Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! - Page 51

Posted: 13 years ago
Suhaana's confession? I didn't see it - I lost interest when Sona came into the picture, but my point was, SGP is relatively less damaged than what most of Kekta's shows turn into eventually, as for PR, I never watched that show so I can't comment on that. 

Well yes, Kekta's stuff IS predictable and even in its most retarded phase is definitely WAYYYYY better than the "youth shows" of Star One variety but still I wouldn't prefer it but I am not saying I won't watch it because we don't have a better option any way like Vasu pointed out.

Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Suhaana's confession? I didn't see it - I lost interest when Sona came into the picture, but my point was, SGP is relatively less damaged than what most of Kekta's shows turn into eventually, as for PR, I never watched that show so I can't comment on that. 

Well yes, Kekta's stuff IS predictable and even in its most retarded phase is definitely WAYYYYY better than the "youth shows" of Star One variety but still I wouldn't prefer it but I am not saying I won't watch it because we don't have a better option any way like Vasu pointed out.

Ishaan was latko-ing from a railing at his champu-est best as he shouts for Suhana to say she wont' leave the house and then she says she loves him. What a scene🥱

No, I'm sorry but SGP is no longer "relatively less damaged" in my eyes....it's an utter piece of SHIT is what it is. I can't even remember anymore what this show USED to be....they've destroyed it in every sense.

My point was the same....that given the current bleak scenario on TV, I'd take Kekta crap....actually SOME Kekta crap....she's also made desi twilight let's not forget😆....so I'd take SOME Kekta crap over the rest of the nonsense on TV.....an R.com happens once in a blue moon and it's never valued in time.
Originally posted by nureat01

Ishaan was latko-ing from a railing at his champu-est best as he shouts for Suhana to say she wont' leave the house and then she says she loves him. What a scene🥱

No, I'm sorry but SGP is no longer "relatively less damaged" in my eyes....it's an utter piece of SHIT is what it is. I can't even remember anymore what this show USED to be....they've destroyed it in every sense.

My point was the same....that given the current bleak scenario on TV, I'd take Kekta crap....actually SOME Kekta crap....she's also made desi twilight let's not forget😆....so I'd take SOME Kekta crap over the rest of the nonsense on TV.....an R.com happens once in a blue moon and it's never valued in time.

@bold - LOL, and exactly. Even right now, I prefer not to watch ANYTHING rather than what's currently on TV....and I won't watch an Ekta show just to watch something...the only time I will watch it is when one of my fave actors, i.e. Sakshi, Ronit (even though I didn't watch Bandini), MB and Tina would be in it. Otherwise I am happy to go desi-tv-less😆 No twilight-shilight for me....if I wanted to watch dental surgery I'd go and sit in my local dentist's at lunchtimes 😆

W*HeFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? SERIOUSLY! That sounds SO LAME! 🤢

No, I'm sorry but SGP is no longer "relatively less damaged" in my eyes....it's an utter piece of SHIT is what it is. I can't even remember anymore what this show USED to be....they've destroyed it in every sense - LOL, okay, I too agree it has been damaged quite a LOT but it still remains less damaged than what Ekta's shows are capable of in my eyes - let's leave it that, we have different opinions on this.

My point was the same....that given the current bleak scenario on TV, I'd take Kekta crap....actually SOME Kekta crap....she's also made desi twilight let's not forget😆....Dude she's still MAKING it much to our "horror"😆
so I'd take SOME Kekta crap over the rest of the nonsense on TV..... I am with you on that- don't have much of an option anyways *shrugs*
an R.com happens once in a blue moon and it's never valued in time. I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww and that really pisses me off - I mean that was ONE show that was ACTUALLY worth our time and it is seriously sad that it was not appreciated- it was SUCH a mature and sensible show  -sighh!
@Vasu: LOL yes even a Kekta show can only be watched if you find a connect.....like in your case, if it's any of your 4 fav. actors......to me, I can watch even if it doesn't have my fav. actors if some of the characters and actors end up having some spark to them.

@Kavya: LOL yeah exactly.....my description doesn't do justice to how TRULY retarded that scene was......after that I've never braved to watch SGP even accidentally.
Alright gals- had a nice time chatting with you, I have to hit the bed now- goodnight!
G'nite Kavya! Sweet dreams *hugs*

-------------------

I was just browsing the ZKJ forum.....the Aakashdeep AT is hilarioussssssssss😆
Is Akashdeep there in Zor Ka Jhatka? Dude there was a time when I saw Kuch Iss Tarah and I used to read the updates on the forum. I know how mad Akashdeep fan girls can be! And he is not half as good looking as that other puke-worthy dil ka daktaar either... *incredulous muh*

Sorry for randomly disappearing - something came up at work. And then went to a pilates class :-)

SGP ka toh naam hi mat lena - the show has become crap. I was braved Suhana's confession scene (let me just say I put up with it) due to my curiosity, lekin ab toh the show has become maha retarded.

Kavya it was nice to see you here yaar... we keep on missing each other. *sigh*

LOL...I get what you are saying actually. I did watch PR from its first episode for around two/three years and would have still watched it till date probably if my Z hadn't stopped airing in b/w for a year. The thing is however crappy or cliched Ekta shows are, they are still better than rest of the crap churned out on TV these days...and yes at least they are predictable....specially the saas-bahu/romance genre...lol...

ST and RK are two strong actors...they'll have some SOLID chemistry too, I think...lets see...

No offense to Vasu but I want to see RK with Gautami....ahhh...what a pair they made! 😆
Mash agree with you about RK - he is a great actor. He was excellent in Udaan. Kekta's actors during her prime days of saas-bahu serials were truly good - Rohit Roy, Ram Kapoor, Urvashi Dholakia, Manoj Bohra, Smriti Irani etc ... were all very good. Aaj-kal ke actors are okay-dokey - like this desi vampire guy.