Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani sorry to say Sid is never rightitous as he never ever sided truth so we can't say he is rightitous.

I am sorry to compare Viren with Ravan but he is not because even for his own selfish reasons he sided the truth (Nivedita) he indirectly helped Nivi only and today also he proved Nivi sane which Sid never did.

Thats why Millie is right that we can't compare these fictional character with gods as they are no where close to us. It is said everyone has ram and ravan in themselves but it depends whose proportion is more in your soul.
You can think anything about Viren, he is Ram, he is Krishna, I have no control on your thought process or anyone else's. But I will depict my own version.
Bani I never said Viren is ram he is no where close to him all I said comparing and character even Nivi with god is wrong as no one is god. They are mere fictions and having lots of bad in them
@green italics:
you yourself can make out that you are trying to find out all goodness in Viren's every wrong doing. But if the love of Viren for Nivedita is  false, then where from the question of siding with "truth" is coming?

I am not finding goodness in Viren because I am just saying we can't call him Ravan because Ravan was epitome of negativity and never sided truth but Viren is doing wrong but still he helped Nivi by siding her specially on wedding confrontation and protected her so that doesn't mean I am comparing him with Ram. But that points little helped him to get better than ravan.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I really do not understand why one has to bring in Sid, to justify Viren's wrongdoings. Sid made a mistake, he is at fault, Viren is doing aheinous crime.

In no way, by no means, by quoting any reference or citations, by bringing in any Sid, Viren's wrongdoings can be justified.

lets just hope he realises his mistakes and Nivi can have a better life with the changed Viren/
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

I really do not understand why one has to bring in Sid, to justify Viren's wrongdoings. Sid made a mistake, he is at fault, Viren is doing aheinous crime.

In no way, by no means, by quoting any reference or citations, by bringing in any Sid, Viren's wrongdoings can be justified.

lets just hope he realises his mistakes and Nivi can have a better life with the changed Viren/

Bani, nobody is trying to justify Viren's wrongdoings here.. it is just that we are discussing and everybody has a different POV. We still have to see how the story unfolds - whether it is really his wrongdoings or not, we will know. Till then we are just saying why CTs are doing this and how will they justify Viren's character. And how will they revive Nivi-Viren and will that be ever same?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

[
 I am not finding goodness in Viren because I am just saying we can't call him Ravan because Ravan was epitome of negativity and never sided truth but Viren is doing wrong but still he helped Nivi by siding her specially on wedding confrontation and protected her so that doesn't mean I am comparing him with Ram. But that points little helped him to get better than ravan.
When Ravan was dying, Ram told Laxman to go and seek some from his vast knowledge. Laxman went and asked him, Ravan declined him and told him "go and ask Ram, why I declined you". Ram asked Laxman, where he was standing when he talked to ravan, Laxman said parallel to his head. Ram then explained to Laxman, that while seeking knowledge, one should always stand near the feet of the person, because you are begging or seeking knowledge. Ravan was Laxman's guru.

