Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^Really, that's cheap then!
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Did you watch the new Bones promo I posted in the FC? They aired it during the superbowl last night....more clips from the bit when Booth picks out the ring and the saleslady is saying he's a wonderful man😆.....and she was doing Sweets ki besti I think😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Here's that Ragini article:

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Just watched it. You know, I don't think they'd show so much of the ring-fiasco *pukes* so much if he was reallyyy proposing. They would have left it as a surprise...

For some reason, I'm not getting bad vibes from this...
incandescence thumbnail
Chalo bhai yeh toh sab pehle se hi decided hai...kiya bakwas hai!

Oh and Anu...if you aren't watching today's LTL, do watch the precap...Kala is such a witch!!!! I can't get the image of poor Baji out of my mind...
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So JDJ is all fixed? Why do they do all the nautanki of votes and all that then!!????!!!!! *disgusted muh*

Ragini is okay - she has improved - but Yana, Ankita and even Mahi are better than her!

Even today her act was nice, but not great enough to get a 30/30! *incredulous muh* There were others that did better than her.

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh god I just watched Sushant's JDJ perf.....man it was a damn emotional act....he used that "luka chhupi" song from RDB that makes me cry anyways listening to it and upar se the act itself was also sooooooo emotional....made all the more poignant for the fact that he lost his mother at 16....and all her dreams for him that are getting fulfilled now with all this success he has....and ironically she's not there to see it.....Sushant poured all his emotions into it....you could tell he performed this one from deep within his soul....his dedication and his emotions towards his mother.....and it was reallllllly nicely choreographed....especially the portion when Shampa is on the clouds and he's dancing on the floor....superb.....and Ankita toh instantly ran down the moment the act ended to hug him cuz Sushant kinda broke down there for a bit I think....very emotional hug....and everyone was crying and so emotional after the act.....I was kinda crying by the end of it too....

*embarrassed muh* I was crying at the end of the act ... I had to pause it and watch it again with more fortitude as I am at work ... Sushant toh is a great performer, lekin Shampa is a brilliant choreographer as well ...she brings out the best in him... there is never any doubt why he should/shouldn't get 30 marks ... and the fact that Ankita instinctively ran down to hug him was so sweet ... *sigh*

Thanks Anu for sharing that the song was from RDB ... I was wondering which movie is the song from!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Yeah I'm not getting much of a bad vibe from the promos either.....they are giving way too much footage to all this ring picking out business that I just can't take it seriously for some reason😆

Originally posted by: incandescence

Chalo bhai yeh toh sab pehle se hi decided hai...kiya bakwas hai!

Oh and Anu...if you aren't watching today's LTL, do watch the precap...Kala is such a witch!!!! I can't get the image of poor Baji out of my mind...

Hmmm I don't really feel like watching the epi......precap mein kya hua tha? Suds attacking Baaji? Ok I'll watch that bit then.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

So JDJ is all fixed? Why do they do all the nautanki of votes and all that then!!????!!!!! *disgusted muh*  Well,  most reality shows are rigged....I won't fault the contestants for asking for votes since that is the format....I feel a lot of behind the scenes rigging goes on vis a vis the channel for drama/TRPs whatever.....but the contestants are all just doing their job....performing.

Ragini is okay - she has improved - but Yana, Ankita and even Mahi are better than her!  Honestly seeing her in a proper dance show has made me realize that Ragini is not cut out for more than random masti dancing.....she has rhythm but lacks grace, lacks stamina, control over body language....and no offence but sometimes I've also felt she's been overacting expressions-wise in some acts.

Even today her act was nice, but not great enough to get a 30/30! *incredulous muh* There were others that did better than her. The way these ppl pass out 30s is pretty inconsistent....LOL....IMO even MV didn't deserve the super high score she got last week....

*embarrassed muh* I was crying at the end of the act ... I had to pause it and watch it again with more fortitude as I am at work ... Sushant toh is a great performer, lekin Shampa is a brilliant choreographer as well ...she brings out the best in him... there is never any doubt why he should/shouldn't get 30 marks ... and the fact that Ankita instinctively ran down to hug him was so sweet ... *sigh*  Yep, Shampa is a brilliantttttt choreographer.....I thought she did the maa bits soooooooo nicely....they make a perfect team.....she choreographically brings out the best in him....I really would love to see her choreograph both Sushant-Ankita for one act....cuz chemistry-wise Sushant-Ankita would take the act to another level. The way Ankita ran down to hug him really was very sweet.....you can see the genuineness in their relationship.

Thanks Anu for sharing that the song was from RDB ... I was wondering which movie is the song from!  You're welcome :-) I recognized the song instantly....one of my all time favs....really touches my heart and makes me emotional.

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I know the actors/celebrities have to do their bit and ask for votes ... but the channel rigging it for TRPs seems so unfair :-( But I guess these actors have a fair idea of what they sign up for. Warna koi celebrity Big Boss jaisa show kyun karega? *shrugs*

Agreed about Ragini - I didn't see her in the top 5. Toh top 3 toh door ki baat hai! Yana deserves to be there, not Ragini. But if Ragini is dating some channel's head then I totally get it why she is there instead of Yana.

Sushant-Ankita should truly do a couple's act. Would love to see them together on JDJ's stage with Shampa as the choreographer.

Saw yesterday's SRK-Madhuri's act on Filmfare as well. I kinda liked it. These two obviously still have loads of chemistry together. And like I had said before, I love to see SRK with these heroines like Madhuri, Rani, Preity, Kajol etc ... he should stop romancing the likes of Deepika and Anushka! It makes him look old, jaded and trying-too-hard.

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey LadyM! How are you doing?