Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Future track:Jai ho K-maiya ki !! (Page 4)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@manita cvs ko ideamat de ha pAR AISA HO SAKTA HAIN YAAR but iam hugly diappointed
have u guys notice she was wering riddhimas dress again ues kiya hua wah sone par suhaga 

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

@manita...phir se 1 naya look a like...ek nehi samhal raha hai yaar....bakwas idea dena band kar...LOL...and what did u say..Rasam's children...so atlast they will get married....

these are not my ideas rey ConfusedConfusedConfused......................wish I was as talented as kekta.......

pata hai mujh mein aur usme kya farak hai????.................woh nikal padi aur main rah gayi........LOLLOLLOL( sunny's dialogue)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Originally posted by m4manju

will love to see this trackWink ...LOL kidding guysLOL...and Di awesome post to distract all our dipressed minds for some time  ....love u my soul-sis Embarrassed
guys as Di said this is purely for fun and outcome of our nautanki...so dont blame us blame "kekta the great " for influencing our minds so well over the years LOL (by the way there even can be a leap next after this  ROFL )

Ok........People Plzzz throw chappals at manju too if you are planning some for me.....LOLLOL
she is the one behind awesome ideasWink.............

so continuing from page one--- another track--

@ bold -- there is leap next year with Shanak's kids and RaSam's  kids growing up................Shaan and Rahul still dushman's,...................

By the way due to Leap.............KT refuses to play 45 year old.....Yashu continues ( Kekta somehow convinces femalesWinkLOL)..................so they first kill Shaan and then he returns back with a new face.....some other actor ..........................possibly Manish also leaves...(uska career bhi toh khatre mein hai)

Finally............kids grow up as friends and fall in love......

to be continued......

@ manju.......next idea please !!!!

Di r u kidding me? already ppl here must be cursing me for suggesting such ideas being a stranger...m not guys ...once i used to be a bit more active here ...now in a silent mode but still watch and love RBO...so pls dont curse me...LOL BTW leap idea is also rocking....there can be a FF on this... Tongue
@ next idea- no way..... mujhe apni jaan bahut pyaari hai ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-Manita-krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
ROFL@manju main terko pakad ke doyengi ha ...........just kidding sweety
@naveen after adopting sunny shaan apni sam bitya se uski shaadi karva dega kyon ke rahul to sam se shaddi katne se raha to wo ho jayegi pagal wow iski hi kami thi pagal khandelwal bahu
seriously guys im loosing it

m4manjuiluvmanar

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

Di r u kidding me? already ppl here must be cursing me for suggesting such ideas being a stranger...m not guys ...once i used to be a bit more active here ...now in a silent mode but still watch and love RBO...so pls dont curse me...LOL BTW leap idea is also rocking....there can be a FF on this... Tongue
@ next idea- no way..... mujhe apni jaan bahut pyaari hai ROFL

LOL manju......kabhi aise intro bhi dena padega.......socha na thaConfusedConfused

ppl yeh manju me 1064 posts aur maine 2128 posts sirf RBO forum pe likhi hain............we don't go to any other forum.......LOLLOLLOL

we used to be active,,,,,,yes yes yes.......we were active members.....abhi thode strangers dikh rahe hai......( @manju -- abhi thik lag raha hai??)

Edited by -Manita- - 20 January 2011 at 11:50am

m4manjukrock

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!I so don't want this lol.Misunderstandings and fights and leaving house is all okay but being pregnant and going away and delivering??!!!That would be the worst blow..ever!If they show a pregnancy track,they better show ShaNak together.Warna!!!!lol.

Nisha2krock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@ankita...u now serously needs help...ja jakar so ja...LOL...and bhule se bhi precap ki dream mat dekhna.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Hey all.....

Disclaimer : Anyone who is sensitive enough to get hurt by random posts by unknown ppl, kindly refrain from reading and commenting !!LOLLOL

this is a fun post......Chappals and shoes are welcome.....!!!

Ok, as I already said that it is a fun post....I really donno if anyone has predicted the future track in any of the threads......this post is solely the result of heavy -duty discussions between 2 SleepyKekta- fans.....manju and manita.......soul sisters from now !!!

As We feel that RBO is these days heavily influenced by Kekta Maiya.......we are presenting a short layout for future track -Kekta style-----plzz comment your take about it Tongue

here it goes ---

Khanak gets stuck in the rainCry ..........on the hay with that loser and ties a rakhi on his forehead Confused ( courtesy Precap).............Shaan gets to know of this and his Hugely upsetOuch.........after few days Khanak is pregnantShocked........Shaan Hugely suspects that the baby is his or notOuch.................Khanak is Hugely offendedCry..........leaves Khandelwaal house and goes to Dhulwaadi...................she delivers a babySmile...................Shaan Hugely misses her and then realises that he loves her Hugely Wink.....................goes to Dhulwaadi..............she is still Hugely upset with him...................doesn't talk to him...................He woos her again...............takes a lot of time in manaofying...............finally she realises that they are so Hugely in love.............................they unite..................+++ loads of rona dhona.......heavy duty drama Kekta style.........................

I am Hugely chakraofying after writing this.....................

I hope CVs don't read this !!!

Jai Ho Kekta Maiyaaaa Kiiii !!!!

I cant stop laughing Manita But I think if theya re following ektas foot steps then we can expect these things for sure.

but still i have hopes they wont completely take this route.

It all  points to one thing
No one can ever  escape from Ektas charms ever however creative on their own they are.LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-Manita-snehapatrokrockbones88

Go to top