My purpose of narating this part of Ramayan is Ravan had many qualities, but his motif was wrong. Similarly, Viren has all good qualities, he knows what is right or what is wrong, he knows what "truth" is, but still he is making Nivedita a pawn. His words are not to side with truth or Nivedita, but to attain his own goal. When the intention is wrong only, how come he is siding with truth?
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Bani, nobody is trying to justify Viren's wrongdoings here.. it is just that we are discussing and everybody has a different POV. We still have to see how the story unfolds - whether it is really his wrongdoings or not, we will know. Till then we are just saying why CTs are doing this and how will they justify Viren's character. And how will they revive Nivi-Viren and will that be ever same?
do u really think, what Viren is doing can be seen with positivity?
I am taking the worst possible trauma of Viren in his childhood, that Sid tried to murder him. If Sid did, and was not punished, Viren should have come back now and taken back at Sid directly, instead of backstabbing. He questions the family members, so he should have questioned the family members, that they are not dong right. Today, what DS was thinking that he is childish, is not wrong. He has no sense of right or wrong, just like a child.Till day, no sign of his mental disbalance is shown, rather he is shown to scheme and plan with a cool brain. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Nivi-Viren will be a pair. Nivedita might go against Viren, but will never break her marital vows. "Going against someone" does not mean disowning that person/
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Milee, I was the first person to LIKE your post, but I had to gather my thoughts before I could put them down here !! Instead of talking about the story, if I talk in terms of business strategy, which is my forte as a business woman, RS and the creative team has take the biggest risk of all, because NivRen gave RS and TRP's they needed !! As soon as Viren entered the picture, we saw the sizzling and out of this chemistry with Neha in their first scene itself and many of us were intrigued and hooked, even a huge Sid-Nivi like me, because the entire story changed from a simple story to that one of mystery and intrigue !! Also recently we had a poll on star indya website, where we voted for NivRen like crazy, but as much as I like to credit only ourselves for that, I know that they are many fans out there who are die hard NivRen fans ad are not from this forum and I can say that because I have over 25o subscribers in my YT account, and I get comments from all of them and 90% are for NivRen and Kinha !! CT's have hit jackpot with NivRen and KinHa sizzling chemistry, so I don't think they would take such a huge risk because CCBM and NivRen are gaining immense popularity with each passing episode !! Messing up NivRen or even thinking about turning the story back to Sid-Nivi would be TRP suicide !!! And the CT's have already mentioned once that NivRen's love story is their trump card !! It would hardly be a trump card if Viren used Nivi for revenge, betrayed and used her for revenge against Sid !! Like you said Nivi will sympathize with him, but would never love him, so how will they build this unconventional story ?

Kinshuk till now have not accepted that he is the stalker, even after he has been revealed as one !! So I really feel that there is more to this then meets the eye !! so till CT;s prove me otherwise, I'm going to keep my faith in Viren, NivRen, CT's and RS !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83lamsgmann2010

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hi all,
Amazing posts. I dont believe u all have compared Viren to Ravana. Come on guys, he can't be that bad. Ravana didn't want to accept his faults. I am sure CTs will not do this for Viren. For me Ravana was a negative character . Viren is a anti hero - one who has faults due to circumstances around him. He gains all the sympathy . Please wait. Atleast give him a chance to justify his acts. I am sure h is not negative and will turn positive once all misunderstandings are cleared. And see the positive too- today in one instance he proved that Nivi is not mental. I know he was the one who made everyone believe it. But still. Also he had a chance to take his marriage to the next level. But he didn't. Nivi is so much on love with him, that she will not say no now. But he knows his purpose. Atleast he hasn't abused her physically . Once Nivi finds out, she will grow as a tough, more confident person. No matter what, she has regarded him as a friend before loving him. He will have to gain her and our trust and love. She is not the person who will loose so easily. Remember nivi was ready to marry anyone for divya's sake. There were always signs to viren's purpose but we were not ready to ccepr it. Please guys, Viren will emerge as a hero finally- as the article he will be the new face of the hero in 2011. We all I've faults and Nivi will help him overcome those. Just be patient.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

Hi girls, first let me tell you all I am really very sorry for not commenting back on my post about MP mission track- Sood Brothers. I was sick from past one week and could not come online but when yesterday I came online and saw that the story is completely changed.
The creatives have framed the story like this from the inception.
I wanted to see bondage between brothers but what did I see a Hatred,grudge and revenge story going on.

The viewers always see who wins Nivedita, so the viewers never had an unbiased mind.
This is my first drama soap after so many years, so may be from the beginning Viren was introduced I wanted to see some kind of bonding between brothers, I was selfish in this regard but alas what can we do its CT's story.

