Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

First Time I liked Something About Show

bunny_fun Senior Member
bunny_fun
bunny_fun

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

I don't know how you all feel, i just got a chance to watch  2nd half of today's episode... and I loved every part of it.....

For once, there was not like some one gave them a house just ot live or RR sent some one to actually get them a house to live with all the facilities... in it....

I actually liked the way they showed the house and loved Rudr reaction on seeing that small house.... They showed reality for once...... that life outside a haveli is not a fairy tale....

And Hat's off to CV's for showing it..... ClapClapClapClap

I am also actually happy that they didnot show a romantic scene between gauri and rudr.... I know like you all i am also waiting for their romance to start..... and so no chappal's at me... for saying it.....

I would love to see Rudr and Gauri trying to make a living and staying together adjusting to eachother..... and Rudr not being like a stubborn child but like a grown up man who can face any kind of chalenges thrown at him....

Rudr and Pihu in some what are the same.... they don't know the outside world... and they have got what they asked for...... only difference is Pihu got her parents love so... she became stubborn and rudr didnot get his parents love.... so he became one who would do "bagawat" for all things....  but both don't know what a real life is like without the money that their parents have earned for them.....  The way today Rudr was saying "yeh.... isko tum Ghar bana wogi...gauri ... isko...?" the way he was saying... where is living room, where is dining room, where is bathroom, where is toilet........

I for once felt lucky that God has given me everything to make me comfortable......

I want to see that change in Rudr.... and next time Pihu or RR or others see him.... they should clearly see a different Rudr who now knows value of things around him..... value of family, value of money, value of some one caring about you, value of things in your house, Value of working hard to get your salary and satisfaction of spending your earned money for your loved ones..... value of "Roti, Kapada aur Makan"

He has been subjected to harsh reality today.... So, lets see what maha episode will bring for us.....

Since today is thursday, and 26th is maha episode I was thinking they will somehow go to mumbai..... by the time of maha episode...... and then manav will help them get some shelter and job...... but this is much better.....

Do give your comments on how you feel about what i have written and what are your views.....
I am too emotional right now..... So, please oblige if the connection between sentences is not there...... or flow is bad......

Bunny.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvNowsheenrgattupink gurlThamesrivermonaghoshjakrRach-dcShipra_SReadLopippalazy_mariyumLadyZaibDarine1980-Punjaban

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
exactly!! he came across the stark reality of the real world and loved the way it was portrayed by the makers.A romantic RG scene wud surely have been out of place at this point of time (though we wanted it badly LOL)
MIK was fabuloussssssss today !!StarStarStarStar
a very natural and honest potrayal of a broke Rudra wid all his impatience n stubborness!!! perfectttt perfectttt perfectttt job

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NowsheenmonaghoshjakrDarine1980*4rom heaven*

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up!!!
Really love the current track of the show.....
Until now Rudr was portrayed like a spoil brat guy who took everything for granted.... But life's circumstances will force him to change and to become a responsable man!!!
I've always hate R's weak and lethargic side.... like he's not actor of his life but just spectator, the fact that he's not able to take his own decisions!!! Besides RG's love story that I am dying to see, It will be interesting to watch this change in R's character and how he will manage it.... And this would not be possible if he hasn't met Gauri!  And this will bring the deepest and the most intense love story we've ever seen !
Moral of the show: Life is a continuous battle and nothing is granted in it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvmonaghoshThamesriverjakrRach-dc*4rom heaven*

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
awesome after reading ur posts..cant wait to see this epi..i have to agree i am prepared to wait to see romantic RG scenes for me the story and to see the change in rudra to grow into a stronger person would be awesome to see purely cause we will see some kick @$$ actin from iqbal he can bring such emotions to life..so i am well happy to read that there was no romantic scene..this progression is perfect...cause rudra has to fall out of love with pihu first and this will happen as he faces life and grows but one thing i dotn want to see rudra as gauri's shadow he does what she tells him..I want rudra to be strong person who makes decisions for himself...

Edited by LadyZaib - 20 January 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThamesrivermonaghoshRach-dc

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I agree. Although i don't watch this show regularly, but i almost regularly read the written updates; and today i really really liked the episode. (update) . Well n yes i would also like to praise the CVs for it. I watch this other show made by the same PH ( DJ's) on Sony. Both shows are very much alike in their concept n treatment. except of course some points. in a way that Sony show is a younger brother of SSBS since it shows similar things but in a rom-com way.Embarrassed  So, for this the credit goes to DJ's for portraying reality. Embarrassed And someone told me on another thread that this 'house hunting' thing is very much akin Ekta's Pavitra Rishta. Well i totally agree to that. But i know one thing for sure, I for one can enjoy the same track in Sangini, but not in PR 'coz of the way the tracks are executed in the 2 shows. Ekta will just drag n drag n drag it endlessly with high voltage drama, but DJ's give it a somewhat lighter touch, while retaining the seriousness as well.Embarrassed.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NowsheenmonaghoshjakrLadyZaib

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I love this show because they spring us with surprise turns very often. Rudra was never shown as a weak person . Always he did what he wanted to do. Since he was rich enough he never worried about realities of life. His family also was a reason for that. Happy to see Rudras new ventures . I would never want him to take anybodys, Ehsaan, Want to struggle and come up successfully. He never always listen to Gauri,. When Gauri suggested that we can ask Dadu for some help  he refused. I loved him for that. I am happy with this new track Ah Yes  a romantic scene at this juncture would have been out of  place. though we all expected  knowing about the rainy  shoots. The more the waiting the more the thrill

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_SRach-dc

mehnazferd Groupbie
mehnazferd
mehnazferd

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
right u r the show is turning into a good one.....
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Lovely post...I'm with you.

Hope this will be the making of Rudra though I have to confess that I like Gauri being the the stronger character.

I didn't know about a mahaepisode on the 26th. Thanks for the info.

Btw, I didn;t notice any errors in your post.....also wouldn't care if they were!LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top