Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
==============================================================================
Jagya is taking gauri somewhere , Gauri is very excited to know where they are going  but he asks her  to wait some more..
Nandu's school is celebrating 35 years anniversary and he wants a group photograph with his parents for their magazine.But basant and gehna dont have one so anandi want them to go to studio for photographs .Basant is reluctant to go but nandu keeps on pestering him so he agrees..

Jagat and gauri get on a boat ,fishermen start dancing inside boat,gauri joins them and later makes jagat dance too..

At studio basanth ,gehna and nandu take a group picture.Then anandi calls  nandu so as to take a picture of basant and gehna together ,makes them sit closer for a snap, then makes basant  stand in another.Then they also  take family photographs with nandu in  horse and aeroplane back ground tooLOL..

Jagat closes gauri's eyes as he wants to surprise gauri with the beautiful  location  he has chosen for their outing  .When they reach the fort he opens her eyes,gauri gazes around the beautiful location and says it's very beatiful and peaceful away from city...They walk around exploring the entire fort,climb to top and she watches the boat for a while and turns around but finds jagat missing...

Then she calls  "JAGAT,JAGATH..jagat,jagath....JAGATH..jagat..JAGATH..jagat..JAGATH..jagatJAGATH..jagat
JAGATH..jagatJAGATH..jagatJAGATH..jagat..JAGATHSleepy..jagatJAGATH..jagat,jagath.....JAGATH..jagat,jagathjagatJAGATH..jSleepyagat JAGATH..jagat..JAGATH..jagatJAGATH..jagat,jagath.....JAGAtjagatJAGATH..jagatJAGATH..jagat
..JAGATH..jagatJAGATH..jagat,jagath.....JAGAt"...for next 20 minutes running around,up and down the fort...Sleepy

Then suddenly he   comes behind her  surprising a scared gauri ,he starts laughing and gauri embraces him. He is  surprised a bit but then holds her tight..

PRECAP:JAGAT GAURI at fort staring,staring, staring and staring   some  more staring.....
============================================================================

Edited by pjyo - 20 January 2011 at 10:41am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxwebkapmvatsaahcirpurvismomsx3dambispragyakumarAMSTsc19sdavisgshah84swarajgirajaygandhiNaksh4evaaKenpachicatch_rituneteche_csriyapoojargattubostanianHeenappallaiprattsdivmathiloveidiotboxGauri22naj7daddysgirl786anu rulzradtgrouchoammoosSuchi-khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Jan 20th 2011 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanks much for the update :)

I was laughing at the time you mentioned Jagat instead of Jagya - when he's with Gauri...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri22

Thanks much for the update :)

I was laughing at the time you mentioned Jagat instead of Jagya - when he's with Gauri...

He has a double identity these daysWink that's why..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

daddysgirl786Gauri22divmathradtanu rulz

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I think  Colors channel pays rent for that location. I can swear this is the same location they have used for Uttaran during Vansh's suicide.

Secondly whoever, had that place locked before Jagya and Gauri came up the stairs, left in a hurry because the lock was still hanging on the door.............

Frankly for once I enjoyed the Anandi, Gehna and Basant portion of the episode..............it was sweet despite Basant glowering like a thundercloud. He at least gave a very constipated smile at the end. I liked that .......it had an air of normality and reality about it.Smile

Edited by groucho - 20 January 2011 at 10:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisrgattudivmathpjyoanu rulzSuchi-SRKLuvr

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful yet hilarious update Jyo....

LOLLOL I liked the way you wrote JAGAT JAGAT JAGAT.......hahahaha...I can imagine how much they must have dragged the episode....and tomorrow another one of those, endless staring as if they are playing  a game of who blinks first.........guess there is nothing to write about...it was just a filler episode...and we all have discussed and put forward our points about Jagya taking Gauri to the fort yesterday....

what topic u wanna discuss today?? Phulwa, SGP or any other show?? , politics & corruption, wiki leaks, earthquakes and snowstorms...anything is better than BV    LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ciloveidiotboxpjyoanu rulzSuchi-

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

LOLLOL I liked the way you wrote JAGAT JAGAT JAGAT.......hahahaha...I can imagine how much they must have dragged the episode....and tomorrow another one of those, endless staring as if they are playing  a game of who blinks first.........guess there is nothing to write about...it was just a filler episode...and we all have discussed and put forward our points about Jagya taking Gauri to the fort yesterday....

what topic u wanna discuss today?? Phulwa, SGP or any other show?? , politics & corruption, wiki leaks, earthquakes and snowstorms...anything is better than BV    LOL

LOLLOL...........it wasn't that bad if you ignored Jagya and Gauri..............I liked A, G and Basant. But you are absolutely right there will be endless staring tomorrow and then...........it is anyone's guess.
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I think  Colors channel pays rent for that location. I can swear this is the same location they have used for Uttaran during Vansh's suicide.

Secondly whoever, had that place locked before Jagya and Gauri came up the stairs, left in a hurry because the lock was still hanging on the door.............

Frankly for once I enjoyed the Anandi, Gehna and Basant portion of the episode..............it was sweet despite Basant glowering like a thundercloud. He at least gave a very constipated smile at the end. I liked that .......it had an air of normality and reality about it.Smile
yeah,that group photograph scene was the one redeeming point otherwise it was  20 minutes of total wasteShocked C'mon she is calling jagat for a 66% of the episode ShockedD'oh...
And you are actually right about  the location -its actually a studio in the outskirts of mumbai where all the serials are shot not just color channels ones but star plus serials too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

3 parts mein completely 2 parts she was calling for jagat so nothing else to writeWinkissi liye maine saare jagath likkh daaleLOL..  but basanth's discomfort at being photographed was kinda sweetSmile
Oh  phulwa is sweeeeeetApprove 
how about discussing world ending 2012WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Post Reply New Post

Go to top