Romeo cracked me up today! haha - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

I agree : )

I loved that scene with Romeo lol it was hilarious - Maaneet trying to have a moment and Romeo just watching the romance in full swing haha and him doing the perfect gesture with his hands. Love his character - glad we are getting to see much more of them now

yup thank god CVs are using the supporting cast smartly now! they add some substance to the show!

Originally posted by Bul3

I love Abhishek!..he rocked as Benji in MJHT and he rocks as ROmeo too..his comic timing is awesome!

Abhishek's comic timing with Tasha is also goodddd

He is too funny..Im still laughing thinking abt it..I dunno y lol
I cant agree more. Why dont they actually build on tracks like romeo-tasha and adi-pinky? Though it may not potentially contribute to the actual story, the Cvs should use the talent these actors have and we would only more than happy to welcome these comedy interludes. What say guys?
Originally posted by Viji79

I cant agree more. Why dont they actually build on tracks like romeo-tasha and adi-pinky? Though it may not potentially contribute to the actual story, the Cvs should use the talent these actors have and we would only more than happy to welcome these comedy interludes. What say guys?

AGREEEEDD😊
yeah i luvd Romeo yaar!!!!!Abhishekh is too gud
     totally agree!!!!!!!!!Its a wonderful show.
i just love Romeo and his comic timings, he does it wid so much ease, infact the whole staff of KC adi sir, pinky , tasha , romeo, manish all lighten up the moment so much and they bring in the much needed zing to the show...good job guys 
Abhishek was hillarious as Romeo. Anyone in his place would have moved and he was just like. WOW. How could they not crack up?