India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Can CT's take such a big risk? (Page 2)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Milee di just awesome ... I dont think the CTs have realized what they have done ...think about it ...there are like 30 of us crazy Nivren fans but most of the people in India are not that educated enough to analyse what we do ...so CTs make bloopers and more bloopers and everything is just brushed under the carpet and somehow they will make Nivren unite in the end but it wont satisfy us . I have a feeling when the TRPs go down this week ..CTs will make another blooper and make Nivi fall in love with Viren ...its all a game of TRPs ..and nothing more ...forget emotions and intelligent viewers

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salunie

A very well-written post! And I'm stunned by the way you made associations to Ramayan. Clap(And thanks Cutie-Nivren for the extra info Smile)

Yes, it's very true that we won't be able to love Viren the way we did before even if he repents or has a psychotic issue. Actually, when I read the article about Viren being the stalker, I was too down to enjoy thier ballroom dance at the Lovers' Shake( or whatever that place was). I was skeptic the whole time unlike days when I'd be smiling dreamingly even when I saw the two together.

Yet I just hope that the childhood story is really a heart-breaking one, which will at least make us sympathize with him. And I hope he really loves Nivi and at the moment is an anti-hero rather than a villian, which will make his mistakes appear a bit pardonable.
I think you should read the Ramayan and Mahabharat well yourself, because of the informations and citations provided here are not correct. I am sorry, but I do not take any wrong information about my favourite epics or my Lord. In my user id picture, you will find the feet of my Lord, it never changes. He is my weak point, he is source of sustenence. I never retire to bed without seeing some shloks of Geeta or reading some parts of Ramayan.

I am very sorry I am extremely hurt at the citations and comparisons stated.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 20 January 2011 at 11:41am
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hi girls, first let me tell you all I am really very sorry for not commenting back on my post about MP mission track- Sood Brothers. I was sick from past one week and could not come online but when yesterday I came online and saw that the story is completely changed.
The creatives have framed the story like this from the inception.
I wanted to see bondage between brothers but what did I see a Hatred,grudge and revenge story going on.

The viewers always see who wins Nivedita, so the viewers never had an unbiased mind.

Already CT's ruined one siblings story with the jealousy track and now we have to see another being ruined with this childhood grudge.Sorry gone off topic. 
Divya's basic character was always like this. It manifested it self more now with time, as she feels her own status is being challenged by Nivi. The jealosuy was always there as a volcano, she always felt that Nivi is inferior to her. There were many indications that Viren and Sid had some things from their past.
CCBM started with story of Nivi-Sid childhood friends who fell in love. No offence to anyone but from the beginning I felt that they were never meant to be together.
True, I also felt. Because at one side, Nivi was always ready to sacrifice Sid's love, without consulting Sid. Sid on the other hand did not support Nivi the say she wanted his support the most. I have my reasons but mind you all I love Sid's character Yes, sometimes I get mad at him for not doing the right thing but again I tell myself we are not perfect after all we are humans right?
In this story, the near perfect characters are onyl Siddharth, Nivedita, NT dadi and Dadasaheb.

But I do know many loved their pair (were pinning for them even after their respective marriages) but CT's completely took a 360 degree turn with the love story when Sid did not support or trusted Nivi and broke her heart.
Sid did not supprt Nivi and Nivi went against him, perfectly fine. Nivi is no more comfy with Sid and I completely agree to her non-agreement to Sid's proposal after that fight day. She should not keep any relation with any of them, till they apologise to her father in public and also first her father should forgive them.

And their innocent friendship was at stake with Jealousy track of sisters and now it is going beyond with this MP track and revenge track.

The seeds of jealousy and revenge were already sown, when JW became instrumental in Bhuban's death and blamed Keshav. One needs to repay "Karma". 
And then came along Nivi-Viren story, this couple became an instant hit over night. Viren's love towards her(I am still confused if its real or not)his passion and the way he made her feel like a princess, it was magical.
Viren's character was developed as an answer to Sid.It seemed not only to Nivi, but to viewers that Viren is an answer to Sid's shortcomings.
Even my 12 year old niece fell in love with this pair just watching a single scene of them.
I think your niece will also get a practical knowledge after seeing the stalker, that "all that glitters is not gold". 
We were all waiting for Nivi to fall in love with Viren head over heels, we were waiting along with him counting the smile and when the day came we were overwhelmed but what did we get along with her falling for him head over heels we got to see his psychotic nature and not just any psychotic behaviour but a very crude one where we got to see that he is using her for his revenge on his brother.
The creatives gave us a practical example, and I am sure you must have read all these in newspapers, especially in relation to "flesh trade". Here Nivedita is being trapped by a handsome guy for some other reasons, which seems to be at least lot better than "flesh trade". Thousands of young girls of our country are falling victims to such lovey-dovey dialogues and handsome guys, and runing their lives. Those girls are never found anytime, after eloping with those guys with a dream to be in their dreamland with their "hotties".
 Yes, Nivi and Sid being the characters they are can forgive him but will their love towards Viren be the same? it will be a sympathetic love not a genuine love of a brother or a wife from their heart.
Not only Nivi and Sid, but everyone will forgive. But the marks will forever stay in everyone's hearts, whether small or big, except CC and JW as they are his parents and blind to his misdeeds.

