Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks T ðŸ˜ƒ .......... can't wait for Thakurs to feel GD wrath but i hope GD speaks up before the end of tomorrows show and not as a cliffhanger for the maha epi !
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Filler !!!😲😲😲😲

Today was a total yuckky episode🤢🤢🤢🤢...aprt from SS n Amma

I have not watched it Tanths...I just came and flipped through yours and shruti's UP😕.......these days almost all the episodes are dragging and fillers....once in a blue moon we get to see the glimpse of MKAP🥱😡🤢
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Amma was too irritating today.. Wanted her to shut up....😡

I have not yet watched the episode yet Sheena but Amma lately always irritates me with same notanki and same dialogues....in fact almost all the characters have become boring these days with the same stuff....seems like they are stuck in a rut😕🤢
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

I have not yet watched the episode yet Sheena but Amma lately always irritates me with same notanki and same dialogues....in fact almost all the characters have become boring these days with the same stuff....seems like they are stuck in a rut😕🤢

Dont even bother....

Only watch if you are prepared to cringe at Adarsh. 

It feels like the CVs are waiting to end this Shakti 2nd Marriage track before the induce the spark.  The light is there but they are not able to ignite it...
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Dont even bother....

Only watch if you are prepared to cringe at Adarsh. 

It feels like the CVs are waiting to end this Shakti 2nd Marriage track before the induce the spark.  The light is there but they are not able to ignite it...

Thanks for the warning but it was too late as I went and watched komarsh SR part🤢😡 and it was horribleeeeeeee🥱😡....Poor Komal😕
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Filler !!!😲

Today was a total yuckky episode🤢...aprt from SS n Amma

So considerate of POPS .............I get a day off from posting about a filler episode and take it easy.😕
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

So considerate of POPS .............I get a day off from posting about a filler episode and take it easy.😕

There I was thinking you would be busy writing about the sizzling, hot SR of Komarsh..😆😆. Giving us detailed account of Adarsh's performance..🤢
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Thanks for the warning but it was too late as I went and watched komarsh SR part🤢😡 and it was horribleeeeeeee🥱😡....Poor Komal😕

Poor me and poor us who had to see 2 clueless ppl at "IT"🤢
🤢
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cara86

Thanks T ðŸ˜ƒ .......... can't wait for Thakurs to feel GD wrath but i hope GD speaks up before the end of tomorrows show and not as a cliffhanger for the maha epi !

Whether GD speaks or not ...all I want is not to see the green house , or the extended SR of Komarsh.....
-Sheena- thumbnail

Poor me and poor us who had to see 2 clueless ppl at "IT"🤢
🤢

Poor Tanths....A big 🤗 from all of us.......😃.