Already CT's ruined one siblings story with the jealousy track and now we have to see another being ruined with this childhood grudge.Sorry gone off topic. 
Divya's basic character was always like this. It manifested it self more now with time, as she feels her own status is being challenged by Nivi. The jealosuy was always there as a volcano, she always felt that Nivi is inferior to her. There were many indications that Viren and Sid had some things from their past.
Lets not talk about Divya as I know you have your POV. But maybe I was pinning for brotherly bonding I ignored all those indications.hahahhah I know I am being stupid but what to do I crave for those bondings. And actually Kinshuk and Abishek were really good in those few scenes we got.

CCBM started with story of Nivi-Sid childhood friends who fell in love. No offence to anyone but from the beginning I felt that they were never meant to be together.
True, I also felt. Because at one side, Nivi was always ready to sacrifice Sid's love, without consulting Sid. Sid on the other hand did not support Nivi the say she wanted his support the most
Yes, Nivi's sacrificing and also the way CT's showed in the beginning how Hema was waiting for Dulha's family and Sid arrives their and I was like that's it Hema had her evil eye on him.LOL she will go any extent for her daughter and it came true. And later came Sid not supporting Nivi.
I have my reasons but mind you all I love Sid's character Yes, sometimes I get mad at him for not doing the right thing but again I tell myself we are not perfect after all we are humans right?
In this story, the near perfect characters are onyl Siddharth, Nivedita, NT dadi and Dadasaheb.
For me I think NT dadi is near perfect the rest have their own weaknesses & faults. Yes, I am saying dadaji too because I don't know what they will show in Viren's backstory but he should have shown some interest in poor kid as Bhupat never trusted JW so he should have shown some interest in Viren's upbringing, And just like Nivi asked him the confrontation day why didn't he look into the matters of Bhuvan's death instead of just keeping quite and leaving the place its ok, we all have our POV so lets leave it.

But I do know many loved their pair (were pinning for them even after their respective marriages) but CT's completely took a 360 degree turn with the love story when Sid did not support or trusted Nivi and broke her heart.
Sid did not supprt Nivi and Nivi went against him, perfectly fine. Nivi is no more comfy with Sid and I completely agree to her non-agreement to Sid's proposal after that fight day. She should not keep any relation with any of them, till they apologise to her father in public and also first her father should forgive them.
But I have to say one thing both these Sood Brothers are in one way or the other reason for Nivi coming out of her shell. She got good sanskars from her grandmother and her father did nothing as we know. But Sid and Viren Helped her in a way to emerge out of her shell. And now she is atleast mentally, emotionally strong not like before the beginning of the story.
And I really don't know when CT's will handle that track of Keshav's innocence.

And their innocent friendship was at stake with Jealousy track of sisters and now it is going beyond with this MP track and revenge track.

The seeds of jealousy and revenge were already sown, when JW became instrumental in Bhuban's death and blamed Keshav. One needs to repay "Karma". 
From the beginning of the story one thing I liked the most was the friendship Nivi-Sid shared. I really value friendship and I was waiting to see how this friendship will rekindle again after their marriage because for me first and foremost they were friends, and they were really comfortable as friends again after marriage. But it got destroyed with the jealousy track I don't know when we will get to see it back again.
And then came along Nivi-Viren story, this couple became an instant hit over night. Viren's love towards her(I am still confused if its real or not)his passion and the way he made her feel like a princess, it was magical.
Viren's character was developed as an answer to Sid.It seemed not only to Nivi, but to viewers that Viren is an answer to Sid's shortcomings
Even my 12 year old niece fell in love with this pair just watching a single scene of them.
I think your niece will also get a practical knowledge after seeing the stalker, that "all that glitters is not gold".
Oh I know she really strong girl but what I meant to say was it captured viewers just like that and its going to change now. 
We were all waiting for Nivi to fall in love with Viren head over heels, we were waiting along with him counting the smile and when the day came we were overwhelmed but what did we get along with her falling for him head over heels we got to see his psychotic nature and not just any psychotic behaviour but a very crude one where we got to see that he is using her for his revenge on his brother.
The creatives gave us a practical example, and I am sure you must have read all these in newspapers, especially in relation to "flesh trade". Here Nivedita is being trapped by a handsome guy for some other reasons, which seems to be at least lot better than "flesh trade". Thousands of young girls of our country are falling victims to such lovey-dovey dialogues and handsome guys, and runing their lives. Those girls are never found anytime, after eloping with those guys with a dream to be in their dreamland with their "hotties".
I know at least its not that bad for Nivi. But you know my mom always used to say we need to learn from what we see, but I don't think today's youth learn like that they just watch it for different things and I do hope they learn to watch it carefully and learn the real lesson not only this but movies and all.
 Yes, Nivi and Sid being the characters they are can forgive him but will their love towards Viren be the same? it will be a sympathetic love not a genuine love of a brother or a wife from their heart.
Not only Nivi and Sid, but everyone will forgive. But the marks will forever stay in everyone's hearts, whether small or big, except CC and JW as they are his parents and blind to his misdeeds.
I just wrote about Nivi & Sid because I wanted to press on their characters but its true everyone will forgive them or rather Nivi and Sid will make them forgive Viren. And yes, don't even talk about JW and CC.

