Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! - Page 79

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello people! *waves*

It's Friday!! And I am sick! But it's still Friday!!  And I'm starting my LTL catch up tonight.. Kaal raat toh I was down with fever toh I just took my meds and passed out. But aaj no fever or bahana stands in my way! *determined muh*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Bones was actually good.....pretty good I'd say.....I enjoyed the epi.....Hodgins is THE most adorable guy on the planet and the Hodgela bits were damn sweet! BnB-wise also it was good......they tried to keep some continuity from the previous epi which is good....Booth is moping over his break-up with Hannah but I really thought Brennan was very sweet in this epi and there's some really cute BnB moments dynamic-wise....more on the partner side but still quite nice......

Ok I'll discuss once everyone watches it.

Hmmm...yeah, it was a  good episode...and right now BnB are somewhat back to being 'just partners/friends' again. But there's that look...from Brennan's side...there's hurt and there's a bit of a longing I see in that look throughout that episode. They really, really need to have a chat. A long chat! There are unresolved feelings on Booth's side as well even if he thinks or believes that everything is closed up for him.....speciallly after Hannah. Andd I felt a bit bad for him today...but somewhere, in the back of my mind, a little voice kept on saying 'He deserves it...he deserves it for flashing Hannah in our faces for months'...πŸ˜†

Hodgins is a sweetheart! This episode reminded me of the time he wrote I love you from those prawns in season two...and the way he took her to the swings on her first date. What a guy! He has always been the sweetest and the more romantic of the two.
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the LTL precap. I found the hug a bit sudden.. πŸ˜• maybe its just me.. hopefully they'll show it better tomorrow.. 

and seriously Anu, Mahi's mimicry of Ankita was quite bitchy-ish.. but it was nice of Ankita to take it sportingly.. she was quite sweet about it.. us pe log usko arrogant bulate hain! *shakes head*

and oh seems like Mahi is the KSG of this season.. Popularity pe she's reached so far.. minus the creepiness and affair with the choreographer, ofcourse.. πŸ˜†
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Heyy Fivr *waves back*  You had fever? Woah.....chalo good you're feeling better now :-)

This content was originally posted by: incandescence

Hmmm...yeah, it was a  good episode...and right now BnB are somewhat back to being 'just partners/friends' again. But there's that look...from Brennan's side...there's hurt and there's a bit of a longing I see in that look throughout that episode. They really, really need to have a chat. A long chat! There are unresolved feelings on Booth's side as well even if he thinks or believes that everything is closed up for him.....speciallly after Hannah. Andd I felt a bit bad for him today...but somewhere, in the back of my mind, a little voice kept on saying 'He deserves it...he deserves it for flashing Hannah in our faces for months'...πŸ˜†

Hodgins is a sweetheart! This episode reminded me of the time he wrote I love you from those prawns in season two...and the way he took her to the swings on her first date. What a guy! He has always been the sweetest and the more romantic of the two.

Yeah there's a lot of hurt in Brennan's eyes....especially obvious in the scene with Cam.....which I really loved....also I loved how she was blowing off all those random guys asking her for a date on Valentine's dayπŸ˜†....and the bit when she tells Booth, "I'm kinda insulted that they'd think I'd be available on such short notice".....lol

but jokes apart, the longing was definitely there in her eyes especially.....I felt very bad for her....and Booth toh is more confused than anything else....in this "I just hate LOVE, period" kinda frame of mind.....lol....the ending was SO cheesy.....Booth LITERALLY shooting a giant heart with an arrow through it at the shooting range? *rolls eyes*πŸ˜†

BnB-wise my fav. bit HAS to be Brennan's "acting" attempt and how smug and happy she was after her success....the way they both laughed and smiled there with each other....they are seriously SO perfectly in sync together...love this so much about their relationship.

Hodgins was tooooooooooo sweet.....yeah I was also reminded of his proposal from season 2.....but this scene was even sweeter.....the tears in Angela's eyes....awwww....and he ACTUALLY named a MOLD after Angela....from Hodgins side, there can be no greater symbol of loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

No but seriously very cute epi with good footage for all the couples....I enjoyed it completely.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nimrah

I saw the LTL precap. I found the hug a bit sudden.. πŸ˜• maybe its just me.. hopefully they'll show it better tomorrow.. Yeah I know what you mean....it was kinda sudden but somehow I still loved itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.....I've been watching it over and over again since last night and there's a new promo out too which is sounding all epic type ;-).....abhi tomorrow kahaan yaar....yeh toh next week dikhayenge....most likely this precap/promo is just a specially shot one and not the actual scene.....that is also why it could be looking very abrupt...so we have to wait and watch....but I thought it was a very emotional hug still.

and seriously Anu, Mahi's mimicry of Ankita was quite bitchy-ish.. but it was nice of Ankita to take it sportingly.. she was quite sweet about it.. us pe log usko arrogant bulate hain! *shakes head* Yeah MV deffo went overboard but my respect for Ankita rose more seeing how she took it so sportingly....but did you see how terrified MV looked of Ankita up in the room when Sumit called her over to talk to Ankita?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....that really amused me for some reason......and MV is such a guileless little baccha....I don't think anyone can even manage to take much offense to anything she saysπŸ˜†

and oh seems like Mahi is the KSG of this season.. Popularity pe she's reached so far.. minus the creepiness and affair with the choreographer, ofcourse.. πŸ˜† LMAO yeah I know what you mean....minus the creepiness and sicko behavior....in a sense, MV has become that contestant now who can't really dance but is surviving on the basis of votes and the audience voting for her cutenessπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
Melsssssssssssssssss! *tackles you into a squishy hug* Muahhh!

How're you doing?? Did you watch the epi?? I really enjoyed it....fun epi :D
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Owwwwwww......my ribs!!!!!!!! *tickles Anu to get her off me*πŸ˜†

Muahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm fineπŸ˜ƒ. Yeah, watched the episode last night. It was quite a fun episode. Brennan was really cute. Booth was good too. But my favorite, in the epi, was most definitely Hodgins. The guy is such a sweetheart *sigh*. Everything about the episode was really nice. And I couldn't help but be happy at the lack of Sweets' involvement in the case/epi...tee hee.....
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh WOWW! Your sigs and avis Anu...beautiful! I haven't watched the epi yet...got a bit busy....ab free hoon. I'll go watch the LTL epi now.
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If you guys already haven't watched it, here's another trailer of POtC 4:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rojwzXp9y8[/YOUTUBE]
AreYaar thumbnail
Oooooh this promo's awesome too! Thanks for posting, Mels *hugs* I'm so looking forward to this :-)

Yep the epi really was nice.....did you watch the preview for the next epi?

@Mash: Thanks yaar *hugs* Yeah you should watch the epi.....waise they didn't reunite in the epi as you were expecting :P lol....but the precap/promo for next week has everyone excited for obvious reasons.....lol