Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescence

Awwwww Anuuuu...you capped pics. Seriously, they were just sooooo cutee...The proposal was really cheesy but these two reacted so sweetly throughout one can't help but awww at them.

And you made avis....I knew you would...haha

LOL yeah, couldn't resist....waise bhi I only get those couple of hours and there's no one here to talk to anyways.

Yeah the proposal was quite cheesy in bits thanks especially to Sushant's mega cheesy lines going on and onnnnnnnnn about her khoobsurati *rolls eyes*....but yeah their reactions were toooooooooooooo sweet otherwise....there's always a VERY genuine vibe to them that I find mega endearing....and like we once discussed before....Ankita's shy and then childish side could be seen more in this moment....then Sushant became the protective one as she kept trying to hide her face while hugging him....awwwww😆😆

Nimrahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Are you OL? I see a green batti!
AreYaar thumbnail
Nimrah, I know you've watched this already....saw your comment on YT...lol

But Mash, you NEED to watch this.....it's EPIC....some of Fatty's best work yet!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YafQwbGhTc[/YOUTUBE]
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anu! Nothing much; just watching BBB songs for the billionth time out of boredom. I've watched the movie about six times since it was released on DVD a few days ago. *embarassed muh* I don't know whether that's something to be ashamed of or proud. LOL!

How's everything at your end? Congrats on your new job! *hugs*

AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Sarah *hugs back* Things are fine at my end....much more hectic and tiring but it's all fine :-)

BBB was truly a fab movie....I love the songs too and I don't mind watching it again and again either except I don't have the DVD....lol

How are things going with you? How's work?
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!

I got a couple of minutes to spare while I wait for my last step in the experiment.. *sigh*  So I peeked in! 😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anu - Yep, BBB was an amazing movie to say the least. I can't remember the last time I loved a romantic comedy this much! Ranveer and Anushka portrayed Bittoo-Shruti flawlessly. The guy can have a decent future in Bollywood provided he chooses his roles wisely and stays away from the likes of those Amreekan wannabe trash films (Anjaana Anjaani, Break Ke Baad, Dostana, etc).

You don't have the DVD? Me neither. I downloaded the blu-ray rip via torrents. Man, the blue-ray quality is CRYSTAL clear. It's like you're not watching the events happening on a screen, but as a live performance right before your eyes! 

Things are good with me. Work is okay. Nothing much to write home about. *yawns*

@ Fivr - What's up? *waves* Aww you're still at work?
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sarah! Long time yaar!

Lol! The better question would be when am I NOT at work.. 🤣 It's not that bad though.. I'll get to leave in a couple of minutes and then I'll go home and hang out with my parents.. Lol, isi chakkar mein aaj kaal IF pey time pass karne ka bhi time nahi milta.. 😆
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello!! Koi hai?? *echoes*
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Nimrah, I know you've watched this already....saw your comment on YT...lol

But Mash, you NEED to watch this.....it's EPIC....some of Fatty's best work yet!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YafQwbGhTc[/YOUTUBE]

OH, baby! What a brilllianttttttttt VM is this....now, I really can't wait for a Kala-Dutta clash.

I have subscribed to her channel and yet you are the one who has to post it here for me to jago-ed and watch it...*shakes head at myself*

FIVRRRRRR!! You need to watch this...and catch up, dude! You will go crazyyyy with Kala's awesomeness.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello! Koi Hai?? *echoing back with Zainu*

LOL Suddenly work has come up and kept me so busy that I've been unable to think, unable to rest and unable to talk coherently ... toh TV dekhna toh door ki baat hai! *sigh*

Anu - It looks like you and I are going to have to confirm overselves to talking offline for a while.

My evening times are spent with my son and DH and weekends to pucho mat! Mommy this ... mommy that! I don't even have 2 mins to spare to myself (except for the time it takes for me to shower, but woh bhi aaj kal 2 mins mein karna padta hai as LO keeps howling my name outside the bathroom door! ðŸ˜† )

Anyhoo, watched White Collar and simply loved one dialogue that Peter Burke told Neil Caffery ... Actually loved 2 and I'm going to quote those here. Neil gets to act smart and look charming, but Peter gets the best dialogues ...here are two from the previous episodes ...

1. You can either be a con, or a man. You cannot be both ...
2. One thing that people forget when they are looking for a last score (with their sworn enemies) is that there is no last score... there is only a new score.