Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Suspense...It is killing me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree he ran away with the person,  but how could he do anything to that person in front of Nivi,  Nivi would have immediately suspected who could this be they ren away together  and then, Jungle mein jaa kar usko theekane lagaya hogaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

I don't think its the same person every time, he gives money to different people to help him, so he uses multiple people all the time.. but that doesn't matter much because really it's VIREN that's all we care really.. also its no-one from sood house for sure, becuase they are all really shocked at this.. and one thing is clear that chanchal is not in the plan with Viren.. as she is curious to find out herself *seen in todays episode* i liked the way she questioned him and our hot Kinny has sexy attitude haha 
really u think he is paying sumone 2 help himConfusedyeh his mom was shocked i think she knws frm b4 viren went 2 boarding school he has a phycotic obbssesive nature thingie maybe dats why his behaviour must be making her doubt himLOL
sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRIYANKA00

No no no he ran away with the second guy who hit nivi
ROFLdats wat i sed why did they run 2gether afta doing dat 2 nivi phele viren ney daraya dosrey ney nivi key sar par danda mara and ran off 2getherROFLunless viren beat him  up later bewakoof kis ney kaha ta nivi ko marney key liyehROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index