Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! - Page 43

Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry for randomly disappearing yesterday.. I had a test today and well, just couldn't resist posting a bit of the update here.. πŸ˜†

I think you guys must've already seen JDJ, but both Ankita & Sushant's performances will be shown today.. and yeah, Daya fangirls are weird but then, all fangirls are weird.. πŸ˜† lol but I really got fond of Daya and I was sad to see him leave. That stupid Shekhar Suman should have gone out before Daya did! Hmph!!
Word, Nimrah.....I also got really fond of Daya and what a genuine and nice guy he is....so his elimination was sad to watch....and he danced SO well in his last performance...lol....what irony....that was his best performance yet.....almost flawless...couldn't believe I was watching Daya....haha

Yeah Shekhar needs to go next.....ughhhh

-------------------------

Has anyone seen the SRK-Madhuri Filmfare promo?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfCx3ezQSxk&feature=feeduS[/YOUTUBE]
That's so true! I was like ohhh man.. if only he performed like this last week.. He was veryy good yesterday.. Coz I was expecting him to go out of sync a lot of times because they had different paces.. but he did brilliantly! 

And I missed Sushant's performance.. Actually didn't see JDJ today.. Watching Zor Ka Jhatka.. I just couldn't choose JDJ over ZKJ! πŸ˜† It might be my opinion only, but lol, I like SRK's hosting in that show.. πŸ˜†  Koii bura manne wala nahi and funny commentary is what is required.. πŸ˜† I'm enjoying it! πŸ˜ƒ

And yes I saw that.. πŸ˜ƒ Don't like SRK's shalwar thingy.. but eee, eager to watch it! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

Has anyone seen the SRK-Madhuri Filmfare promo?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfCx3ezQSxk&feature=feeduS[/YOUTUBE]

Eeeeeeeeeeee Anu ... I am so eager to watch this one! Although Madhuri's make-up and SRK's dress looks weird, they are both magical on screen. 😍

--------------------------------------------

On the side, check this out for your daily dose of laughter today:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ResWDBTXts[/YOUTUBE]

Weird angles, random clips of national geographic, and uffff tauba expressions ... πŸ˜†
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
@Nims - Um wow. LMAO at that clip. This show makes Twilight look like Bram Stoker's Dracula πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That silly ad has been playing on SO soooooooo much - the one where he "changes". Or rather where he grows two fangs, since nothing else in his face changes much. It's sort of like watching someone at the dentist πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Yay for Madhuri-SRK! *swooon*
@Nimrah: LOL yeah his dhoti thingy is weird and the age shows on both of them now but they still have amaaaaaaaaaazing chemistry.....SRK can romance anyone no doubt but somehow his chemistry with his leading ladies from those glory days was something else....now he's romancing women 1/2 or 1/3rd his age and it just gets weird many times......everything changes when you have a person opposite you who can ACTUALLY act and who ACTUALLY has that kind of charisma and screen presence to match.....that is why they are looking so great together after all this time also.

Ohhh ZKJ has started? LOL I think I'll check out the first epi out of curiosity too......glad you're enjoying it :-)

@LadyM: Thanks for the link! Is that the desi vampire revealing his teeth etc. waala scene? haha....the national geo clips of random animals they showed in the promo etc. too....haha....I'm gonna watch this for the laughs too.....rofl.
@Nims - Um wow. LMAO at that clip. This show makes Twilight look like Bram Stoker's Dracula πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That silly ad has been playing on SO soooooooo much - the one where he "changes". Or rather where he grows two fangs, since nothing else in his face changes much. It's sort of like watching someone at the dentist πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Seriously, could Ekta not afford more make up for the poor guy? His only existence is as a vampire, and what does he get? Chopsticks barely protruding from his closed mouth...

Yay for Madhuri-SRK! *swooon* Love what she's wearing...

edit: weird, double post....

Edited by psawyer - 13 years ago
OMG they ACTUALLY put a line on the bottom of the screen saying that the wildlife footage was courtesy of Nat Geo?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And that "vamp boy" was standing there with his mouth hanging open randomly for like a half a century🀣 What "acting"! Truly!πŸ‘πŸ€£
Originally posted by psawyer

@Nims - Um wow. LMAO at that clip. This show makes Twilight look like Bram Stoker's Dracula πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That silly ad has been playing on SO soooooooo much - the one where he "changes". Or rather where he grows two fangs, since nothing else in his face changes much. It's sort of like watching someone at the dentist πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Seriously, could Ekta not afford more make up for the poor guy? His only existence is as a vampire, and what does he get? Chopsticks barely protruding from his closed mouth...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Word! Oh and the only other "change" he gets are blue lenses in his eyes apparently....REALLY FAKE looking blue lenses🀣.....Man seriously Kekta is rolling in money otherwise and she can't even afford basic dhang ka makeup for her actors? Chalo chhodo....when she doesn't even seem to have managed to afford dhank ke ACTORS to begin with....makeup toh door ki baat haiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by nureat01

@Nimrah: LOL yeah his dhoti thingy is weird and the age shows on both of them now but they still have amaaaaaaaaaazing chemistry.....SRK can romance anyone no doubt but somehow his chemistry with his leading ladies from those glory days was something else....now he's romancing women 1/2 or 1/3rd his age and it just gets weird many times......everything changes when you have a person opposite you who can ACTUALLY act and who ACTUALLY has that kind of charisma and screen presence to match.....that is why they are looking so great together after all this time also.

You're so right. It makes sense when you see a SRK-Mads jodi....or an SRK-Kajol or even an SRK-Rani. But when you start seeing him with Anushka or Katrina or Priyanka, it looks weird...even on stage / off screen. It's like watching Anil Kapoor with girls half his daughter's age.....it just doesn't work. It makes Shahrukh look older. But with Madhuri, the chemistry is so on . Loved his vids in Jhalak in the Madhuri episodes - they seem to have a very genuine friendship and regard for each other; she was tearing up at his speech.