Future track:Jai ho K-maiya ki !! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
@ankita...u now serously needs help...ja jakar so ja...πŸ˜†...and bhule se bhi precap ki dream mat dekhna.....
Originally posted by -Manita-

Hey all.....

Disclaimer : Anyone who is sensitive enough to get hurt by random posts by unknown ppl, kindly refrain from reading and commenting !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this is a fun post......Chappals and shoes are welcome.....!!!

Ok, as I already said that it is a fun post....I really donno if anyone has predicted the future track in any of the threads......this post is solely the result of heavy -duty discussions between 2 πŸ₯±Kekta- fans.....manju and manita.......soul sisters from now !!!

As We feel that RBO is these days heavily influenced by Kekta Maiya.......we are presenting a short layout for future track -Kekta style-----plzz comment your take about it πŸ˜›

here it goes ---

Khanak gets stuck in the rain😭 ..........on the hay with that loser and ties a rakhi on his forehead πŸ˜• ( courtesy Precap).............Shaan gets to know of this and his Hugely upset.........after few days Khanak is pregnant😲........Shaan Hugely suspects that the baby is his or not.................Khanak is Hugely offended😭..........leaves Khandelwaal house and goes to Dhulwaadi...................she delivers a baby😊...................Shaan Hugely misses her and then realises that he loves her Hugely πŸ˜‰.....................goes to Dhulwaadi..............she is still Hugely upset with him...................doesn't talk to him...................He woos her again...............takes a lot of time in manaofying...............finally she realises that they are so Hugely in love.............................they unite..................+++ loads of rona dhona.......heavy duty drama Kekta style.........................

I am Hugely chakraofying after writing this.....................

I hope CVs don't read this !!!

Jai Ho Kekta Maiyaaaa Kiiii !!!!

I cant stop laughing Manita But I think if theya re following ektas foot steps then we can expect these things for sure.

but still i have hopes they wont completely take this route.

It all  points to one thing
No one can ever  escape from Ektas charms ever however creative on their own they are.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by iluvmanar

@ankita...u now serously needs help...ja jakar so ja...πŸ˜†...and bhule se bhi precap ki dream mat dekhna.....
i am loosing it...........................................................kaise so paungi mainπŸ˜†

LOL manju......kabhi aise intro bhi dena padega.......socha na thaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

ppl yeh manju me 1064 posts aur maine 2128 posts sirf RBO forum pe likhi hain............we don't go to any other forum.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we used to be active,,,,,,yes yes yes.......we were active members.....abhi thode strangers dikh rahe hai......( @manju -- abhi thik lag raha hai??)
🀣 stop it Di..my room-mate is giving me wiered looksπŸ˜† i said that coz i was scared ppl will think we are RBO ke dushman or something...πŸ˜† waise loved the intro .......😳 posts over thousand πŸ˜†

Manita and Manju...God I couldnot stop laughing at all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†What senarios indeed....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaan can always come back as his own child.....YM can always play his mom....Manish comes back as Rasams kid...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The kids continue the Dushmani....fight for Property, money etc..and Girl....Duck comes as  GirlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thats Ekta too...Have seen so many Ekta shows....its never ever the lady who slips...nah..its always the men who can't keep their pants up....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My senario :

So we may have...Shaan before following Khanak to Dulwahdi...while moping in Mumbai does the Ding Dong with...Natasha..she coems back...to console him..but leaves after that one night...and thus in guilt goes to Dulwahdi to forgive Khanak and ask for forgiveness for ever doubting her...as he needs to cover up his own deeds....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Come back to Mumbai...story take a 5 yrs leap first...Nattie all of a sudden dies ...anc leaves their child....in Khanaks custody...Khanak leaves again..but moves in with Rahul...maybe or Sunny...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then we have Rahul or Sunny taking care of Khanak and her broad....without marriage....and thus the story takes anohter leap of 15 years...

Kids all grown up...take revenge ion father cheating on mom..etc...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then Mom finds out how he repented by living as a Sadu all this time and forgives him...and thus they lvoe happily ever after ..till the next disaster strikes...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good one girls....and Manju so good to see yoi dear ....*hugs*
@kubare seriously girl shaan as sadhu shaan khanak kabeta loved to see that moving in with sunny or rahul yaar taking badlas khanak tashu ke baccho ko sambhal wah wah kya idea hain.....................maan gaye tuje hats off kuch bacha hain main to sunny ko unka baccha bana rahi thi aur tu to wahhπŸ‘

Hey all.....

Disclaimer : Anyone who is sensitive enough to get hurt by random posts by unknown ppl, kindly refrain from reading and commenting !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this is a fun post......Chappals and shoes are welcome.....!!!

Ok, as I already said that it is a fun post....I really donno if anyone has predicted the future track in any of the threads......this post is solely the result of heavy -duty discussions between 2 πŸ₯±Kekta- fans.....manju and manita.......soul sisters from now !!!

As We feel that RBO is these days heavily influenced by Kekta Maiya.......we are presenting a short layout for future track -Kekta style-----plzz comment your take about it πŸ˜›

here it goes ---

Khanak gets stuck in the rain😭 ..........on the hay with that loser and ties a rakhi on his forehead πŸ˜• ( courtesy Precap).............Shaan gets to know of this and his Hugely upset.........after few days Khanak is pregnant😲........Shaan Hugely suspects that the baby is his or not.................Khanak is Hugely offended😭..........leaves Khandelwaal house and goes to Dhulwaadi...................she delivers a baby😊...................Shaan Hugely misses her and then realises that he loves her Hugely πŸ˜‰.....................goes to Dhulwaadi..............she is still Hugely upset with him...................doesn't talk to him...................He woos her again...............takes a lot of time in manaofying...............finally she realises that they are so Hugely in love.............................they unite..................+++ loads of rona dhona.......heavy duty drama Kekta style.........................

I am Hugely chakraofying after writing this.....................

I hope CVs don't read this !!!

Jai Ho Kekta Maiyaaaa Kiiii !!!!

NO MANITa NO!!!!Shocked.....Heaven forbid....I shudder to think.....Mere dill ke sor tokre maat karo CVs....Your pre-caps turn viewers off, they do noything for the show.....

CVs pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.....

No typical jatke, WE WANT RBO hatke!!!!......

@may yehi to main kab se chillofaying
Originally posted by krock

@may yehi to main kab se chillofaying

Lets keep saying it Ankita.....
@may hope so cuz im nt in state to handelb  khanak ka 2 2 pati