Rang Badalti Odhani

Future track:Jai ho K-maiya ki !!

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey all.....

Disclaimer : Anyone who is sensitive enough to get hurt by random posts by unknown ppl, kindly refrain from reading and commenting !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this is a fun post......Chappals and shoes are welcome.....!!!

Ok, as I already said that it is a fun post....I really donno if anyone has predicted the future track in any of the threads......this post is solely the result of heavy -duty discussions between 2 πŸ₯±Kekta- fans.....manju and manita.......soul sisters from now !!!

As We feel that RBO is these days heavily influenced by Kekta Maiya.......we are presenting a short layout for future track -Kekta style-----plzz comment your take about it πŸ˜›

here it goes ---

Khanak gets stuck in the rain😭 ..........on the hay with that loser and ties a rakhi on his forehead πŸ˜• ( courtesy Precap).............Shaan gets to know of this and his Hugely upset.........after few days Khanak is pregnant😲........Shaan Hugely suspects that the baby is his or not.................Khanak is Hugely offended😭..........leaves Khandelwaal house and goes to Dhulwaadi...................she delivers a baby😊...................Shaan Hugely misses her and then realises that he loves her Hugely πŸ˜‰.....................goes to Dhulwaadi..............she is still Hugely upset with him...................doesn't talk to him...................He woos her again...............takes a lot of time in manaofying...............finally she realises that they are so Hugely in love.............................they unite..................+++ loads of rona dhona.......heavy duty drama Kekta style.........................

I am Hugely chakraofying after writing this.....................

I hope CVs don't read this !!!

Jai Ho Kekta Maiyaaaa Kiiii !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
JAI HO JAI HO......

JAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kab Se Han Kab Se Jo Lab Pe Ruki Hai............ Keh De
Keh De Ha Keh De Ab Aankh Jhuki Hai.. Keh De

Arrrey yaar....methinks....in order to get into the EKTA's Valentine's Day special RBO CVs decided to have this track dedicated to Ektaa....

See I find LOGIC anywhere......πŸ˜ƒ
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aisa hua to main building se kud jaungiu...........................ahhhhhhhhhhh

unko baby nahi cahiye yaar i am dam sur kuch dino baad shaan and khanak sunny ko hi adopt kar lenge aur uska naam suraj rakh denge
hemare ankho a tara  ooppps sorry ankho ka suraj 😑sunny aka suraj
🀣
-Manita- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saaaz

JAI HO JAI HO......

JAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kab Se Han Kab Se Jo Lab Pe Ruki Hai............ Keh De
Keh De Ha Keh De Ab Aankh Jhuki Hai.. Keh De

Arrrey yaar....methinks....in order to get into the EKTA's Valentine's Day special RBO CVs decided to have this track dedicated to Ektaa....

See I find LOGIC anywhere......πŸ˜ƒ

Saaaz..............I am imagining a Kekta temple with devotees (CVs and actors etc) standing in a queue for darshans and prasaadam...................CVs asking for some guidance and K-maata donating some writers to them......saying," Jaoo baccha.......RBO ka kalyaan karo......tathaastuuu.....!!!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am just so upset seeing tha precap...I cannot stop whining!!

I dont understand why she needs to sit so close to Sunny..

And that Sam...why couldnt she go along...what was she going to do there anyway...get turned on by Rahul ???!!! DISGUSTING!!

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sunny ko adopt...yaar ankita....kya bole jarahi hai...🀣

yaar all..begging 2 u...humari CVs...ulti ideas sun lete hai....agar yeh sab sun liya aur apply karliya...to humarre liye aatmahatya k siva aur koi chara nehi bachega...🀣
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
will love to see this trackπŸ˜‰ ...LOL kidding guysπŸ˜†...and Di awesome post to distract all our dipressed minds for some time  ....love u my soul-sis πŸ˜³
guys as Di said this is purely for fun and outcome of our nautanki...so dont blame us blame "kekta the great " for influencing our minds so well over the years πŸ˜† (by the way there even can be a leap next after this  πŸ€£ ) Edited by m4manju - 13 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krock

aisa hua to main building se kud jaungiu...........................ahhhhhhhhhhh

unko baby nahi cahiye yaar i am dam sur kuch dino baad shaan and khanak sunny ko hi adopt kar lenge aur uska naam suraj rakh denge
hemare ankho a tara  ooppps sorry ankho ka suraj 😑sunny aka suraj
🀣

@ blue -- Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn........................aisa mat karna ankitaaaaaa..........abhi tumne dekha hi kya haiiiiiii πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

( Yahan sab kuch over-reacting hai.....K - style)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha....yaar itne jaga khali to hume dikhai de rahe the...so why so close yaar.....really pissed of this precap....mujhe to kal ka epi dekhne se bhi dar lag raha hai.....😲
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not watching it anyway....

DISGUSTING!!!!