Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Future track:Jai ho K-maiya ki !! (Page 5)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

@ankita...u now serously needs help...ja jakar so ja...LOL...and bhule se bhi precap ki dream mat dekhna.....
i am loosing it...........................................................kaise so paungi mainLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Originally posted by m4manju

Di r u kidding me? already ppl here must be cursing me for suggesting such ideas being a stranger...m not guys ...once i used to be a bit more active here ...now in a silent mode but still watch and love RBO...so pls dont curse me...LOL BTW leap idea is also rocking....there can be a FF on this... Tongue
@ next idea- no way..... mujhe apni jaan bahut pyaari hai ROFL

LOL manju......kabhi aise intro bhi dena padega.......socha na thaConfusedConfused

ppl yeh manju me 1064 posts aur maine 2128 posts sirf RBO forum pe likhi hain............we don't go to any other forum.......LOLLOLLOL

we used to be active,,,,,,yes yes yes.......we were active members.....abhi thode strangers dikh rahe hai......( @manju -- abhi thik lag raha hai??)
ROFL stop it Di..my room-mate is giving me wiered looksLOL i said that coz i was scared ppl will think we are RBO ke dushman or something...LOL waise loved the intro .......Embarrassed posts over thousand LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-Manita-krock

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Manita and Manju...God I couldnot stop laughing at all...LOLLOLLOLWhat senarios indeed....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Shaan can always come back as his own child.....YM can always play his mom....Manish comes back as Rasams kid...LOLLOLLOL

The kids continue the Dushmani....fight for Property, money etc..and Girl....Duck comes as  GirlWinkLOLLOLLOL

Thats Ekta too...Have seen so many Ekta shows....its never ever the lady who slips...nah..its always the men who can't keep their pants up....LOLLOLLOL

My senario :

So we may have...Shaan before following Khanak to Dulwahdi...while moping in Mumbai does the Ding Dong with...Natasha..she coems back...to console him..but leaves after that one night...and thus in guilt goes to Dulwahdi to forgive Khanak and ask for forgiveness for ever doubting her...as he needs to cover up his own deeds....LOLLOLLOL

Come back to Mumbai...story take a 5 yrs leap first...Nattie all of a sudden dies ...anc leaves their child....in Khanaks custody...Khanak leaves again..but moves in with Rahul...maybe or Sunny...LOLLOL

Then we have Rahul or Sunny taking care of Khanak and her broad....without marriage....and thus the story takes anohter leap of 15 years...

Kids all grown up...take revenge ion father cheating on mom..etc...LOLLOLLOL and then Mom finds out how he repented by living as a Sadu all this time and forgives him...and thus they lvoe happily ever after ..till the next disaster strikes...WinkLOLLOLLOL

Good one girls....and Manju so good to see yoi dear ....*hugs*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manju-Manita-destinylovekrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@kubare seriously girl shaan as sadhu shaan khanak kabeta loved to see that moving in with sunny or rahul yaar taking badlas khanak tashu ke baccho ko sambhal wah wah kya idea hain.....................maan gaye tuje hats off kuch bacha hain main to sunny ko unka baccha bana rahi thi aur tu to wahhClap
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Hey all.....

Disclaimer : Anyone who is sensitive enough to get hurt by random posts by unknown ppl, kindly refrain from reading and commenting !!LOLLOL

this is a fun post......Chappals and shoes are welcome.....!!!

Ok, as I already said that it is a fun post....I really donno if anyone has predicted the future track in any of the threads......this post is solely the result of heavy -duty discussions between 2 SleepyKekta- fans.....manju and manita.......soul sisters from now !!!

As We feel that RBO is these days heavily influenced by Kekta Maiya.......we are presenting a short layout for future track -Kekta style-----plzz comment your take about it Tongue

here it goes ---

Khanak gets stuck in the rainCry ..........on the hay with that loser and ties a rakhi on his forehead Confused ( courtesy Precap).............Shaan gets to know of this and his Hugely upsetOuch.........after few days Khanak is pregnantShocked........Shaan Hugely suspects that the baby is his or notOuch.................Khanak is Hugely offendedCry..........leaves Khandelwaal house and goes to Dhulwaadi...................she delivers a babySmile...................Shaan Hugely misses her and then realises that he loves her Hugely Wink.....................goes to Dhulwaadi..............she is still Hugely upset with him...................doesn't talk to him...................He woos her again...............takes a lot of time in manaofying...............finally she realises that they are so Hugely in love.............................they unite..................+++ loads of rona dhona.......heavy duty drama Kekta style.........................

I am Hugely chakraofying after writing this.....................

I hope CVs don't read this !!!

Jai Ho Kekta Maiyaaaa Kiiii !!!!

NO MANITa NO!!!!Shocked.....Heaven forbid....I shudder to think.....Mere dill ke sor tokre maat karo CVs....Your pre-caps turn viewers off, they do noything for the show.....

CVs pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.....

No typical jatke, WE WANT RBO hatke!!!!......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-krockkubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@may yehi to main kab se chillofaying
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock