Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! - Page 63

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Mash: I already have.....have posted my views in the TB article thread.

Hmmmm I was getting this feeling since a while.....MR himself had technically never confirmed....neither the PH other than what we were told from the sources in the forum....all the "official" articles had always maintained this news and now it seems to be moving to the next phase.....with casting on and names being considered for the new character and his family....I'm getting quite convinced this is true.....

So does this mean that Dutta will just die as a blind guy? Will we even get a DN reunion before he dies? :S

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
btw Mash, you whined and did so much nautanki for Kala sigs.....Fatty's made a bunch and posted them in the creations gallery....you can check those out now.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Arey haan yaar....bhool gai...I'm not well today...Upar se this news. I'll go change my sig now.

I'm not even thinking about this news now...jo horaha hai ho jai. I'll watch it till MR is there and then quit.
AreYaar thumbnail
Mehhh I'm not thinking about it either.....will watch when they show Dutta again in the epis and for however long they show him.....after that I'm done.

Aww you're not feeling well? *hugs*......Take medicines or something....hope you feel better soon :-)
incandescence thumbnail
Yeah, I'm not thinking about it either but it does kill my mood of watching the show. I don't understand why these ppl aren't giving any official statements. Ya is paar ya us paar...beech main latka ke rakha hai in logon ne...

Yeah, I'm taking medicines...it was just a damn flu yesterday, now I have this fever n all with it...blahhh!!
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
You seem to fall ill quite frequently, Mash.....a fever again? Do take care of your health yaar *hugs*

Yeah they are enjoying latka-oing us over this issue since ages now....nobody seems to have the guts to come out with an official confirmation....it seems like they are heading towards making LTL season two....honestly without Dutta, NONE of the characters have any identity....Nakku life revolves around her love for Dutta.....Baaji's revolves around his love and friendship for Dutta, Kala's revolves around her HATRED of Dutta.....with Dutta gone, what will these ppl do? Who will they love? Who will they hate?  Retarded as it is to even consider Nakku falling for another guy, Kala is also incapable of hating someone with as much depth as she has Dutta....after this if she schemes against any other random character, it will just be for the heck of it.....
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh god I just watched Sushant's JDJ perf.....man it was a damn emotional act....he used that "luka chhupi" song from RDB that makes me cry anyways listening to it and upar se the act itself was also sooooooo emotional....made all the more poignant for the fact that he lost his mother at 16....and all her dreams for him that are getting fulfilled now with all this success he has....and ironically she's not there to see it.....Sushant poured all his emotions into it....you could tell he performed this one from deep within his soul....his dedication and his emotions towards his mother.....and it was reallllllly nicely choreographed....especially the portion when Shampa is on the clouds and he's dancing on the floor....superb.....and Ankita toh instantly ran down the moment the act ended to hug him cuz Sushant kinda broke down there for a bit I think....very emotional hug....and everyone was crying and so emotional after the act.....I was kinda crying by the end of it too....
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Yeah, I know...that was such an emotional act...I love that song and the way he fluidly danced to it, exhibiting all his emotions so well. And even I felt a bit emotional in the end when Ankita was hugging him....

I liked Salman-Yan's performance today too...I think they portrayed the message very well too...but they didn't get much marks...Apparently Ragini got 30 again *rolls eyes*...but I missed her performance..
AreYaar thumbnail
I didn't watch the Yana-Salman act yet.....just the Sushant one....baaki I'll watch tonight....but I saw a recap of all the acts in the end and I wasn't much impressed by Ragini's.....even the one for tomorrow with the "tip tip barsa paani" is just looking cheap to me.....muft meini number mil rahein hain at this point I think usko...
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh and did you read that article about Ragini dating the head of some channel.....possibly Sony? And that it apparently might be rigged so that she is one of the finalists?