Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ohhhh...Jab We Met is a good choice. Have they seen Lage Raho Munna Bhai...the second movie of Munna Bhai...that's a good movie. Or wait...have you watched Hera Pheri...if you are looking for comedy...that's a great movie. The dialogues and Paresh Rawal are hilarious!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I like Jab We Met too.. The only thing is, I can't remember if I've already made them see the movie when it came out.. Umar ho gayi hai meri - ab toh kuch yaad bhi nahi rehta! 😆

I think they've seen Lago Raho Munna Bhai, but I'll ask them to be sure.. Aur Hera Pheri is the ultimate comedy! Itni baar dikhayi unko and they laugh each time! 🤣 Paresh Rawal was an honest discovery in that movie.. I had never though he'd be able be do comedy - his villian stereotype was so strong. But boy did he prove me wrong! 🤣 Maybe we can watch it again.. *think*
AreYaar thumbnail
Helloooooooo.....anyone here?
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Anu!

I'm just heading out to go home.. This seems like such an Ekta-serial with the hit-n-miss funda.. 🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL you're heading out? I just got back from work like half an hour ago so I found time to come OL now....haha

Ok chalo bye see ya later!
AreYaar thumbnail

http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/PUBLICATIONS/HT/HM/2011/02/08/Article//532/08_02_2011_532_002.jpg

Well that finally clears things......now what do the useless ppl bashing him in the JDJ forum have to say? haha

incandescence thumbnail
Oh Anu, you got a job? Congrats yaar! Between your job and MBA, you must be very busy these days.

BTW your Sushita's avis are veryyyy sweeeeet! I choried one of it from PR's gallery.
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*peek a boo*
AP you got a job?? CONGOO🤗

Hello shello everyone else ... hope to catch you guys OL soon!
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - Congrats on your new job! I agree with Mash, between the job and the MBA, life must be hectic :-) *sigh* When will we see you here then? :-)

Re: Sushant's article - Sometimes I truly think that stardom comes with a bitter aftertaste ... I am not sure half of these rumors are true ... journalists story ke peechey kuch bhi likh dete hain ...
incandescence thumbnail
Lady M...yes...Stardom does have a price....and I think the more popular a person gets, the more crazy the journos become...digging up tiniest of molehill to turn it into a mountain.

Which reminds me I have got this feeling that our most hated journalist....The Great Hannibal will be exiting Bones after this week's episode. SN tweeted that Feb 10th episode will be surprising and wonderful for all fans...Surely that means Booth's not proposing her if it's gonna be wonderfullll for us..