Can CT's take such a big risk? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anjubala

Awesome post Milee. And yes even I question CTs, why are they doing this? Why are they risking by showing Viren in this avataar?
No reason can justify his actions of using Nivi - an innocent, pure girl. Nobody has right to torture Nivi like this not even Viren, no matter what his condition is or what his reasons are. Nothing can justify his physically / mentally hurting her.
It is not going to be the same NiVren we have been so fond of. If he had to take revenge from Sid, he could have done it other ways, not by using Nivi and sowing seeds of hatred. This is not going too well with me but I am still trying to be optimistic. Just waiting for his past to unfold and then decide whether that situation or reasons are good enough for him to behave the way he is or he has.
Or is it CTs are just trying to confuse us more and are intentionally showing him in this light whereas they have planned something else and he is not waht he has been shown for past 2 days. Kinshuk has not agreed that he is the stalker... Maybe it is a bigger picture that we have to still see...I think our eyes are not showing everything and we should not believe what we are seeing right now. Whatever our heart or gut says, we should believe that.
 Thanks Anju,I am being optimistic too but when I saw yesterday's episode I was like what are CT's trying to show? Can Nivi ever be the same after she comes to know intentionally or unintentionally, for good or bad, for revenge or not, with him being mentally sick or not, with his backstory whatever it is has used her in this game of revenge.
I am waiting fingers crossed how CT's will restore this and why did they take such a big risk and that too on the same day when she fell in love. They did not give viewers enough time to enjoy those scenes, the next day they came to know its Viren who was harming her. I am really not sure about other incidents but last night was enough for me to think what are CT's upto?
Originally posted by lams

Milee di just awesome ... I dont think the CTs have realized what they have done ...think about it ...there are like 30 of us crazy Nivren fans but most of the people in India are not that educated enough to analyse what we do ...so CTs make bloopers and more bloopers and everything is just brushed under the carpet and somehow they will make Nivren unite in the end but it wont satisfy us . I have a feeling when the TRPs go down this week ..CTs will make another blooper and make Nivi fall in love with Viren ...its all a game of TRPs ..and nothing more ...forget emotions and intelligent viewers
Hey Lamya, YOU are right about game of TRP's. But for that I don't want them to just brush everything under carpet. They started this and they better end it in the right possible way.And I do know its their story so cannot say anything in this but just leave the show when we its not upto our liking.

Awesome post Milee. I wouldn't mind if Viren was taking revenge from Sid for some twisted reason but now I won't be able to forgive him because he is using innocent kind hearted person for his own advantage. I wouldn't even mind if he would have done it openly and right after marriage told Nivi the truth of why he married her, but now after hearing him again and again about how he loves her and he will protect her etc.... and trying to make her fall for him, I will not be able to feel the same way about his character. If Sid's one mistake can make us hate him so much, how can we just forgive Viren for doing worse than what Sid did. I don't know what is in CTs mind, I think they didn't like show's rating going up. Main attraction of this show from last few months were NivRen only. I don't know with whatever is going on right now how long we can stay and still watch this show.

Bani sorry to say Sid is never rightitous as he never ever sided truth so we can't say he is rightitous.

I am sorry to compare Viren with Ravan but he is not because even for his own selfish reasons he sided the truth (Nivedita) he indirectly helped Nivi only and today also he proved Nivi sane which Sid never did.

Thats why Millie is right that we can't compare these fictional character with gods as they are no where close to us. It is said everyone has ram and ravan in themselves but it depends whose proportion is more in your soul.
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

OH Rachu, thanks dear. I was just venting out my thoughts why CT's are doing this? Oh good pointers with Karna and Ravana But wait until CT's reveal the whole story lets wait and watch Viren will be Ravana or Prahalada who was the destroyer of his evil father and Sid will be Karna or become Vikarna one of Kaurava brothers who fought for the truth at the end or be Dharmaraja and guides his brother in the righteous path.
Prahlad always was on the oath of righteousness. Sid can never be called Karna, I have stated the reasons in the previous post. Sid is already on the path of righteousness. Vikarna is completely different character, who came into prominence during the Kurukshetra. Dharmaraj Yudhisthir's brothers were not adharmis, they were equally on the path of Dharam as Dharamraj. But Yudhisthir's patience and wisdom was more. If Dharamraj's brothers waited for guidance, then Krishna would not have shown his "Viswaroop" to Arjun.

NO dear don't you ever think that, its too soon to prove its mockery of marriage and all. We have to wait and watch. About the RamSita idol and Kuldevi pooja it just to show that they got the blessing of God. It was their destiny to be together.

God never blesses any wrong doings. Its people who think they are being blessed.
I never said that, My meaning of it is as married couple they are blessed by God. Please understand Bani.

Nivedita seeked Ganpati's blessing, but that day only, she faced the stalker and was about to unmask. One good thing that came out for Nivedita, was that today Viren only in his attempt to frame Sid, confirmed Nivedita was not hallucinating, taht there is indeed a stalker and Nivedita is not mad.
Bani I used Prahlad as context to say that he will destroy his evil parents, I am not saying Viren is in righteous path.
And about Sid being in righteous path already, I cannot agree with you on that. Yes, I love Sid's character and I always support him but sometimes I am mad at him too. I can understand him waiting till his dadaji gets better to reveal JW framing Keshav but I wanted to slap him when he said the other day that noone in his family will try to frame Nivi even though he knew how much CC,YD,JW hate Nivi and Keshav sharma family and he knew first hand that his uncle can stoop so low to frame Keshav. I know if we start on this the argument can go for hours and hours so lets leave this here as I think in this CCBM every character has a flaw noone is perfect. That is good as we are just mere humans and we can try to be perfect.
And I used Dharmaraja for guidance because he has lots of patience and Sid does too and he will be the right person to guide his brother.

