Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 20th 2011 - Written Update (Page 2)

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Frankly, I don't even feel like commenting about BV storyline these days, so all I will say is Jyo, I feel for you, you had to sit through it and all the best Khushi for updating tomorrow..Thank God it isn't me!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulz

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@Divya : We can discuss abt the funny pictures we may have taken in the studio anytime in the past...Me, when I was a kid I was once forced to pose with my sister in full Bharatnatyam costume and I was NOT happy. In the photo, you can actually see me glaring and huffing LOL

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 20 January 2011 at 11:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
man wat was jagya thinking doing the same stuff that he did with anandi out there... 
thanks for the update.. the jagat jagat part was cute Tongue 

am sure they are gonna kiss or profess the love tomow ..creepy.. i hope she learns his truth before its too late and she gets too attached to him...

anandi-gehna part looks interesting see this the kind of anandi we want to see... invovative and lively..
i hope some handsome doctor gets posted at their village who will flip for anandi...waiting for some nice track there.. honestly i dnt think the new jagya looks that good with new anandi.. some chemistry is lacking.. i feel jagya and gauri have that .. dnt hit me gals...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by groucho

I think  Colors channel pays rent for that location. I can swear this is the same location they have used for Uttaran during Vansh's suicide.

Secondly whoever, had that place locked before Jagya and Gauri came up the stairs, left in a hurry because the lock was still hanging on the door.............

Frankly for once I enjoyed the Anandi, Gehna and Basant portion of the episode..............it was sweet despite Basant glowering like a thundercloud. He at least gave a very constipated smile at the end. I liked that .......it had an air of normality and reality about it.Smile
yeah,that group photograph scene was the one redeeming point otherwise it was  20 minutes of total wasteShocked C'mon she is calling jagat for a 66% of the episode ShockedD'oh...
And you are actually right about  the location -its actually a studio in the outskirts of mumbai where all the serials are shot not just color channels ones but star plus serials too..

Thanks pjyo, I thought the place looked too familiar for it to be a coincidence. You would think that they would remove the lock from the door though.Ouch..........Yes that frantic calling of Jagat was enough for me to mute the sound and listen to some music............methinks that tomorrow the whole episode can be muted as Divmath has correctly predicted that it will be a staring competition.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaidivmathpjyoanu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Frankly, I don't even feel like commenting about BV storyline these days, so all I will say is Jyo, I feel for you, you had to sit through it and all the best Khushi for updating tomorrow..Thank God it isn't me!!

Completely  feel  exactly the sameErmm...but for you guys i would stop watching it ...but then i'll miss  all you guys Ouchhence watching  and updating ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiiloveidiotboxdivmathanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

@Aditi - ohh yaa I missed on Basant-Gehna part...as I havent watched the episode yet...but I am sure that was a welcome change and a sweet one ! 

@Jyo - I cant wait to start watching Phulwa....probably over the weekend will catch up on all missed episodes....

Hmmm world ending in 2012...donno if its a baloney or truth...but we are experiencing a seriers of earthquakes here lately..which is scary !... ..Australian floods is another alarming factor, that too in summer....have you heard about thousands of birds dying across the globe?? sudden deaths..hmmm not good.....snow storms in east coast of america is in full swing...ash clouds in europe...what else.... is dooms day round the corner....?? cant say !   what do you think??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

@Divya : We can discuss abt the funny pictures we may have taken in the studio anytime in the past...Me, when I was a kid I was once forced to pose with my sister in full Bharatnatyam costume and I was NOT happy. In the photo, you can actually see me glaring and huffing LOL

Really???LOLLOL ohhhh I have so many funny pictures of mine....and many of them forced one's LOL so i can totally imagine how you must have felt....but you know when we look back at those photographs its such a sweet journey down the memory lane...

pallaipjyo

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

man wat was jagya thinking doing the same stuff that he did with anandi out there... 
thanks for the update.. the jagat jagat part was cute Tongue 

am sure they are gonna kiss or profess the love tomow ..creepy.. i hope she learns his truth before its too late and she gets too attached to him...

anandi-gehna part looks interesting see this the kind of anandi we want to see... invovative and lively..
i hope some handsome doctor gets posted at their village who will flip for anandi...waiting for some nice track there.. honestly i dnt think the new jagya looks that good with new anandi.. some chemistry is lacking.. i feel jagya and gauri have that .. dnt hit me gals...Embarrassed

I am with you on this one pallai.....even I want Anandi to be paired with some new handsome hero....Jagya and Gauri have an awesome chemistry..have been saying that since beginning...so now Anandi ke liye koi naya chora leke aao cv's LOL

pallaipjyo

Go to top