Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Karan Johar wants a younger actress to be paired with Madhuri Dixit when she appears on his show. Is spoilt for choice

All of Madhuri Dixit's fans are eager to hear the announcement of her film, meanwhile the actress who flew all the way from her home in Denver to Mumbai to judge the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, seems to be in no hurry. For now, she has agreed to serve as brand ambassador for a food channel ( FoodFood).

An intention She will also be seen on Karan Johar's TV show. The host mentioned at a filmy do that he intends to bring Mrs Nene on his chat show Koffee With Karan, wondering whom he should pair with her on his show. Since that fateful evening Karan's phone has just not stopped ringing.

Constant calls Says a source, " Every A- Lister actress from the post- Kareena generation has called up Karan expressing a keen desire to be on the show with Madhuri. KJo is going batty fielding all these ' Main Madhuri ke saath baithna chahti hoon' calls . So much so that now as soon as he sees a hottie's name flash on his BlackBerry, he knows what the call is about." The Koffee host laughs, " I can't say I'm amazed by Madhuri's popularity.

When I decided to invite her on my show I didn't know that her popularity seeps down right to the youngest of Bollywood. I am very keen to bring her on with one of the younger actresses. But I really don't know whom to zero in on. It's a really tough call." As for being on Karan Johar's chat show, Madhuri is fine with any co- guest. Just like she never minded who her co- star was β€” Anil or Sanjay Kapoor.

Last heard, Karan had zeroed in on Sonakshi Sinha to partner Madhuri on his show.

Woohoo! Madhuri on KWK! πŸ₯³

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fivr- Oh yaar.. Don't worry! I'm sure you'll get a call! Your score is decent like you said and then you do so much work and you even had a paper published.. Your application must be pretty impressive. I'm very sure you'll get a call! All the best for it, waise! πŸ€—

and well, PH seems blah to me! Honestly. Its such a done to death story of a boy born in England, wanting to play there.. Boring!!!

Anu - Ditto about WHY people hate Ankita! She's such a sweetheart yaar! I haven't seen her show. Just a few interviews but even on JDJ, she seems just so sweet and bindaas.. She so doesn't have an attitude! Ajeeb pagal khiske huey log hain !

And YAYYY!!!! Ankita is back! Aww @ the fact that Sushant was so worried! I love these two! πŸ˜ƒ
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ye Parindey kick-starts tonight on Channel [V]..

Friday, January 21, 2011 | 2:47:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Ye Parindey kick-starts tonight on Channel [V]..

Red Chillies Idiot Box's new show, Ye Parindey launches tonight on Channel [V] at the 7.30 PM slot...

Ye Parindey – "Impossible ki Maa ki Aakh", the half hour bi-weekly show produced by Red Chillies Idiot Box launches tonight on Channel [V], 21st January 2011 at the 7.30 PM slot. 

The show is first of its kind on Indian Television as it takes us through the life of kids in a remand home. The characters, look and feel of the show has been kept very realistic and has been shot in a real remand home in Matunga, Mumbai. Having survived the streets of Mumbai, these bunch of kids are not the kinds who want sympathy or pity for their state, rather they are survivors who don't believe in the word Impossible.. Their mantra is - IMPSOSSIBLE Ki MAA KI AAKH! It is the story of their life, their dreams, their fight to get freedom.. 

The story opens with a 17 year old boy Jackie Firangi, played by Siddharth Shivpuri a small time gangster who gets falsely implicated for murder. Jackie's only offence was to fall in love with the beautiful Rukhsaar (Mamta Suri) who is the daughter of the Don for whom Jackie worked for. 

The world of the Remand Home is opened to the audience wherein along with Jackie, there are other inmates – Salim (Ankur Panchal), Chota Packet (Moses Kandara), Kabir, Sundar (Rohan Mirpuri), Rustam (Rheyan Johri). The remand home is dominated by the aggressive and cruel jailor Vaghmare, played by noted actor Vaqar Shaikh. 

Jackie's efforts to escape from the remand home are in vain and his animosity with Salim is on a rise when the show will see a new character's entry. Maya (Priyanka Bose) will be the new music teacher who is brought in by the administration despite Waghmare's resistance. 

Maya takes it upon herself to teach these kids and bring about some positive changes in them through Music. The show will then trace her journey wherein she transforms the kids, and they use the ultimate weapon of music to realize their ultimate dream of freedom.. 

Catch the story of the juvenile delinquents of all ages under one roof in Channel [V]'s new show Ye Parindey – "Impossible ki Maa ki Aakh", which starts tonight, at the 7.30 PM slot, and will be aired every Friday and Saturday… 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

Anu - Ditto about WHY people hate Ankita! She's such a sweetheart yaar! I haven't seen her show. Just a few interviews but even on JDJ, she seems just so sweet and bindaas.. She so doesn't have an attitude! Ajeeb pagal khiske huey log hain !

