India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi= FANTABULOUS!!!!

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
OMG AROHI was JUST fabulous!!! Beauty with brains!!

I loved her... everything.... the entry.. the attitude.. the clever move of getting that WITCH MIL ask for forgiveness.

JUST amazing. I love the new arohi. I feel so bad.. I didnt feel sorry for arjun AT all. I was enjoying every bit of arohi moment!!! Just Beautiful !!!!

THe way she portrayed the new avatar.... her character... amazing.. thats what I had in mind... like its like what i wanted to happen is coming truee like i can see my imagination take into place right before my eyes..

I cant believe I am saying this.. but i want arjun's every single plan against arohi ( to kick her out) to FAIL and hope it backfires!!!

Poor arjun .. but YAYYYY AROHI!!!

Just LOVED HER today!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorakhadija-kmhnilo-kmhmadhurya_chTheMummy_LeAbbaspln

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hey dear we r sailing in the same boat even i want that .Arohi rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index