Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! - Page 80

Posted: 13 years ago
I have still not watched LTL...was too tired last night...fell aslep while the vid was loading...abhi I have to go somewhere...grrr!! I will come back and watch it for sure...and yeah I know they didn't meet as I expected...but  at least they show a Promo of their meeting...which I haven't seen yet...and I won't..until I watch the epi...
LOL....awww you still haven't had time to watch it?? I hope you get to soon....cuz this entire weekend has passed in frenzied speculation about the precap/promo only.....lol

And luckily tomorrow I don't have work so I can aaraam se watch the epi as soon as it airs *grins*
Oooooh major drama going on in the JDJ forum:😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1620545

Not surprised at all.....I could tell that these ppl were enjoying hating on Ankita and riling up the Sushant-Ankita fans for no reason whatsoever....that timepass mentality.....I'll never understand it....

haha and it's hilarious when I see ppl bringing in the CC rules into this.....oh please, do ppl SERIOUSLY think that their CCs are "private" and no one can read them? Talk about being clueless.....there is no such thing as "privacy" on an open forum....if they were oh so interested in plotting their random posts to rile up Ankita fans, they should have used more brains and plotted over PM then😆
WOWW!! The editing in the promo/precap is crappy....but really...woww! There's something about seeing them together again! I can't stop watching the promoooo...it's soooo awesome!! I get all those fuzzy feelings in my heart watching it...*sigh* I'll come back in a min after I become a bit coherent and watch it 5657868967 times again.

*chappa maro-es at the LTL gallery for sigs/avis*

*sigh*
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
Originally posted by incandescence

WOWW!! The editing in the promo/precap is crappy....but really...woww! There's something about seeing them together again! I can't stop watching the promoooo...it's soooo awesome!! I get all those fuzzy feelings in my heart watching it...*sigh* I'll come back in a min after I become a bit coherent and watch it 5657868967 times again.

*chappa maro-es at the LTL gallery for sigs/avis*

*sigh*

@bold: Wordddddddd😍 There's just something about seeing them TOGETHER after so long....and don't you just LOVE the way she grabs him and pulls him down to hug him?? 😆....the gasp as if she's found air and sustenance after a lifetime without it....and the serenity and peace in his eyes.....the emotions of the moment are amazing and really come through despite the crappy editing....like I was saying in the ED thread.....somehow there's a divine sense to them together, nahin?

btw Mash....bad news for you.....most of the sigs/avis in the LTL gallery are already being used by everyone😆
Yes, I'm going through some topics so I can see that, Anu. No thanks for reminding me...and I don't always use sigs/avis that no one is using...and well...DN are meeting after a couple of months...I won't mind joining the common crowd this once...*makes a face*

I can't stop looking at the sceneeee....specially, as you mentioned, the WAY she kinda drag him down to her...the mousy, tiny girl bringing down the tall and greattt DUTTA BHAU...and how goood is he looking in that scene...absolutely yummy! 😍

P.S...Hmmm...I think he has DONE something to his face...he's looking just sooooo handsome in that scene....or maybe it's the black color and the return of his trademark kurtas. Waise how did he get that kurta?

Originally posted by incandescence

Yes, I'm going through some topics so I can see that, Anu. No thanks for reminding me...and I don't always use sigs/avis that no one is using...and well...DN are meeting after a couple of months...I won't mind joining the common crowd this once...*makes a face*

I can't stop looking at the sceneeee....specially, as you mentioned, the WAY she kinda drag him down to her...the mousy, tiny girl bringing down the tall and greattt DUTTA BHAU...and how goood is he looking in that scene...absolutely yummy! 😍

P.S...Hmmm...I think he has DONE something to his face...he's looking just sooooo handsome in that scene....or maybe it's the black color and the return of his trademark kurtas. Waise how did he get that kurta?

COMMON crowd? Ohooooooooo so the QUEEN has decided to join us COMMONERS for a change? We are sooooooooooo blessed *bows deeply*😛

Yeah he's looking amaaaaaaaaaazing....lol he hasn't DONE anything to his face.....it's the difference of seeing him without that cursed bandage on his forehead which we've been seeing for like 2 months......also it's the effect of seeing that emotion in his eyes after finally having his Nakku in front of him.....haha and ofcourse the trademark kurtas.....that is the mystery element that has most of us believing this is just a specially shot promo and not the actual scene....let's see.

I've already watched this 908979879797 times over the course of the weekend and discussed it soooooooooo much that my head is spinning by this point😆😆
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Nimraaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! You have a green batti.....why aren't you postingggggggg?? :P
Haha...I think he had a facial or something 😆 Honestly, he's looking so ujla ujla...and soooo extra handsome. I can't stop staring and sighing at him...or them...The promo had me really happy....andar se khushi horahi hai mujhey...
Anu, I did watch the promo for the next episode. The last bit was quite cute😳. And I really do wonder what name Angela's father has thought of for the child😆.