Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Phew! Finally back. Anyone here?
AreYaar thumbnail
Heyyy Mash! How's it going? Did you watch today's LTL? They finally showed the DN phonecall.....it was really nice.
incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Heyyy Mash! How's it going? Did you watch today's LTL? They finally showed the DN phonecall.....it was really nice.

No, I didn't. And yes I know...just skimmed through the update. The day I didn't watch it, they showed the phone call... Don't feel like watching it on the YT...maza nahin ata....I might catch a repeat tomorrow....

I'm going through back pgs...quite a lot of discussion about Bones...hmmm...
AreYaar thumbnail
lol yes, a lot of Bones discussion....it HAS been three days since you last came here naa....for a change we had some discussion going over the weekend....lol
incandescence thumbnail
Yeah...I was a bit busy...and had some net issues since yesterday...mood bhi randomly off tha..lol

So was the phonecall good? I'm reading different opinions about it...ppl didn't like the song, I think. I guess, I'll watch the phonecall scene now only...baki tamasha in repeat...it's hard to resist...DN ACTUALLY talking after such a longgggggggggg time....how bad can it be, haina?

AreYaar thumbnail
I've only watched the phonecall....didn't bother with the rest of the bakwaas....not in the mood to jhelo it.

The phonecall itself was very good....the song sequence after it was random with the FBs and basically nothing happened but Nakku just sitting there crying and D with his head against the wall....the essence of the song didn't come through to the extent it could have.
incandescence thumbnail
Just watched it. The song choice was good, but it wasn't needed...specially not with Seema and those dream FBs...and godd!! It went on n on n onnn....tooo long...but then LTL toh always has been lightning fast..

Anyway...I loveddd the scene before the song. Such a DN type scene. Loved how Nakku sort of started dukhde-sunaing to him so haq se...'Saab aap ko pata bhi hai mere saath kiya ho raha hai?'..'Aap toh mujhse pyar hi nahin karte.....' Great acting my MV. MR toh was brilliantttt as usual...his  'Aye Nakku...bas kar' bit was such Dutta-ish thing to say to Nakku...can't hear her cry...you could see from his face it hurt him...and the way he said that 'Mera dil tujhe pukar raha hai' line...aww...he's wounded inside-out right now...he need her, the only one who could heal him, inside-out...and as he said he seeks her everywhere...his soul calls out to its mate, if you want to get poetic....THAT connection b/w them really come through in that scene...I can't wait to watch the rest of it, though that song will kinda break their emotional tempo, I think
AreYaar thumbnail
Yep the phonecall itself was really nice.....loved the "aye Nakku" bit and everything else you pointed out.....MR was fab as always and MV was good too but I didn't like her extended crying bout that carried over into the song....got annoying to me then.

But yeah, word to everything else....that SOULFUL connection b/w them came through beautifully....the scene was very DN-ish and they both talked as they always do to each other.....the soulmate connection like you said...him always seeking her out.....loved all of it......dunno how much more they'll show tomorrow but hope that's good too.....Also I hope they get Nakku out of her "bandit queen" look with the giant teeka and wearing Dutta's vest....I find it lame.
incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Yep the phonecall itself was really nice.....loved the "aye Nakku" bit and everything else you pointed out.....MR was fab as always and MV was good too but I didn't like her extended crying bout that carried over into the song....got annoying to me then.

But yeah, word to everything else....that SOULFUL connection b/w them came through beautifully....the scene was very DN-ish and they both talked as they always do to each other.....the soulmate connection like you said...him always seeking her out.....loved all of it......dunno how much more they'll show tomorrow but hope that's good too.....Also I hope they get Nakku out of her "bandit queen" look with the giant teeka and wearing Dutta's vest....I find it lame.

I wish they hadn't showen the song...takes away from a continuity of the scene...oh well...that's done...I hope they have some meaningful convo too b/w their emotional phone reunion...like where he is..and WHEN will he come back...seriously they need to put an end to the whole Seema nonsense...I want DN back together. I can't tolerate that women. I'm waiting for Dutta to sunaofy her and put her in her place..and then get the hell out of there!

Oh, it IS lame yaar. Nakku Bhao is the most lamest thing LTL has ever come up with...I don't know what is it with COLORS and 'woman power'...*rolls eyes*
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry gals disappeared without a trace today. My net was acting a bit random today - going on and off in between. *sigh* I so wanted to discuss Bones. Anyhoo, abhi toh "ninni" aa rahi hai ... LOL G'nite!