Whatever grudge or childhood hatred Viren had for Sid if he did not use an innocent girl in this game I would have forgiven him and looked at him in a different way but right now the way he is using his innocent pure hearted wife as a pawn in this game is just ridiculous.
Its taken from novels, based on real life incidents.
I would never ever forgive him and look at him the same way even when he repents his actions in the future.
When a sinner begd apology and asks for frgiveness with a true heart and proves he is true, his sin should be forgiven.Because if he is repenting with a true heart, he already is burdened with his own guilt. His near and dear ones, should try to encourage him and see to it, that he never faces any situation where he again falls weak. Not suspect his genuine apology and throw him again into that bad world.
I know Bani, I meant to say it will be different. Don't you think it will be different. It would be like always watchig over him for not taking that wrong step, same like a drug addict even though he comes back from rehab you have to have that constant vigilence on him for not taking that wrong step. Why did he take this step, hopefully CT's will show something meaningful. I don't know

When she comes to know this game of Viren her heart will be broken into pieces and it will be scarred for life. Even in their relation that scar will be visible for ever. Yes,being sanskari girl she will work towards her relation and will mend him back with her love (not genuine but sympathy) but it will be never the same. Their relation will be always scarred.
The worst pain Nivedita will get is not that she is cheated! she will feel cheated, but that because she was used to trap an innocent person and label him "stalker".Nivedita in her wildest dreams cannot think of hurting anyone. She can bear her pain, but not someone else's, especially, she had been somehow instrumental in inflicting that.
I did not write this but I was thinking the same how will she face Sid again not only Sid her own conscience. I really dreading for Nivi in all this drama.

So my question will this couple be the same after this? Will we see them the same way we saw them from past couple of months after this track is over? Will it be still magical again to watch them together?
The magic will no longer be there. But fans are blind, they can justify anything and they will have lot of creative ways to justify.
For me no never, I cannot see them the same way again. Even if the CT's bring in a story which can make us sympathize with Viren, it will be never the same.
It depends on individual fans. Those who can differentiate between Kinshuk and Viren, will neither side with Viren's wrongdoings, they will appreciate Kinshuk, the actor, not Viren, the character.
I know it won't be the same for the viewers who think unbaised or differently.
We as viewers never forgave Sid for not supporting Nivi when she needed him the most and broke her heart.Viren doing the worst crime ever, using her for his own damn hatred revenge game.Will we ever forgive him and look at him the same way as before? 
Again, forgiving depends on how intense the crime is. Is the mistake, a punishable sin or a forgivable mistake. It all depends on an individual. 
Now Viren is
So I question why are CT's doing this? Can they take such a big risk?Can they destroy the magic they created with this track?
Cts are the ones who make Jodis. They write the scripts, they are aware what they are doing. They did not make last minute changes to make Viren, the stalker. They know what they are doing. They only made Ragvir or Salekh jodi, and now when people thoughT Kinshuk and Parul are unbeatable,they made with Kinshuk only, another jodi, Nivi-Viren.
I know that Viren's character was written from the beginning and it was the same but what were they thinking? I really am confused what they are going to show the backstory which will make viewers look at them as the same way as before. Hopefully they have something good up their sleeves.LOL But have to say this is my first soap I am watching of Kinshuk and he selected good character for his career. And he is doing justice too, and wish him luck for the future. I and hope he beats his own performance with the upcoming track.

