Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Can CT's take such a big risk? (Page 6)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Milee, I was the first person to LIKE your post, but I had to gather my thoughts before I could put them down here !! Instead of talking about the story, if I talk in terms of business strategy, which is my forte as a business woman, RS and the creative team has take the biggest risk of all, because NivRen gave RS and TRP's they needed !! As soon as Viren entered the picture, we saw the sizzling and out of this chemistry with Neha in their first scene itself and many of us were intrigued and hooked, even a huge Sid-Nivi like me, because the entire story changed from a simple story to that one of mystery and intrigue !! Also recently we had a poll on star indya website, where we voted for NivRen like crazy, but as much as I like to credit only ourselves for that, I know that they are many fans out there who are die hard NivRen fans ad are not from this forum and I can say that because I have over 25o subscribers in my YT account, and I get comments from all of them and 90% are for NivRen and Kinha !! CT's have hit jackpot with NivRen and KinHa sizzling chemistry, so I don't think they would take such a huge risk because CCBM and NivRen are gaining immense popularity with each passing episode !! Messing up NivRen or even thinking about turning the story back to Sid-Nivi would be TRP suicide !!! And the CT's have already mentioned once that NivRen's love story is their trump card !! It would hardly be a trump card if Viren used Nivi for revenge, betrayed and used her for revenge against Sid !! Like you said Nivi will sympathize with him, but would never love him, so how will they build this unconventional story ?

Kinshuk till now have not accepted that he is the stalker, even after he has been revealed as one !! So I really feel that there is more to this then meets the eye !! so till CT;s prove me otherwise, I'm going to keep my faith in Viren, NivRen, CT's and RS !!

Oh Thanks Navi, and thanks for your POV.
Yes, I am being optimistic too that is the reason I was saying how are they going to restore our opinion of him back. Because as the psychotic article said that we will question his love for Nivi and his motive and all and that is what we are doing right? That is the reason I was like can they risk it? Lets wait and watch what will they show. I am actually eagerly waiting what will they show us why he did all this, is it revenge, is it something else altogether. Hopefully they won't dissappoint us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83vids08xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

@all, I never ever compare any of characters from the sacred scriptures to the fictional characters.

My question is just what were CT's thinking of showing us that scene which is being questioned by one and all why is he using an innocent pure hearted girl like Nivi for revenge. If it is for real then will their relation will be the same as before, can we as viewers accept this?

Thank you, all for commenting. I really appreciate it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MalJollyshana_83mittusinghvids08xaviaraOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@all, I never ever compare any of characters from the sacred scriptures to the fictional characters.

My question is just what were CT's thinking of showing us that scene which is being questioned by one and all why is he using an innocent pure hearted girl like Nivi for revenge. If it is for real then will their relation will be the same as before, can we as viewers accept this?

Thank you, all for commenting. I really appreciate it.

Must say in open that I am very hurt to see your comments and discussion in your so-called "own thread".  I am sorry for contaminating your thread.If you had mentioned who all can particpate, I would not have participated.

Thank you.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 20 January 2011 at 3:12pm
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
i agree with you as wen i was watching todays episode i dint have the same feeling for viren as i use to have before for viren so i totally agree with you
MalJolly Newbie
MalJolly
MalJolly

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Hi millee! Thought your post was very good! It basically summed up what I have been thinking.if it is viren who has caused or hurt nivi then it's an offense.he can never be positive to me.which is really sad as I only watched this show for.the chemistry.between nivren.
Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Nice post Milee. This is my problem too that we will not be able to see Viren in the same light again. The CTs have taken a very big risk and the redemption of his character is going to be very very difficult.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index