Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - Truth will not be quietened (Page 7)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Yesssssssssss!!!

Thanks for this Sathya!

Dunno what's happening here in the UK - we had MKAP on last Sat and Sun too and then its on again this weekend..... it's not like they are all MEs.....Confused

Cant wait for the next epi!

next epi where ..in UK or here !!

there!LOL

By the way, I thought the SR scene was hilarious and loved Komal, poor cow....
But to be honest, it was never going to be a showstopper was it?

And after Kriya, any other couple in this show is going to be like comparing a firecracker to an atom bomb!!!LOL

It never was  going to be a show stopper but neither did we think that it would make our toes curl, inducing a compulsion to throw up ...I did not get this revulsion even when Shakthi was doing his voyeurism act or when he was chasing her  all over TN house..

I think it has to do with the way Adarsh has treated Komal as a parent always punishing their child by telling her to go to her room.  Also, Ankit is not at all a good actor and he is unable to put 2 emotions together.  But then again with SBS knowing what acting is all about may think he is the Naseeruddin Shah of the small screen and promoting his style of acting...Dead

If  it were the  SBS..They would have given him the emmy ..!! for his sensitive and restrained portrayal..LOL

Tanths, did you read what they said about Arhaan's acting? That he is expressionless. They've gone beyond professionalism and now its personal and vile attacks.  It does not reflect good on them...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Yesssssssssss!!!

Thanks for this Sathya!

Dunno what's happening here in the UK - we had MKAP on last Sat and Sun too and then its on again this weekend..... it's not like they are all MEs.....Confused

there!LOL

And after Kriya, any other couple in this show is going to be like comparing a firecracker to an atom bomb!!!LOL

It never was  going to be a show stopper but neither did we think that it would make our toes curl, inducing a compulsion to throw up ...I did not get this revulsion even when Shakthi was doing his voyeurism act or when he was chasing her  all over TN house..

LOL

Awww, I didnt balk, but that's prolly coz my eyes were on Komal and I just found her to be cute bless her! But yeah, he's hardly turn-on material!!!!LOLLOL
As for him - did anyone else notice his hair move???????ShockedConfused

It was the most hilarious thing!
I'm sure its all his own but when he would make a certain expression , his entire scalp moved making him look like his wig had slipped!!!!!!ROFL

You watched him .....ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Yesssssssssss!!!

Thanks for this Sathya!

there!LOL

I think it has to do with the way Adarsh has treated Komal as a parent always punishing their child by telling her to go to her room.  Also, Ankit is not at all a good actor and he is unable to put 2 emotions together.  But then again with SBS knowing what acting is all about may think he is the Naseeruddin Shah of the small screen and promoting his style of acting...Dead

Definition of SBS - sensationalist bull-shi***rs, sad bunch (of) sadists. silly bloody snakes....take ur pic...

whatever the definition, the point is they are hardly experts at determining acting talent, are they?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I tried to watch it this morning but when I saw him come at her with the flowers I got frightened and turned it off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Yesssssssssss!!!

Thanks for this Sathya!

there!LOL

If  it were the  SBS..They would have given him the emmy ..!! for his sensitive and restrained portrayal..LOL

Tanths, did you read what they said about Arhaan's acting? That he is expressionless. They've gone beyond professionalism and now its personal and vile attacks.  It does not reflect good on them...

yes ..I did watch it ...on one hand he is saying reduce the over acting ...while  in the  same breath ,he is saying that Arhan is expressionless...

But  kuch bhi kaho..jahan bhi jao ..AB always takes the numero uno position !!LOLLOL

-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I tried to watch it this morning but when I saw him come at her with the flowers I got frightened and turned it off.

It felt like he was throwing rubbish in a bin..DeadLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Yesssssssssss!!!

Thanks for this Sathya!

there!LOL

Definition of SBS - sensationalist bull-shi***rs, sad bunch (of) sadists. silly bloody snakes....take ur pic...

whatever the definition, the point is they are hardly experts at determining acting talent, are they?LOL

My pic is the first one !!

-Sheena-hussainramso

Go to top