India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Rudra's new home..gr8 epi!! (Page 2)

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
the scene was awesome loved rudra's reaction but i kinda agree with him..i mean i have issues with the house too first...the loo is outside..i think they should look again ROFLROFL for a house with loo inside the room..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pink gurlmonaghoshjakrVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

the scene was awesome loved rudra's reaction but i kinda agree with him..i mean i have issues with the house too first...the loo is outside..i think they should look again ROFLROFL for a house with loo inside the room..LOL
But u r not counting the plus points...ROFLROFL G'll have to bath in the same room na....n the place 2 bath don't even have a door !!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheenjakr

Nowsheen Groupbie
Nowsheen
Nowsheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

OMG....such fun you people are! Today's episode couldn't be described any better than how "Pink Gurl" did it! Hat's off to her, she described all the emotions that I went through while watching the show!

I used to think MIK can't be subtle and always overreacted but I was SOOOO wrong!!! So glad he proved me wrong today!! Every single of his expressions & body languages were P-E-R-F-E-C-T!! So REAL and sweet! As for his looks, what can I say, he always looks delectable!!

I always thought Binny acts well, they just don't dress her up nicely most of the times. But today she looked so pretty! With less make-up on & muted-colors she was utterly sweet & simple! They just need to get rid of her bulky black shoes & tacky jewelry and she will be perfect! And oh, they need to get her hair tied in some nice style to make it look more practical! She can't be roaming in streets & doing house-work with her hair loose like that all the time. Not real!

All in all, I LOVE how their relationship is progressing. I am so glad they haven't shown any pre-mature romantic scenes between RaGa. Rudra was madly in love with someone else and his feelings for Gauri should be shown to blossom slowly & sweetly. I think that will make us fall in love with them even harder, don't you think?

I am glad they did this show differently. It was such a fresh change to see that Gauri wasn't addressing him as "Rudraji & aap" overnight and Rudra still keeps addressing her as Gauri tu...even after getting married. They didn't make a big issue about their sleeping situation, its SO natural! That's how things happen in real life between friends and that is how it should be in the show as well. It would be unrealistic to create pre-mature closeness & awkwardness between them. 

Oh, I LOVE this show SOOO much! I didn't know MIK was so yummy before....heheh! And the fact that they chose Binny for this show is also very realistic as they are trying to show Rudra accidentally ending up with a plain looking girl while his ex was so dashing unlike other serials where everybody & everything is just perfect all the time.

Click the like button if you guys agree and thanks to everyone for all the nice comments. This just makes the show extra yummy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pink gurljakrLadyZaibSilverBell

avggomez Senior Member
avggomez
avggomez

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
it was a superb epi for sure....

Mel luv your sigis gal...
pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
thankyou Nowsheen for ur sweet comments Smile just can't help myself for writing after Sangini ends...try my best to post my views..glad u all appreciate my rant hehehe

agree !! the freshness of the story remains in the fact that the two characters bring out the essence of friendship even in matrimony and that too very nicely.
RG interact as 'Buddies' be it in referring as 'Tu' or G beating up a playful Rudra or Rudra teasing gauri now and then.
Yet they understand each other extremely well and are each other's rock in tough times.

Loved the fact that they didn't run into a romantic scene and used the rain to show helplessness than love.
Rudra needs time to discover his feelings towards Gauri..which right now are just of care and friendship but will beautifully blossom into LoweBlushing

@Mac- ROFLROFLROFL Rudra is adamant of not letting gauri use the lil curtained bathroom in the house !!!
and bechaara he himself needs ample space for shower...gonna miss his jacuzzi back home Cry LOL

@LZ- noooo will they be showing R fighting in the lineDisapproveUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NowsheenVasusenaRadheya

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Sangini going strong  Why not  Raga rocks. Friends Amazing analysis .This was like watching the episode again live. OH mik  He kills me everytime he appears. God please save me fromIQmania

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheen

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
it is a good epiSmile...well described by u pink girl...Heart
MIK's expression in evry shot-priceless..Wink
the diologue r well executed by both..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pink gurl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index