Whatever grudge or childhood hatred Viren had for Sid if he did not use an innocent girl in this game I would have forgiven him and looked at him in a different way but right now the way he is using his innocent pure hearted wife as a pawn in this game is just ridiculous.
Its taken from novels, based on real life incidents.
I would never ever forgive him and look at him the same way even when he repents his actions in the future.
When a sinner begd apology and asks for frgiveness with a true heart and proves he is true, his sin should be forgiven.Because if he is repenting with a true heart, he already is burdened with his own guilt. His near and dear ones, should try to encourage him and see to it, that he never faces any situation where he again falls weak. Not suspect his genuine apology and throw him again into that bad world.

When she comes to know this game of Viren her heart will be broken into pieces and it will be scarred for life. Even in their relation that scar will be visible for ever. Yes,being sanskari girl she will work towards her relation and will mend him back with her love (not genuine but sympathy) but it will be never the same. Their relation will be always scarred.
The worst pain Nivedita will get is not that she is cheated! she will feel cheated, but that because she was used to trap an innocent person and label him "stalker".Nivedita in her wildest dreams cannot think of hurting anyone. She can bear her pain, but not someone else's, especially, she had been somehow instrumental in inflicting that.

So my question will this couple be the same after this? Will we see them the same way we saw them from past couple of months after this track is over? Will it be still magical again to watch them together?
The magic will no longer be there. But fans are blind, they can justify anything and they will have lot of creative ways to justify.
For me no never, I cannot see them the same way again. Even if the CT's bring in a story which can make us sympathize with Viren, it will be never the same.
It depends on individual fans. Those who can differentiate between Kinshuk and Viren, will neither side with Viren's wrongdoings, they will appreciate Kinshuk, the actor, not Viren, the character.
We as viewers never forgave Sid for not supporting Nivi when she needed him the most and broke her heart.Viren doing the worst crime ever, using her for his own damn hatred revenge game.Will we ever forgive him and look at him the same way as before? 
Again, forgiving depends on how intense the crime is. Is the mistake, a punishable sin or a forgivable mistake. It all depends on an individual. 
Now Viren is
So I question why are CT's doing this? Can they take such a big risk?Can they destroy the magic they created with this track?
Cts are the ones who make Jodis. They write the scripts, they are aware what they are doing. They did not make last minute changes to make Viren, the stalker. They know what they are doing. They only made Ragvir or Salekh jodi, and now when people thoughT Kinshuk and Parul are unbeatable,they made with Kinshuk only, another jodi, Nivi-Viren.

I just read an article posted by Sanju and in that thread Bani wrote about anti hero Ravana. Yes, we know he is very scholared, great devotee and what not but still we never take his name in reverence. We always hate him for the one mistake he did capturing Sitadevi, even though it was a misunderstanding and his own pride and ego acting up but still we hate him for that one mistake.

Ravan despite being a scholar, and great warrior, did not not know his limitations. He had all qualities to become a hero, but his "perverted mind" led him to do some mistakes, especially, first he tortured his own elder brother Kuber and took away all his belongings, then he tortured women like Vedvati, and later Sita. The women became the cause of his destruction.But since he did Tapasya and could not be killed by any God and he felt that no man can kill him, Lord Vishnu reincarnated as human Ram.
The same goes for Karna of Mahabarat, he was a great scholar, warrior and kind hearted person but just because he sided with Duryodana and took that one wrong step of not fighting for truth we count him one of "Dushta Chatushtayam" the evil gang.

Karna actually laid down his life for Dharma only. Its well cited in one of the verses of Krishna. He vowed not to kill the Pandavas, except Arjun. He kept the "amogh astra" for Arjun, but had to apply that on Ghatotkach. His main sin was being wise, he sided with wrongs for his own personal reason and he was fully aware that Durypdhan was adharmi.

So will it be the same for Viren, with this one wrong step his character will be questioned too right? WE cannot Love him the same way. How are CT's going to restore his character?. Already they ruined one character after the other and now Viren too joined the list, how are they going to restore these characters? Will CCBM ever be the same? Can CT's take such a big risk?

Creatives never ruined any character. Sid's character has made mistakes which all human beings make. At least Sid begged for apology, which humans do not do even after making mistakes.But there is still a small question mark in his character. But Sid,as a character will never restore to scheming and plotting, even he knows that CC played a trick about his marriage. He would either stay quiet and forgive her or confront her in front of everyone. Viren can also be forgiven, but there has to be a realisation from his own self. No Nivedita, no Sid can change him, till he decides to change himself on his own. 

Sorry for such a long post but I needed to vent out my thoughts, now your comments please.

Good post...Clap
Reserved.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 20 January 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadada

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Millie what a awesome post I loved your post and love you for making this post. I agree with you
To me today's senario is Sid is karna who sided falsehood as Sid was mainpulated by Dhurodhana and went against truth pandavas. Same way Sid is manipulated by Chanchal and has to side falsehood.