And YAYYY!!!! Ankita is back! Aww @ the fact that Sushant was so worried! I love these two! πŸ˜ƒ

Ditto....I'm at a loss for words to understand HOW ppl can think of ANKITA as fake and having an attitude problem....sach mein is duniya mein actually genuine logon ki koi kadar nahin....Ankita doesn't even indulge in stupid nautanki on the show....even when the channel/production ppl try to get masala out of her relationship with Sushant....she just replies to everything in a genuine, normal sweet manner....but ppl still hate on her.....whatever.

OMG I loveeeeeee your Udaan siggy! Ahhh I want to use Udaan stuff too....I'm gonna go look for some.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL no you're not supposed to congratulate me on that....you're supposed to join me in my horror that I've wasted so much of my time blabbing hereπŸ˜›

LTL forum is in a mixed state....initially even I was quite pissed on hearing about the precap and so was everyone else in the forum but later on I only ended up watching the DN bit which I thought was poignantly shown with the way D was thinking of her and said, 'ab kyun nahin aati'....MR was fab.....and even MV did a pretty good job in her bit as Nakku was crying and saying "aa jaao ab".....didn't see the precap cuz it was cut out from the vid....I'm pretty happy about thatπŸ˜†

Oh, then you won't understand. *sigh* I know...I really like that scene too...specially because we got a heartfelt scene after sooooo long but the precap just ruined it for me...completely ruined it!! Mera fuse aisa uda hai us precap ko dekh kar...poocho mat...and if you sympathize with your sanity, SKIP today's epi. Mujhe kisi ka khoon karne ka dil kar raha hai...dil kar raha hai us Seema ki gardan uda doon...grrrr....grrrrr!!!😑 *takes deep breaths*

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL hey Mash....I was just reading today's live update in the ED thread and saw your post about this "khoon bhari maang" scene today...God they really went all the way with the symbolism, haan? Showing Nakku feeling her maang etc? :S......

I knew today's epi would be worthless.....maine toh kal bhi kaha tha....chalo I'll happily skip today again...yesterday's epi was the only one I've watched in the last 4-5 days.....lol

Abhi I have to work on a report ....but I'll try to make time in b/w to watch Bones....finished downloading it.....waise the reviews I've read all say that Booth was quite a jerk in this epi too.
AreYaar thumbnail
[quote]

Awesome Twosome back to Jhalak thro' wild card..

Friday, January 21, 2011 | 1:32:52 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Awesome Twosome back to Jhalak thro' wild card..

Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa brings in not one, but two contestants thro' the Wild Card Round..

There was huge drama in the Jhalak House yesterday with Ankita Lokhande getting out. However, the Wild Card round gave yet another chance to our daily soap lady to put her best foot forward so that she gets back into the contest!!

And this is exactly what Ankita and few others too did!!

We hear that Yana Gupta looked very confident of making it back to Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita's off screen as well as on scren hero was extremely dejected with Ankita bowing out and he kept mum the entire day till the wild card results were out.

Though it was touted that Krushna Abhishek and Yana had the biggest chance of making a comeback because of their dancing calibre, Krushna's chides against the show to the media might have gone against him.

Our source states, "The format for announcing the wild card entry was a bit different this time. After the contestants' performances, they were asked to stand in a group and the judges took quite lot of time to announce the Wild Card entrants. The judges had in fact rated the performances, and Krushna we hear took the 3rd spot while Ankita stood at Numbe 2 and Yana at Number 1".

The judges decided to bring back two contestants, and the lucky ones turned out to be Yana Gupta and Ankita Lokhande. While Ankita gave a very good performance on the Contemporary Tandav form, Yana did a pure Contemporary style dance. We hear that Krushna too performed very well, but missed the bus due to certain reasons.

We contacted Ankita Lokhande and she says, "It was a very bad experience to stand in danger zone and to get eliminated. More than me Sushant was upset and was about to cry. I was very disappointed but tried to be normal just for him. Sushant gave me the confidence to do my best for the Wild Card round and I did perform well, and so I am back (smiles)".

But Ankita could not disprove the fact that Krushna Abhishek performed trememdously well and had a great chance of making it back. "Krushna was the strongest of all and had a big chance of getting back", she said.

Guess this bit of news is surely going to make the Ankita and Yana fans happy..[/quote]

@bold: Awwwwwww Sushant.....and aww she was trying to be normal just for him? I adore these two.
incandescence thumbnail
I'm not talking about LTL anymore. Fuzool, wahiat show....nahin dekhna mujhe kabhi bhi...

Yeah...My Bones epi is still downloading...will watch it as soon as it gets downloaded..

So your new semester has started?
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Mash....yeah it's best to not khapaao your dimaag about LTL for a while *hugs*.....

Haan my semester started earlier this week and have a bunch of assignments and readings I need to get through already.....
incandescence thumbnail
Awwww...he was more upset than her and she was trying to be normal for him...awww...aren't these two really adorablee!!