Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Mash agree with you about RK - he is a great actor. He was excellent in Udaan. Kekta's actors during her prime days of saas-bahu serials were truly good - Rohit Roy, Ram Kapoor, Urvashi Dholakia, Manoj Bohra, Smriti Irani etc ... were all very good. Aaj-kal ke actors are okay-dokey - like this desi vampire guy.

LOL...That guy, Lady M, is not okay-dokey. He's dokey-dokey only...there's nothing okay about HIS acting.
incandescence thumbnail

👍🏼❤️😍

Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: incandescence

@bold - arre, mujhe kya offence yaar? I anyways would prefer to see Ronit with Sakshi - take RK and let him be with Gautami. I saw him when he came on Kyunki during Gautami's Tulsi stint, and then also in RDLJ - he was quite good and I liked his pairing with his wife. But if it were up to me and I had the ability to choose who would pair with Sakshi, I'd choose RR or Kiran Karmarkar. 

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I know Mash ... if keeping a wooden face is acting, phir toh uffffff tauba - he is top class 😆

Re: Bones - When I saw that pic I was overjoyed! That's my kind of V-day ... chilling out with your friends without the pressure of having a significant other or an arm candy for the sake of it! Warna aaj-kal ke bacche toh, get depressed because they don't have a BF-GF ... Anyhoo, without going totally off-track it'll be nice to see BnB back to their easy friendship without all the overhead baggage!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Now you're just talking in emos?😆 

Thank youuuuu🤗
AreYaar thumbnail

Is Akashdeep there in Zor Ka Jhatka? Dude there was a time when I saw Kuch Iss Tarah and I used to read the updates on the forum. I know how mad Akashdeep fan girls can be! And he is not half as good looking as that other puke-worthy dil ka daktaar either... *incredulous muh*

LOL no, LadyM....you're not understanding...his AT is hilarious not cuz they're drooling over his supposed "hawtness" They make fun of him in hilarious ways cuz he's such a psychotic type of personality😆

Here read this.....

[quote]I have some questions...

1) Why is Aakash referring to himself as SKY? Does he no longer like his name? Is it too deep for him aka AkashDEEP? 

2) Do you think the balloons he was carrying were filled with mind-altering gas which made him say this about his 36 year old loyal name?

See balloons:

3) Bonus question (optional, image based): Is that a black skirt he's wearing over his wet suit? 😕

4) Does Akash agree with SRK's comment of 'Sky is the limit'? 
- If yes, then why does Akash want to be limited? (Even SRK believes in Dreamz Unlimited)
- If no, then do you think Akash should just call himself SPACE, since space extends infinitely and is not limited like the sky?

5) Do you believe that the sky can have hands? And it's normal for them to cramp up? (Personally, I do because if Kanoon can have long hands then why not the sky? 😳)

6) Do you feel that Akash will make it to level 3 again? Do you think he is a strong contender for the mega final?[/quote]
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

ST and RK are two strong actors...they'll have some SOLID chemistry too, I think...lets see...

No offense to Vasu but I want to see RK with Gautami....ahhh...what a pair they made! 😆

Exactly.....I think they'll make a great pair cuz I've seen their body of work....and if scripted well, this show can be really good cuz it will be elevated with their acting....LOL RK really shouldn't be judged by his KSBKBT stint cuz that was such a LAME character Kekta thought up....she must have been high on something.....lol....the execution TOTALLY failed......He was superb in KS....especially in the early days.....and yes, he made the best pair with Gautami but he was quite good with Prachi as well.....basically the guy can ACT....he'll create chemistry with anyone....and ditto goes for Sakshi....she can create chemistry with anyone too I'm sure😆.....they both have tremendous screen presence.....and that's such a relief in today's arid TV landscape where all these newbies don't even have the screen presence of a mariyal machhar🤢
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ROFL Anu ...phir thek hai ... he looks like the psycho types only! Dude in the KIT forum there were such rabid fangirls I'll tell ya. I remember that Akashdeep was also in JDJ, Season 1, I think (don't remember) when Farah Khan was the judge. He took his ouster so badly that he bad-mouthed Farah publicly. Supposedly he and Farah were dating once
AreYaar thumbnail

ROFL Anu ...phir thek hai ... he looks like the psycho types only! Dude in the KIT forum there were such rabid fangirls I'll tell ya. I remember that Akashdeep was also in JDJ, Season 1, I think (don't remember) when Farah Khan was the judge. He took his ouster so badly that he bad-mouthed Farah publicly. Supposedly he and Farah were dating once

LOL yeah I remember.....he was in JDJ1 and his choreographer was Bindi.....and yeah it's true that he did date Farah at one point when he was a model....lol.....the guy basically is totally sanki and crass....talks a lot of crap.....he did it even in his "is jungle se mujhe bachaao" stint😆
incandescence thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Now you're just talking in emos?😆 

Thank youuuuu🤗

LOL...I'm going through a too-weird-to-be-explained phase.

Don't thank me, just tell me when will you stop using it? 😛