We cannot compare the characters of scriptures everything to the point  Bani but atleast some points will be similar. That is what I was showing.

About the last point, Nivi already knew she was not hallucinating. And Viren proved that to her earlier itself after the rope incident.
About Ganapat, why don't we think this way that God interrupted the unmasking because if she unmasked the stalker it would have been a disaster.

HOpefully I made sense, the whole point of this post was me thinking what are CT's upto? They completely ruined one pair before and now with this new twist they are not making any sense. Even though they show some backstory of him this all using her for revenge doesn't sit correct, They will be not the same again atleast for me. So that is what I was asking CT's can take such a big risk?

Nivedita seeked Ganpati's blessing, but that day only, she faced the stalker and was about to unmask. One good thing that came out for Nivedita, was that today Viren only in his attempt to frame Sid, confirmed Nivedita was not hallucinating, taht there is indeed a stalker and Nivedita is not mad.

@bold in red - Bani, yes God never blesses any wrong-doings.. But the other way to look at it is that it was NiVren who completed the Kuldevi pooja so that means they were destined to do it. God paved the way for them to sit and complete pooja though it was started by SiDya. Similarly, Nivi has seeked Ganpati's blessing to keep their jodi together and the result is they are together and it is confirmed that she is not mad and there infact is somebody who is stalking her. So, it is God's wish to keep them together and to make Nivi go through all these problems, tests so that she can emerge as a strong and independent person. God only gives tests to those who he thinks are capable of doing it.
Anju, why is that we always think the same.😆
Originally posted by shana_83

Milee wish you good health. I hope you are fine now.
Thanks for this post, and making comparisons between Ravana and Karna. AND thanks Rachu too.
Yes you are right. The creatives took a big step OR so to say it was planned by them already. But one thing is for sure it makes a scar in NivRen husband and wife relationship. May be this is called unconventional love story. They wanted to show something different. But then RS should not have used Ram-Sita idol for NivRen symbolically. May it mean NivRen will have to pass through all the sufferings together for each other, and on the path of life the day will come to become for each other forever.
Hey Shana, I am doing better dear thanks for asking.
I took their names to say that even though they were scholars,warriors,devotees we still hate them for what they did right? We cannot take their names in reverence. So the same goes for Viren, whatever his reasons maybe his mental sickness, his childhood loveless life or what ever he made a mistake of using an innocent girl for this game of revenge so how can we forgive him, how can we not hate him? So what are CT's upto showing this? Better they have some good reason behind all this if not its going to hit them really bad.

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani sorry to say Sid is never rightitous as he never ever sided truth so we can't say he is rightitous.

I am sorry to compare Viren with Ravan but he is not because even for his own selfish reasons he sided the truth (Nivedita) he indirectly helped Nivi only and today also he proved Nivi sane which Sid never did.

Thats why Millie is right that we can't compare these fictional character with gods as they are no where close to us. It is said everyone has ram and ravan in themselves but it depends whose proportion is more in your soul.
You can think anything about Viren, he is Ram, he is Krishna, I have no control on your thought process or anyone else's. But I will depict my own version.

I think you are trying to justify Viren's wrongdoings. You can see goodness in all Viren's wrongdoings.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

Awesome post Milee. I wouldn't mind if Viren was taking revenge from Sid for some twisted reason but now I won't be able to forgive him because he is using innocent kind hearted person for his own advantage. I wouldn't even mind if he would have done it openly and right after marriage told Nivi the truth of why he married her, but now after hearing him again and again about how he loves her and he will protect her etc.... and trying to make her fall for him, I will not be able to feel the same way about his character. If Sid's one mistake can make us hate him so much, how can we just forgive Viren for doing worse than what Sid did. I don't know what is in CTs mind, I think they didn't like show's rating going up. Main attraction of this show from last few months were NivRen only. I don't know with whatever is going on right now how long we can stay and still watch this show.

Thanks Ketty, Yes I understand your thinking. Better CT's have some twisted good reason for this if not NivRen will not be the same. YEs, I would have forgiven him for being psychotic and took revenge on his brother someother way without involving Nivi and then even if they showed some backstory Iwould have sympathized with him along wiht Nivi and Sid but right now what we saw yesterday its getting so frustrating. That is the reason I wrote this but I will wait what CT's will show and then decide they can restore the story or not and decide what I am going to do.

@bold in red - Bani, yes God never blesses any wrong-doings.. But the other way to look at it is that it was NiVren who completed the Kuldevi pooja so that means they were destined to do it. God paved the way for them to sit and complete pooja though it was started by SiDya. Similarly, Nivi has seeked Ganpati's blessing to keep their jodi together and the result is they are together and it is confirmed that she is not mad and there infact is somebody who is stalking her. So, it is God's wish to keep them together and to make Nivi go through all these problems, tests so that she can emerge as a strong and independent person. God only gives tests to those who he thinks are capable of doing it.

Nivi's destiny is Viren, whether Viren turns good or remains like this, Nivedita has to stay with Viren only.
Ganpati led Nivedita to Sid once before. Not only that, Nivedita herself saw image of Sid during the Pooja in the frame with her. But those all are fictions and might be what Nivedita wanted to see. This time Nivedita prayed to Ganpati, Ganpati did not bless her, but rather made her almost close to catching the stalker. And gave her enough clues as an immediate answer to her prayers, and I am sure when Nivedita thinks with a cool brain, she will realise many things from this night's incident only.

Regarding Kuldevi's puja, I see that as : God gives everyone chance to rectify. Viren is so blnd in his revenge, that he is unable to see that he got an oportunity to sit in the Puja by God, unless it is proved that is also a part of his plan, to show that he can take Sid's place during the Puja. More than God, he is busy scheming and planning.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago