shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Jhan...I so Agree with you....

here we in for another Con....
one we don't like and want....

but above all.....
The are butchering Arjun's character....
he isn't a guy to use this kind off methods...
and I want him to remain so....
Cv''s should go for a revenge track....but with Arjun and MSK classing....not using woman....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I had high expectations from Arjun..thought he will b a dashing villain who will hv man to man action with MSK mayb in business...

But instead we get to watch a clone of Dev being created in the form of ArjunSleepyOuch..

Seriously if CVs r thinking of repeating the same history here in the form of Arjun making Annie pregnent,then the show is definitely going down the drainThumbs Down....

What the CVs r trying to show here..that whatever happened with Geet will now happen to Annie as well ??What nonsense...Confused

I mean how can that comparison even come in this case...Do CVs really feel that if Annie becomes pregnent,then viewers will show sympathy towards her ??...Well Arjun-Annie's whole relationship seems to b based on lust...and here whatever they do,noone will feel anything for themLOL

So at least spare us the horror of witnessing Arjun-Annie con on Maaneet's auspicious wedding nightConfused...and also if they want to keep their trps intact then don't go the cliched way of Arjun making Annie preggyThumbs Down..instead let Arjun become a man and take his revenge from MSK in some other way....using a woman to take revenge...aahhhh how many times we r going to see this in every daily soap nowErmmOuch

I agree with you Jyoti, I'm heartbroken that these CV's are ruining our favourite show with tracks like these. 

We all fell in love with GHSP because of it's unique storyline and as the days go by we can see that all the CV's are trying to do is drag the storyline, add drama and basically they are heading to make it another terrible soap.......I'm very disappointedConfused

Geekgod

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i have told u before...the cvs will show AA SR before our maaneet's....already last half segment of the show is reserved for them...why not make it full and change the title to anne hui sabse parayi????

but one thing is good...since it is the last half, u need not watch the repeats after the break....and the first time also u can go and do ur other works knowing nothing much is going to happen except the now irritating sajna ve...

and btw dont compare geet and anne...geet got into the marriage with dev with her family forcing her....she did not do anything wrong like loving somebody and having an illicit relationship....like our msk says she is much pavithr than any other girl....

Edited by nandinivarma1 - 20 January 2011 at 10:47am

drdee142

roseli Senior Member
roseli
roseli

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i knew it dat arjn will do smthng like ds frm da begining us ki shakal per likha hai MEIN CHEAP HUN coz nt ka bhai hun annie apne bhai ki izzat nai rakh skti mujay tu apni evil behan ki evilness ko cntinue rakhna i mean uski izzat rakhni ediotsssss hate dm....Dead 
jis epi mein ye dono nai hn gay usay dekhay bgair mein 10 on 10 dungi spoilers.....
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I don find much difference between Dev n Arjune... For me Arjune is worse than Dev....Dev atleast fell prone to a moment of LUST... But Arjune's Cold n Calculative planning to use NES is much more disgusting DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Geekgod

ArmaanBabii Senior Member
ArmaanBabii
ArmaanBabii

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

I don find much difference between Dev n Arjune... For me Arjune is worse than Dev....Dev atleast fell prone to a moment of LUST... But Arjune's Cold n Calculative planning to use NES is much more disgusting DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Yaa agree! Wink
angelarabia Senior Member
angelarabia
angelarabia

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I used to hear when guys do bad things to women ( such cheat, abuse mentally/physically, break their heart , e.t.c ) then whatever they did happens to someone close to them , someone they love especially their sisters. Is this the same thing that the cvs are going for? Confused
surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Agree with u

Go to top