Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana should stay with Raunak's Mother!!

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Since BM is soooo adamant that what she did was the right thing with Suhana, then she should send Suhana over to Panna's house for a while. I'm sure Suhana will be able to put her Mummyji straight for the way she treats Panna. Mummyji may lose her sleep and patience but Suhana will not tolerate any of her verbal nonsense. Regardless of how bholi she is she won't stand Raunaks mum's arrogance. Plus we may get to see many funny and chaotic scenes. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That is not a bad idea mj... ðŸ˜† We will get to see a cold war sequence ðŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

That is not a bad idea mj... ðŸ˜† We will get to see a cold war sequence ðŸ˜†

Thankyou I think they really should consider that, seriously. I think I could even get my 13 year old sister (she writes well)  to script the episodes regarding this and you know what I think she'd do a better job than the current writers.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 Good idea, Mummyji deserves a good verbal lashing from someone.

Could you help me out on this, did Raunak and Panna have a love marriage? Is that why Mummyji hates her? Because she was forced to accept a middle class bahu? If it was an arranged marriage, then why did Mummyji agree in the first place?
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elle45

😆 Good idea, Mummyji deserves a good verbal lashing from someone.

Could you help me out on this, did Raunak and Panna have a love marriage? Is that why Mummyji hates her? Because she was forced to accept a middle class bahu? If it was an arranged marriage, then why did Mummyji agree in the first place?

Yes my dear. Raunka and Panna's marriage was indeed a love marriage. Of course Mummyji wasn't happy about it but she had to accept her for Raunak. If you remember the maha epsiode in September, Raunak's Mum clearly said in front of Panna that she wanted someone like Suhana (upper class, stylish and smart,etc). That was quite mean of her to say that in front of Panna so I think a good dose of Suhana will cure her.

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

<font color="#330066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Yes my dear. Raunka and Panna's marriage was indeed a love marriage. Of course Mummyji wasn't happy about it but she had to accept her for Raunak. If you remember the maha epsiode in September, Raunak's Mum clearly said in front of Panna that she wanted someone like Suhana (upper class, stylish and smart,etc). That was quite mean of her to say that in front of Panna so I think a good dose of Suhana will cure her.</font>

Thanks. It would be great though. Suhana will set that arrogant lady right. 😆 It will be a lot of fun to watch.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup Fireworks is what i think will happen but R's mom will be cured.😆
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haha not a bad idea 😆 then BM can say "samdhanji agar hum aapko seedha seedha sudharne ke liye kehte toh kya aap sudharti ? nahin na... kyunki aap itni chalak hain itni chalak hain ke aapko grape juice ka taste samjhane ke liye wine nahin peeni padhti..." 😆 I know grape juice n wine thing is weird 😆 but so was roti n chand... lolzz
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

haha not a bad idea 😆 then BM can say "samdhanji agar hum aapko seedha seedha sudharne ke liye kehte toh kya aap sudharti ? nahin na... kyunki aap itni chalak hain itni chalak hain ke aapko grape juice ka taste samjhane ke liye wine nahin peeni padhti..." 😆 I know grape juice n wine thing is weird 😆 but so was roti n chand... lolzz

🤣🤣🤣🤣 good one!!!
🤣🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

WINE?? lol  🤣Oh you are soo funny. Thankyou for making me laugh.