes it a treat to watch them together.. I just remembered, during Ankita's elimination, she mentioned how she was touched by Sushan't gesture of proposing her since he never really said anything about it.. It was so sweeeet! ๐Ÿ˜ Would I be biased in saying I was quite bored during today's JDJ since there was no Sushant or Ankita in it!? ๐Ÿ˜† The performances of Yana and Chang were good but I missed those two.. ๐Ÿ˜†

I just watched Ankita's elimination.....she danced really well in the face-off and quite OBVIOUSLY better than Yana-Salman whom one could tell were not prepared and just did random lifts which had no connection to the music piece๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†......but the judges chose Yana cuz overall she's a better dancer in this show.....NOW ppl won't cry foul, haan? And talk about how rigged this show is? Guess not๐Ÿ˜† Cuz Ankita ko nikaalna hai naa.....by all means necessary๐Ÿ˜†.

*Edit: Actually I'll PM you about this bit.....better that way๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, her goodbye AV was sweet and I also liked the bit where she talked about the proposal and how JDJ has given her so many memories to cherish :-)....and the way she thanked Nishant for tolerating all her hitting๐Ÿ˜†.....she went out with a very nice positive attitude....a graceful exit :-) She should relax now....and be glad to have gotten out of this madhouse๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Believe it or not - he's doing a movie with George Clooney !!! 
He's playing Rabindranath Tagore in the movie who serves as an inspiration to a struggling
writer, played by Clooney! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wow with George Clooney? Eeeeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜  And he's playing Tagore? Double wow! This sounds super awesome! So RR has made it to Hollywood? That's amazing!