Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun dude be a man

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hello All

I have a real problem with this track because it shows a woman being abused again and being used as a tool in someone's revenge Angry

My bigger problem is with the character of Arjun Ouch Disapprove

I thought he will be a cool villain and do something different to challenge MSK
- something in the boardroom
- something like corporate espionage
- terrorize Geet
but no he is has been painted as a spineless loser who is going to use a woman to his ends.

This character has lost respect in my eyes. Dead

I wanted someone to stand up to MSK like a man not like this. Dead

Now what is the difference between Dev and Arjun? Dead

Infact Arjun will become worse than Dev because Dev did not plan to consumate the marriage, he just got carried away.  Dead Dead Dead

Arjun is wantedly using Annie. Angry

I am absolutely annoyed with the way the CVs have butchered the character of Arjun. Angry

I am also annoyed that the CVs are copying themselves.......are you trying to avoid plagiarism charges here? Wink

So here is the track I suggest instead Wink

Urrjun is all set and Annie says "Do you have birth control?" ROFL
Urrjun is shocked and Annie says "No worries I am already on it" ROFL
Now-a-days girls have to be ready anytime na Wink.....experience has taught me that ROFLROFLROFL
Arjun is like Shocked Confused Ermm
and while he is thinking Annie lutofies his izzat ROFL
so now Urjun can go lodge a police complaint that Annie lutofied his izzat.LOSER. Dead Dead Dead

ROFL

Edited by liv2laugh - 20 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpsopatelkinnikaroselihemvbMurlalputhdrdee142ambbihapanchjun5khushi_4everGeekgodjyoti06shaliswan20Serendipity..MishtyShona_Invincible_roseinbloomTheRowdiest

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
reservd, hav something to write but laterLOL
swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Jhan its futile to knock any sense in these CVs. We keep banging our head against a wall & end up with a huge headache.

They will only realize once their TRPs dip so low that it will be difficult for them to recover & salvage the show.

They have made a mockery of this dream wedding, re-hashing the same old plots.....Lord knows what more is in store for us....Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalshaliSerendipity..TheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
agree with u Jhan.....Arjun has lost it all ....

u r right Dev was better .....this arjun Dead

i hate this sister using revenge kinda tracks in shows grrrrr Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I had high expectations from Arjun..thought he will b a dashing villain who will hv man to man action with MSK mayb in business...

But instead we get to watch a clone of Dev being created in the form of ArjunSleepyOuch..

Seriously if CVs r thinking of repeating the same history here in the form of Arjun making Annie pregnent,then the show is definitely going down the drainThumbs Down....

What the CVs r trying to show here..that whatever happened with Geet will now happen to Annie as well ??What nonsense...Confused

I mean how can that comparison even come in this case...Do CVs really feel that if Annie becomes pregnent,then viewers will show sympathy towards her ??...Well Arjun-Annie's whole relationship seems to b based on lust...and here whatever they do,noone will feel anything for themLOL

So at least spare us the horror of witnessing Arjun-Annie con on Maaneet's auspicious wedding nightConfused...and also if they want to keep their trps intact then don't go the cliched way of Arjun making Annie preggyThumbs Down..instead let Arjun become a man and take his revenge from MSK in some other way....using a woman to take revenge...aahhhh how many times we r going to see this in every daily soap nowErmmOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

puthdrdee142shaliswan20Serendipity..MishtyShona

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
At the risk of repeating myself...what the heck lemme repeat myself

To Arjun:   Xtina Aguilera still wants her pants backOuch

The very fact that a Street fighter turned into a Wedding planner and fell like a ton of bricks for the Non-Existent sister should have clued us all in.

Oh yeah.....Never trust a grown up with Beiber hairstyle....they are upto no good.Angry

CVs why are you digging a grave, heck bent upon seeing yourself in there....Ouch

I might add somemore later....but I'm trying to go RANT-FREE for a few days....and thats tough to do.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142swan20

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
LOLLOL... with her character being shown like this..i wont be surprised if this happensLOL

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Hello All

I have a real problem with this track because it shows a woman being abused again and being used as a tool in someone's revenge Angry

My bigger problem is with the character of Arjun Ouch Disapprove

I thought he will be a cool villain and do something different to challenge MSK
- something in the boardroom
- something like corporate espionage
- terrorize Geet
but no he is has been painted as a spineless loser who is going to use a woman to his ends.

This character has lost respect in my eyes. Dead

I wanted someone to stand up to MSK like a man not like this. Dead

Now what is the difference between Dev and Arjun? Dead

Infact Arjun will become worse than Dev because Dev did not plan to consumate the marriage, he just got carried away.  Dead Dead Dead

Arjun is wantedly using Annie. Angry

I am absolutely annoyed with the way the CVs have butchered the character of Arjun. Angry

I am also annoyed that the CVs are copying themselves.......are you trying to avoid plagiarism charges here? Wink

So here is the track I suggest instead Wink

Urrjun is all set and Annie says "Do you have birth control?" ROFL
Urrjun is shocked and Annie says "No worries I am already on it" ROFL
Now-a-days girls have to be ready anytime na Wink.....experience has taught me that ROFLROFLROFL
Arjun is like Shocked Confused Ermm
and while he is thinking Annie lutofies his izzat ROFL
so now Urjun can go lodge a police complaint that Annie lutofied his izzat.LOSER. Dead

ROFL

Very well said dear......Arjun has turned out to be worst than all the villains put together because he has knowing decided to ruin a girl to get his revenge that too a girl he supposedly was falling in love with......

you are absolutely right, he's not man enough to stand up to Maan to take his revenge, NT was more man than Arjun.......he really has stooped very low

Loved your take on the alternate track.....that would be perfect........actually that is what they should show, Annie was shown to be a modern well educated woman who hated the Indian culture because it showed women as being submissive so how come she's shown as a typical bharati nari now??????

Can't understand these CV's

Go to top