India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Daksh as Naina's Husband

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey GuysTongue today,s precap was a strange Shockedone and at the same time an exiting one tooWink. Naina has gone to Mrs. Archrekar's house for the interview so that she can get to be the wedding planner in her daughter's weddingBig smile. But the Mrs.Arcgrekar wants married women Confusedto plan her daughter's wedding since she believes that  a married woman can take over the responsibility of planning a wedding better than a spinster (Strange theoryConfused). So she asks Naina that she is impressed her work but wants to meet her husband firstOuch, so that she can see how is the relationship firstShocked. Naina gets flustered and gets up to go Ouchand VoilaClap , her bag fell down and out comes our Chintoo ji's photo Embarrassed, (aayi has given the photo to her to enlarge it, (Koi nai aayi, uski shaadi ke liye itne pappad belne ki zarrorat nai, hum hain na, kyu meenuLOL). Mrs. Archrekar sees the photo picks it up and says smiling looking at our Angry young man' pic sayingEmbarrassed, achcha to ye hain tumhare patiEmbarrassed, tum unki photo saath leke ghoomti ho (Kya karen sarkaar bahut hansome haiROFL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraHessa85anu17

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Awww,thanks a tonn for this.I could've neva figured out why Aunty jee was so desperate to meet her hubby.ROFL....Strange theory hai jee-I couldn't watch the whole precap,so this was kinda shocking.LOL.....

And Naina being the Naina couldn't be honest...ROFL...Kasam se,itni jhooti hai wohPinch...bah,I love it!!LOL.....Larkiyan rock!!Dancing......So,anyways,now aunty-jee would think k chintu is her hubby....buahahahah,and Chintu jee would neva take part in such drama stuff.....lol...lol....toh ab Naina kya karegi.....I'm dman sure she would sumhow trick aunty-jee into believing k Chintu is her hubby,without even Chintu's knowledge....LOL....Man,tht's gonna be fun!!>...LOL......

(Kya karen sarkaar bahut hansome haiROFL) ...Uffff,tell me abt it!!>.Day DreamingDay Dreaming......Mera aisa hubby ho toh uski tasveer gale mein latkaa kar ghoomon!!!ROFL...Blushing....Did ya see Naina's face when Aais aid tht her Chintu is so handsome....l.....ROFL....Naina k expresisons were priceless....ROFL......No doubt maa se acha koi nai jaanta..I was adoring Vibhz for tht....!!Embarrassed...Aur mein toh all-tym tayaar aisi saasu maa k liye..Aai,mein abhi Aai!!>...Kahin photo woto bhejne ki zaroorat hi nai...munda already pasand hai saa nu!!LOL..Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing...
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I'ms sosossosososo excited to see what Naina says tomorrow! Gosh this show is sooo flipping awesome! I love Dakshna.....

and i'm not even that annoyed about their love story not kicking off because all their scenes together are so freaking cute ^_^

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-aweshome_moi-anu17

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahah..ROFL..right meenu, waise apna chintoo hai hi iss layak ki uski photo gale me latka ke ghoom sakte hain, (hum to always ready for thatWink), wen aayi said ki mera chintoo kitna handsome hai to Naina's face was likeConfused hayee  sachi, mujhe to karela nazar aata hai, sadu kahinkaLOL. Naina darling Karela sehat ke liye achcha hota hai, kyu meenu sahi keh rai hun na mainWink, ab to aur mazaa ayega, Naina will sure trick Mrs . Archrekar into believing that chintoo ji is her husband and our poor, chintoo wont even know about it.Embarrassed  
crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Sameera,

thanks for sharing. .  I love  that client.  LOL

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera84

Hahahahahah..ROFL..right meenu, waise apna chintoo hai hi iss layak ki uski photo gale me latka ke ghoom sakte hain, (hum to always ready for thatWink)...Aur nai toh kya jee......bas,gharwalon ka darr na ho toh 'am toh ready to latko-ing his photo 24*7!!!LOLLOL...Wink...., wen aayi said ki mera chintoo kitna handsome hai to Naina's face was likeConfused hayee  sachi, mujhe to karela nazar aata hai, sadu kahinkaLOL.buahahah,I know...her face was lyk...eh'??LOL Naina darling Karela sehat ke liye achcha hota hai, kyu meenu sahi keh rai hun na mainWink, ...Uffff,haaan ...sehat k liye bohat acha hota hai...aur meri sehat k liye toh bohat hi kamaal da hai jee....jaan mein jaan aajati hai dekhte hi!!!ROFL....Blushing.......ab to aur mazaa ayega, Naina will sure trick Mrs . Archrekar into believing that chintoo ji is her husband and our poor, chintoo wont even know about it.Embarrassed I know I know....she's smart enough for such tricking stuff.....LOL 
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Either monday's episode wud be really hilarious or will bring embarrasment for naina...v gotta w8 and watch but surely something interesting cuming up and she gave a nice name Mr and Mrs akru
aquariun26 IF-Dazzler
aquariun26
aquariun26

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i love naina's character.....and also love dakshna...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index