Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! - Page 47

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ooooh Nitya's made such awesome sigs! I'm becoming a fan of her creations! πŸ˜†

They had rumours of MR and MV not getting along together? Really? I mean, I've just 2-3 segments of their BTS moments.. and they seemed pretty chill that I never thought there would be any rumours like that! Ajeeb kahan kahan se uth k shuru hojate hain log! πŸ˜† 

I haven't seen Ajay KWK episode either. I haven't seen KWK since the SRK one.. Jab se uni shuru hui, time hi nahi milta! *sigh* Anu, I think you won't enjoy the SRK one! πŸ˜† Just warning you.. πŸ˜†

*Edit: LadyM, here you go.. 

Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Hellooooooooo LadyM! Sorry for being gaayab....had to finish an assignment....phew!

@Nimrah: LOL yeah there were manyyyyyyy articles out about MR-MV apparently hating each other's guts and I just used to LOL....cuz you can OBVIOUSLY see their camaraderie in all the BTS stuff they show on SBB etc.πŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WOWW.....Raqesh and Ridhi were a couple! They were working together and still there were NO rumours about it? How did they pull it off?

Did you watch today's LTL Anu? I missed it. Was it good or should I catch it in the morning?
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL cuz apparently getting linked up with MR was more publicity-worthy for her ;-) haha

Anyways....today's LTL? It was ok.....Kala's meltdown continues and was amusing to watch....along with Chaaskar udaaoing her mazaak....haha.....a bekaar AS scene that can be skipped....and in the very end, they do some kind of "laser" operation on Dutta (LOL) to get his eyesight back....epi ends on him opening his eyes...and now everyone's speculating if he got his eyesight back or not.....I think he has and will fake being blind in front of Seema and co. for sometime....precap mein Dutta calls Nakku again....could be a good scene tomorrow.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oooohhh another call? The precap sounds interesting. And of course he'll get his eyesight back come onnn...why else would they show a 'laser' operation?

Oooh I just read the Kala getting exposed spoiler. I don't want Kala to leave. Which reminds me, where's Fivr these days? Bilkul hi gaib hai.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL exactly what Fatty said in the ED thread and I think too.....there is no point to this "laser operation" otherwise.....He's deffo got his eyesight back and will fake being blind for a bit.....yeah the precap looks promising....there's a nice dialogue with him saying to her, "tu mujhe meri khamoshi se bhi pehchaan leti hai" or something like that.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oooh, Sakshi Tanwar may be coming back to TV! Yaay! Yes, it's another Ekta show, but for once I don't care/mind. Ekta knew Sakshi's talents and how to use them, and she always said that Sakshi was the most hardworking and underrated of her actors....she'll showcase Sakshi's talents perfectly. Only thing....she's opposite Ram Kapoor πŸ˜• Oh, if only it was Ronit Roy instead...😍
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did anybody watch yesterday's Desi twilight? Gosh it was hilarious - his fangs OMG , they were supposed to scare me but I couldn't help🀣🀣🀣🀣 . I think A"bhay(?)"(seriously?! 🀣🀣)  loses his dentures every time his fangs come out - he is speaking to his antaraatma about how his "reality" would make Pia hate him (read reality == his teeth-less mouth with only two fangs to chew god only knows what) - and his antaraatma says that he cannot let her die again, so the extra smart aatma suggests that he lose his teeth and bring out the fangs to the combat the fire and save the dam(n)sel in distress - kya logic hai by god! But the best part is Pia getting scared and running away on seeing Abhay without his teeth and the poor guy couldn't even speak in his defense because the fangs were coming in way 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok I SO need new siggies/profile avis- Anu get ready to have some of your creations chorofied!
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-psawyer

Oooh, Sakshi Tanwar may be coming back to TV! Yaay! Yes, it's another Ekta show, but for once I don't care/mind. Ekta knew Sakshi's talents and how to use them, and she always said that Sakshi was the most hardworking and underrated of her actors....she'll showcase Sakshi's talents perfectly. Only thing....she's opposite Ram Kapoor πŸ˜• Oh, if only it was Ronit Roy instead...😍

I just read the article too! The show sounds really promising too but it's on Sony.....that doesn't bode wellπŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....Hey I like Ram Kapoor....even if he's like the size of a giant toad nowπŸ˜†.....he's a fabulous actor....I'm sure him and Sakshi would make a great pair on-screen....cuz they are brilliant actors.....ahh how I wish more mature love stories of this sort were made cuz there are SO many talented actors that aren't given a chance now cuz this obsession with "new faces" who just end up being planks of woodπŸ˜•

[quote]

Swapna Joshi to direct Ram and Sakshi in Ekta's next?

Thursday, February 03, 2011 | 7:28:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Swapna Joshi to direct Ram and Sakshi in Ekta's next?

Swapna Waghmare Joshi is tipped to direct Ekta Kapoor's next show on Sony, which is likely to see the comeback of Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar..

Ekta Kapoor will soon be back with a fiction show on Sony Entertainment Television.. The show is apparently a fascinating love story between a middle aged guy and a lady. With this show, Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar, the two loyalists of Balaji Telefilms are expected to stage a comeback.

Our source states, "The show will focus on the pure romance between a middle aged guy and a lady. Ram and Sakshi have been approached for the show, and talks are on at the moment. They have in fact verbally committed to the show, and formalities are being worked out at the moment".

The news abuzz is that Swapna Waghmare Joshi, the renowned Director who is presently co-producing Rang Badalti Odhani along with Beyond Dreams has been roped in to direct this special show.

"Swapna and Ekta's association has always been strong, and they have worked together for many years now. Ekta is indeed looking forward to working with Swapnaji all over again", adds our source.

When contacted, Swapna Waghmare Joshi told TellyBuzz, "Yes, talks are on with Ekta. We have had one narration and Ekta has an interesting concept in mind, and wants me to get on board as Director. But nothing has been finalized till now".

The show is supposed to have a tentative long title in 'Bade Achche Lagte Hai… Ye Dharti Ye Ambar Aur Tum'. The show is expected to launch in April at a prime time slot.

We tried contacting Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar, but both remained unavailable.[/quote]