I just read an article posted by Sanju and in that thread Bani wrote about anti hero Ravana. Yes, we know he is very scholared, great devotee and what not but still we never take his name in reverence. We always hate him for the one mistake he did capturing Sitadevi, even though it was a misunderstanding and his own pride and ego acting up but still we hate him for that one mistake.

Ravan despite being a scholar, and great warrior, did not not know his limitations. He had all qualities to become a hero, but his "perverted mind" led him to do some mistakes, especially, first he tortured his own elder brother Kuber and took away all his belongings, then he tortured women like Vedvati, and later Sita. The women became the cause of his destruction.But since he did Tapasya and could not be killed by any God and he felt that no man can kill him, Lord Vishnu reincarnated as human Ram.
I know the story Bani, but thanks anyways for enlightening me. I wrote that here because I saw your post on the other thread about anti-hero and I didn't know what an anti hero meant by the article. And saw you saying about RAvana so I was thinking if Viren's character is an anti-hero how will we love him, we will hate him. so the context and nothing else. I did not wanted to compare any mythological characters to any of fictional characters I will never do that. I have learnt all these from my mom, aunt so I know how it is. WE cannot compare ourselves or any of these fictional characters to them but we can see some points there that is all what I was doing. Hopefully you got my point
The same goes for Karna of Mahabarat, he was a great scholar, warrior and kind hearted person but just because he sided with Duryodana and took that one wrong step of not fighting for truth we count him one of "Dushta Chatushtayam" the evil gang.

Karna actually laid down his life for Dharma only. Its well cited in one of the verses of Krishna. He vowed not to kill the Pandavas, except Arjun. He kept the "amogh astra" for Arjun, but had to apply that on Ghatotkach. His main sin was being wise, he sided with wrongs for his own personal reason and he was fully aware that Durypdhan was adharmi.

So will it be the same for Viren, with this one wrong step his character will be questioned too right? WE cannot Love him the same way. How are CT's going to restore his character?. Already they ruined one character after the other and now Viren too joined the list, how are they going to restore these characters? Will CCBM ever be the same? Can CT's take such a big risk?

Creatives never ruined any character. Sid's character has made mistakes which all human beings make. At least Sid begged for apology, which humans do not do even after making mistakes.But there is still a small question mark in his character. But Sid,as a character will never restore to scheming and plotting, even he knows that CC played a trick about his marriage. He would either stay quiet and forgive her or confront her in front of everyone.
NO Bani, I never meant Sid will be scheming and plotting. I was one of them who was saying Sid will never do this and I was sure about it. And I know for sure even when he comes to know about his chachi and her schemes about his marriage he will forgive her, and he will do the same with Viren too but by ruining I meant that sometimes they make this Sid's character so questioning as I Know he is all about maryada and all but sometimes he need to break free of them. When the other day he said to Viren that noone in this family can plan against Nivi, how could he say that he knew his uncle schemed against Keshav, he could have thought before speaking that, that is what I meant they are just trying our patience that is it.
 Viren can also be forgiven, but there has to be a realisation from his own self. No Nivedita, no Sid can change him, till he decides to change himself on his own. 
That is for sure I agree with you 100%

Sorry for such a long post but I needed to vent out my thoughts, now your comments please.

Good post...Clap
Thankyou Bani for replying, I wanted to know everyone's POV.
Reserved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index