Viren is Ravan who kidnapped innocent sita using manipultation remember how Ravan came in sadhu vesh and asked daan from Sita and manipulated her in crossing her lakshman rekha and when she crossed that he kidnapped her and same Viren is doing he manipulated Nivi to make one mistake either marriage to him or cross her lakshmanrekha and now using her for his own means. He left Sita ji in between his hired rakhshis and Viren kept Nivi in between rakhshis his mother and grandmother.  

I don't understand then why they made a mockery of marriage and temple with ramsita idol and then kuldevi pooja.

OH Rachu, thanks dear. I was just venting out my thoughts why CT's are doing this? Oh good pointers with Karna and Ravana But wait until CT's reveal the whole story lets wait and watch Viren will be Ravana or Prahalada who was the destroyer of his evil father and Sid will be Karna or become Vikarna one of Kaurava brothers who fought for the truth at the end or be Dharmaraja and guides his brother in the righteous path.

NO dear don't you ever think that, its too soon to prove its mockery of marriage and all. We have to wait and watch. About the RamSita idol and Kuldevi pooja it just to show that they got the blessing of God. It was their destiny to be together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

ah cutie, viren is the ram and nivi is sita.only think our ram is a little bit selfish about his sita,doesn't want to share her with anyone!!!!!!!!
PLease dear don't compare Viren to Ram, even in his dream he never betrayed his Sita. Please lets not discuss God's here as we are mere humans to discuss about them and use them as context. They are Supreme souls we are nothing infront of them.So please don't compare a mere fictional characters to Sri Ram and Sita
Thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83vids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
OH Rachu, thanks dear. I was just venting out my thoughts why CT's are doing this? Oh good pointers with Karna and Ravana But wait until CT's reveal the whole story lets wait and watch Viren will be Ravana or Prahalada who was the destroyer of his evil father and Sid will be Karna or become Vikarna one of Kaurava brothers who fought for the truth at the end or be Dharmaraja and guides his brother in the righteous path.
Prahlad always was on the oath of righteousness. Sid can never be called Karna, I have stated the reasons in the previous post. Sid is already on the path of righteousness. Vikarna is completely different character, who came into prominence during the Kurukshetra. Dharmaraj Yudhisthir's brothers were not adharmis, they were equally on the path of Dharam as Dharamraj. But Yudhisthir's patience and wisdom was more. If Dharamraj's brothers waited for guidance, then Krishna would not have shown his "Viswaroop" to Arjun.

NO dear don't you ever think that, its too soon to prove its mockery of marriage and all. We have to wait and watch. About the RamSita idol and Kuldevi pooja it just to show that they got the blessing of God. It was their destiny to be together.

God never blesses any wrong doings. Its people who think they are being blessed.

Nivedita seeked Ganpati's blessing, but that day only, she faced the stalker and was about to unmask. One good thing that came out for Nivedita, was that today Viren only in his attempt to frame Sid, confirmed Nivedita was not hallucinating, taht there is indeed a stalker and Nivedita is not mad.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 20 January 2011 at 11:34am

simran728cherrypansy

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

ah cutie, viren is the ram and nivi is sita.only think our ram is a little bit selfish about his sita,doesn't want to share her with anyone!!!!!!!!
PLease dear don't compare Viren to Ram, even in his dream he never betrayed his Sita. Please lets not discuss God's here as we are mere humans to discuss about them and use them as context. They are Supreme souls we are nothing infront of them.So please don't compare a mere fictional characters to Sri Ram and Sita
Thanks
Its not just betraya;l of Nivedita, Viren has no quality of Ram.

Ram is maryada purushottam, he lived and died performing his duties. He sacrificed His love /His wife while being true to the duties of a king. Only Sita could understand this and in order to lessen Ram's pain, she volunteered to go to the jungle. Thats the love of Ram-Sita, who understood each other thoroughly.

vids08simran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Hey Milee. Fabulous post.
NivRen's relationship after this will be different.Viren may come out of this as a better person with a sane mind, but Nivi will be scarred again! She may do everything right, like healing Viren or remaining strong. But once again her trust in mankind will be shaken. Getting betrayed by husband is not a small thing and that to with a character sketch of Nivi - who has problems getting close to people. I would be very interested how CTs show this part or will they brush it under the carpet in their quest to make Viren face of 2011 and TRPs. And will they show everybody happy shappy!

Yes, the Cts have taken a big risk with this plot and they will have to do justice to both Viren and Nivi as individuals and as a pair.
But for me, I can't see the old Nivren scenes with the same perspective I had few days back....
Thanks dear, I appreciate you commenting. That is what I am not getting What are CT's trying here? She was heartbroken when her childhood friend did not trust her then what will happen to her when she comes to know about her husband's actions.
Yes as a sanskari woman she will stand by her marriage vows and help her husband but will their relation be the same. I want to see how they will restore his character and I don't want CT's to brush anything under the carpet for TRP's or whatever.

vids08simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index