Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 20th 2011 - Written Update (Page 3)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

jyo bechari sat thru the jagat saga..i think my paper tht i was solving tht time was more interesting thn the show..

hey divz did u catch SGP today?it was nice..and the best part was tht SONA FINALLY LEFT..tht chick was so irritating tht i stopped watching the show altogether past couple months..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

@Aditi - ohh yaa I missed on Basant-Gehna part...as I havent watched the episode yet...but I am sure that was a welcome change and a sweet one ! 

@Jyo - I cant wait to start watching Phulwa....probably over the weekend will catch up on all missed episodes....

Hmmm world ending in 2012...donno if its a baloney or truth...but we are experiencing a seriers of earthquakes here lately..which is scary !... ..Australian floods is another alarming factor, that too in summer....have you heard about thousands of birds dying across the globe?? sudden deaths..hmmm not good.....snow storms in east coast of america is in full swing...ash clouds in europe...what else.... is dooms day round the corner....?? cant say !   what do you think??

It was believed that Nostradamus could never be wrong and he was...........so, I think we have some more light years to go..........till then there will always be someone who will come up with some prediction.

Global warming is causing havoc............maybe all that you have mentioned is due to that???

Edited by groucho - 20 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

@Divya : We can discuss abt the funny pictures we may have taken in the studio anytime in the past...Me, when I was a kid I was once forced to pose with my sister in full Bharatnatyam costume and I was NOT happy. In the photo, you can actually see me glaring and huffing LOL

Really???LOLLOL ohhhh I have so many funny pictures of mine....and many of them forced one's LOL so i can totally imagine how you must have felt....but you know when we look back at those photographs its such a sweet journey down the memory lane...

guys i assume u are from south india , then u must be aware how all of us take photographs as girls in "patu pavadai" ( ghara choli equivalent) which our long choti decorated with flowers and a mirror at the back showing the long decorated choti.. i, my sis and even my mom has one! Embarrassed
and all this in studio , even the chair of stool comes in the pic.. LOL

divmathpjyo

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@ Anu - havent watched yet...will do so in a while....but thats such a great news....she left... THANK GOD !!! I coudnt stand her...such an irritating character..I used to fast forward her parts on youtube...did our Ishaan bhondu say the three magical words ya nahin?? Their Suhaag Raat was the most hilarious one....hahahah I cant believe Suhaana asking Ishaan - 'ready' ok shuru karo... LOLLOL and when he read the shayari..she is like "dammit ishaan main bore ho rahi hoon...jaldi" LOL  simply adorable...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

man wat was jagya thinking doing the same stuff that he did with anandi out there... 
thanks for the update.. the jagat jagat part was cute Tongue 

am sure they are gonna kiss or profess the love tomow ..creepy.. i hope she learns his truth before its too late and she gets too attached to him...

anandi-gehna part looks interesting see this the kind of anandi we want to see... invovative and lively..
i hope some handsome doctor gets posted at their village who will flip for anandi...waiting for some nice track there.. honestly i dnt think the new jagya looks that good with new anandi.. some chemistry is lacking.. i feel jagya and gauri have that .. dnt hit me gals...Embarrassed
yep,creepy ,making out  where somebody close to you gets shot is indeed CREEPY..

Agree totally Thumbs Upeven gauri needs to know the truth about his married status before all romance ..
handsome doctor for anandi...Ermm its too early for that...but i was hoping some handsome teacher for phooli...Day Dreaming
heheWinkno one will hit you..LOL..jagya gauri do have awesome chemistry which is missing when he is with pratyushaa...

pallaidivmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

@Divya : We can discuss abt the funny pictures we may have taken in the studio anytime in the past...Me, when I was a kid I was once forced to pose with my sister in full Bharatnatyam costume and I was NOT happy. In the photo, you can actually see me glaring and huffing LOL

Really???LOLLOL ohhhh I have so many funny pictures of mine....and many of them forced one's LOL so i can totally imagine how you must have felt....but you know when we look back at those photographs its such a sweet journey down the memory lane...

guys i assume u are from south india , then u must be aware how all of us take photographs as girls in "patu pavadai" ( ghara choli equivalent) which our long choti decorated with flowers and a mirror at the back showing the long decorated choti.. i, my sis and even my mom has one! Embarrassed
and all this in studio , even the chair of stool comes in the pic.. LOL

yes yes yes...I have one too...they call "Son Phool" in our language....hahaha choti decorated with mogra and accesories, with south indian style ghagra  Tongue

pallaipjyo

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

It is funny now, but it wasn't funny back then. All the boys in my hubby's family are bound to have a picture of theirs taken in full girl attire- complete south Indian look, with long skirt, blouse, jewellery, big jasmine thingy (Moggina jade in kannada) to the hair..LOL I laughed so much!!

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 20 January 2011 at 11:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaidivmathpjyo

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

@Aditi - ohh yaa I missed on Basant-Gehna part...as I havent watched the episode yet...but I am sure that was a welcome change and a sweet one ! 

@Jyo - I cant wait to start watching Phulwa....probably over the weekend will catch up on all missed episodes....

Hmmm world ending in 2012...donno if its a baloney or truth...but we are experiencing a seriers of earthquakes here lately..which is scary !... ..Australian floods is another alarming factor, that too in summer....have you heard about thousands of birds dying across the globe?? sudden deaths..hmmm not good.....snow storms in east coast of america is in full swing...ash clouds in europe...what else.... is dooms day round the corner....?? cant say !   what do you think??

It was believed that Nostradamus could never be wrong and he was...........so, I think we have some more light years to go..........till then there will always be someone who will come up with some prediction.

Global warming is causing havoc............maybe all that you have mentioned is due to that???

Hmmm you are right...it might just be the cause of global warming...I know the media hypes every thing that happens and relates it to 2012 theory !!! 

Go to top